Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,174
» Latest member: ajacsonjnr725
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 68 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 66 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 20
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 66
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 64
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 103
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 248
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 90
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 87
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 249
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,184

Janitorial supplies
Posted by: Infix - 05-19-2019, 07:47 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (1)

So I played a round as a janitor this is the first time and when I went into the janitorial supplies room the supplies in the room are as follows 

- bio suit 
- janitorial cart
- mop 
- buckets to fill the cart
- 2 bottles of space cleaner

Whats missing is 

- trash bags for trash those pesky marine leave about
- Trash bin to dump the trash in since there is no disposals or furnace to burn stuff like biohazard waste (One of those big green ones I've seen on other servers or whatever is avaliable)
- 4 x wet floor signs as that is the max that can fit in the cart
- Light replacer
- 2 x Boxs of replacement lights or 1 whatever makes sense
- Box of mousetraps(thought I doubt there would be mice on a immaculately clean vessel)
- Bear traps(For pests bigger than mice but also could be used to trap innies or covvies who board)
- Janitors belt(To hold all these wonderful supplies may want to recolour it as the standard one used on other servers is purple)

Also I suggest making the Janitorial supplies room only accessible by janitors simply because I went SSD for a few minutes about a hour, so into the round and someone decides to walk in and steal the biohazard suit which has a legitimate purpose why would a marine need a biohazard suit on a battlefield so it makes me wonder how many players have stolen it before.

Print this item

UNSC Bertels CO application
Posted by: getfreur - 05-19-2019, 04:20 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:
Getfreur

Discord name:
Getfreur

In-character name:
Balzer Hohenheim

general character info:
He was born in luna in a well establish family who had a chain of restaurants around the inner colonies, so thanks to his family wealth he had a excellent education and a confortable life, but he did't he wanted something different then the life of a wealth person, he wanted adventure and a sense of purpose, so one day he took the test to join the UNSC as a officer, he passed without any difficult.
In the UNSC he lost all his pride that his wealth life had give him and became put his all to finish the academy and after being assign to a ship he worked as a longsword pilot and then to a wing commander and finally to a ship commander, in his decades of flying around the galaxy and taking part of the UNSC engagements against the URF, he never had any real difficult, unti his ship took part of the Harvest Campaign in 2527.
During the first years of the campagin Hohenheim ship took part of the fighting against the covenant forces and it became very clear for him how outclassed the humans vessels are compared to the covenant larger and more powerful ships, during one of these engagements his ship was heavily damaged and as the crew was evacuating, a piece of metal launched from a explosion cut Hohenheim right hand, he survived thanks to one marine that carried him from the bridge to a lifepod, but would need to use a prothesis.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc):
UNSC Bertels Executive Officer

Reason for joining :
i like to play as ship commander in this server, but always find annoying to play as a lieutenant and be called aCO, so i want to play as a legit CO and bring order to the chaos that some times the UNSC is.

Print this item

Colony ship
Posted by: getfreur - 05-19-2019, 03:40 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (1)

A civilian ship that belong to a neutral faction and are going to colonize KS7, they don't know nothing about the glassing or the covenant, just that the colony suffer some type of natural destruction, but now new and valuable ore deposits are available for mining.
The ship would have the more pratical roles that the old colony had, but would have too a captain and a security force with some rifles, something that would be normally used to repel pirates, they could use so of the civilian ship designs that exist already or it could be a totally new design, i think they could have some sort of transport like a pelican or a civilian warthog, either way the ultimate goal of the colonists are to establish a sucesseful colony.

Print this item

UrielFromSky's Covenant App.
Posted by: UrielSkies - 05-19-2019, 02:38 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: UrielFromSky

Discord name: JevilUndertale#9645

In-character name: Fixfix

general character info: Seems to be a male Unggoy, standing around a little more of 4'8.

Looks rather overweight for an Unggoy, brighter colors than usual, with wrinkly skin and dark yellow eyes.

Fixfix is a cheerful, obedient and determined Unggoy.He enjoys doing engineering work like fixing breaches and medical work like performing surgery.

Fixfix respects the Sangheili and Prophets, as they are his superiors and his guiding light in archieving The Great Journey.

He can be rather simple-minded at times, finding complex orders hard to understand and he fears fire and darkness highly.

Reason for joining : Well, i enjoy the Covenant's lore and gameplay, their advanced technology is very interesting and being part of a Hierarchy is a rather interesting experience.

Roleplay Example/History: I have played many MRP servers, and a fair amount of HRP servers.These include Civ 13, CM, VG, CEV Eris, TGMC and Urist.

Print this item

Williams URFC application
Posted by: William Westmoreland - 05-19-2019, 02:33 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (6)

Ckey:Franz Emmerich.

Discord Name:William Westmoreland.

Character(s):William Westmoreland-URF Infiltrator,Gregori Ivanov-Former Colonist.

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:William is the kind of person to always follow orders that the commander issues no matter the situation or readiness hes in he will try to accomplish the objective, He also has a desire for guns often trying to acquire some during his spare time. William also is on the less talkative side usually speaks only to suggest a plan, ask a question, or comment on the current situation he is in. Being a former colonist and having a strong grudge against the UNSC for not protecting the colony he usually tries to find ways he can sabotage their operations (damaging vehicles etc) but he will grab a rifle and armor if a situation requires it. William respects almost all foes he encounters as long as they don't resort to dirty tactics like suicide bombing, Overall William is a good person who has respect and honor and if he does make a mistake that directly involves him he will take the blame.

Provide a brief description of your character: William is a 30 year old white male, brown hair, beard, 6 feet 2 inches tall, medium build,blood type AB+.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:I understand

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:I understand

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:I understand

Print this item

BurnedSweetPotato's Second Covenant Application
Posted by: BurnedSweetPotato - 05-19-2019, 04:33 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: BurnedSweetPotato

Discord name: BurnedSweetPotato#5634

In-character name: Nibnub

General character info: Nibnub is a medium sized unggoy with a very aggressive attitude. He greatly enjoys doing his own things, such as making his own private rooms for other Unggoy. When it comes to missions and authority, he will follow his orders to the best of his ability, even if he may die in the process. Nibnub’s aggressive temperament can often get the best of him while in battle and in general which may lead him into trouble with the higher ranking members.

Reason for joining : I applied for covenant about a year ago and have lost my whitelist due to inactivity. I have seen that the halo server has been gaining population lately and wish to be active in the community again. I had many great times playing as the covenant and wish to experience it again.

Roleplay Example/History: I had the whitelist before and had no problems with it, and I have a predator whitelist on the colonial marines server if that proves I can roleplay properly.

Print this item

Chinx's Sangheili App (Returning from inactivity)
Posted by: Chinx - 05-18-2019, 04:38 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Trollarch

Discord name: Chinx Drugz#6772

In-character name: Bosa 'Mazam

general character info: 7''6 in height and 326 lbs. in weight, Bosa 'Mazam is a young recruit for the Great Journey, eager to prove his worth and distinguish himself from the rest of his kin. He's got combat experience under his belt and has become quite familiar with what is expected of him in the Great Journey and remains vigilant in his duty to serve the Covenant, regardless of what he's assigned to do.  

Reason for joining : I enjoyed playing in the early days of the server and wish to enjoy it again as my favorite faction. As I had said a year ago I wanted to see where the server was headed and I am not disappointed to say the least. The faction is very well done and is always a entertaining to fight alongside or against.

Roleplay Example/History: I've been playing SS13 since 2014 and I've played on the a majority of servers available with a preference for med-high rp but I mostly play on Lifeweb these days, I've also become quite good at roleplaying over the years.

Print this item

Another T'vaoan Covenant Application
Posted by: Nickybuttons12345 - 05-18-2019, 09:25 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Nickybuttons12345

Discord name: Nickybuttons12345#2695

In-character name: Jat

general character info: A female T'vaoan Kig-Yar with a history of piracy and mercenary work. Standing notably shorter than average compared to her kin, with a darker than usual coloration. Otherwise beyond that and a few other minor physical quirks is pretty much baseline for a T'vaoan. Past times include tinkering with weapons, examining star maps, exploration, and hunting. Dislikes include hot environments, waiting around for extended periods, the dark, and humans - of course. She is very skeptical of the Covenant's faith but is loyal regardless (atleast to those who are paying her)

Reason for joining: I personally prefer the aesthetics and gameplay of the Covenant over the other two available factions. I chose to go with this when given the option.

Roleplay Example/History: I’ve been playing SS13 for about two years now. Mostly sticking to MRP/HRP servers. I tend to roam around a bit, going from server to server when I get bored. I’ve also been on this server for the past two weeks or so.

Print this item

Dronz's Covenant App
Posted by: Dronz - 05-18-2019, 02:13 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

key: DronzTheWolf

Discord name: Dronz#2441

In-character name: Yeg Val

general character info: T'vaoan Kig-Yar privateer hired by the Covenant, and paid too well to quit. He's not openly critical of the prophets or their faith, but he does not follow or want to follow it. He sees his doings as a means to an end, and the pay as a way of founding his own empire. Perhaps one day to rival the covenant, if he can keep it quiet enough. For now, though, he does the bidding of these tasteless zealots and their useful idiots. Biding his time until the end.

Reason for joining: The Covenant is one of, if not my favorite, faction in Halo. The way that the species differences cause in-fighting but they're united by a series of ulterior motives, and the ironic naming of the prophets. Truth lies constantly, Mercy is merciless, Regret has no regrets. It's a piece of art within itself.

Roleplay Example/History: I've been roleplaying since my early teens, but my roleplaying with BYOND started somewhere around mid-2016, on Prospector Station, then Apollo, then Aurora, then to Bay, and back to Aurora, finally ending on Halostation. It's been a ride but I've enjoyed it. I didn't know Halostation was a thing until Allakai mentioned they'd gotten moderator status here, so I figured I'd check it out because Halo lore is my bread and butter. 

Print this item

UNSC Application
Posted by: Karmac - 05-18-2019, 12:02 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: karmac

Discord Name: Karmac

In-Character Name: Garth Pawolski

General Character Info: Garth enlisted at the age of 26, having done years of construction work on Earth, originally intending to do his part in putting down the Insurrectionists plaguing the UEG's colonies. Lacking any sort of notable upbringing or character defining moments in his life, he hoped this would also give him a feeling of purpose. Upon the realisation that the Covenant were a far worse threat than the Insurrectionists, he decided he had found his purpose.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine

Reason For Joining : It's been some time since I last existed within this community I know, but I'm genuinely impressed with how far the server's come in a years time, and intend on both playing and seeing more of it. I'll be dead honest I'm probably only ever going to play a Marine so I thought I might as well make the application.

Print this item