Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caelums Mod Application

Ckey: CaelumZ

Discord Name: Caelum#4345

Timezone: PST

Time in SS13: 6 years

Any SS13 Bans: I've lost count. 4-5 times on Halostation. A few small bans here and there across servers.

Prior Moderation experience:  Moderated several RP games, currently moderating another RP game. 

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Keeping your personal opinion and what's wrong or right separate. As much as I've sharked and skirted before, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that as a role, there is two important things to moderation. One; Not allowing personal feelings to get in the way of your attempts to enforce the rules, and Two; Personally to me is, never be a part of a round you're moderating. I like to keep my job separate from my fun times, and I stay diligent and on duty when I'm moderating, and let myself relax and have leeway when I'm having fun (Aka, I flag down when I just want to play the game).

Above all else, I'd like to point out that despite my errors in the past, I've been working extremely hard to improve myself both as a person and as a gamer. New perspectives and new lifestyle changes have personally changed me, and I'd like you to give me a chance. But in the end, the choice is yours, and I won't be hurt or offended at all if you say no.

Thanks for reading.
After discussion with Upper Management, this is denied. Thank you for applying, though.