Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application
Ckey;
>>>Bandito_Dorito_is_Neato

Discord;
>>>Bandito Dorito Is Neato

Characters;
>>>Pip, the ambitious but reliable Kig-Yar Major.
>NicNak, unggoy minor looking to impress his superior, unless it's low pop. If low pop, retiring unggoy that wants friendship.
>Nelle Stephenson, harmless colonist student there for the RP, usually a captive that doesn't SSD.
>Arqull Moss, impatient ONI guard with an occasional heart.
>Taylor Fullbloom, impressionable EVA marine learning the ropes.
>Jimmy Biery, successful janitor of freeing floors & walls from tyrannical debris.
>Peziah Ringer, weapons researcher experimenting on food in order to strike at the hearts of the enemy's stomachs, or "POWEEERRR!" obsessive. Still learning this role so nonessential focus, added memes so nobody expects much from me.

General character info;
>Pip is my main, the others are just occasional flames.

>>>Pip is a cautious kig-yar major with a stunning history of being in the right place at the right time. Through personal experience and the loss of many comrades along the way, she's learned that the best path to living long is preparation, thoughtfulness, and a refusal to panic - this has brought her survival and many heretic kills despite inferior odds, including the heads of several Imps. Pip has ambitions to be a Shipmistress privateer, dreaming of capturing, then exploiting human vessels with a small, but dependable crew of her own. She may not be the fastest to the punch, but she tends to put the most consideration into her plans.

Reason for joining;
>>>Pip is my main whenever I don't have some kind of plan of action going into the round, and covenant is the faction I always come back to regardless of what I mess around with. I'd like to join it properly because I know I'll spend a lot of time on it and want to try my hand at higher positions within - namely trying Shipmistress with Pip whenever that's suitable. No idea if Whitelisting is strict or not.

Roleplay Example/History; 
>>>About OOC, I've spent seven-ish years in RP groups with minor extras here and there. Started out as a co-leader of a Reach clan with a hundred or so people, my specialty was mapmaking/planning for the juvenile-level halo RP they were doing. Joined Bungie.net from its cancer Ebon Hawk RP days to when the community fell apart two or three years ago - in that time we branched off into private groups doing more sophisticated stuff, thousand word posts and etc for things that were dumb but occasionally cool, and I bounced around as an owner/admin/designer of some of the more ambitious stuff there. Stopped RPing for a while after that, drifted off to D&D, now a GM for a large public group looking to form my own smaller, private one soon. Made a lot of mistakes on all this stuff, trying to learn from them.

>>>About IC, Pip's history was blank coming in, and I've developed what's there purely around what's happened while playing her. Everything I claim with her (killing several ODSTs, muhreens, and an innie commando, along with surviving bad situations and some heroic moments) has happened in the server in a way I'm sticking true to. None of it's arbitrarily made up to sound cool; not that rObUsT either, it's just the kit that's good, things work out, and I'm pretty confident with it.

>>>I was writing up one of those stories to put here, but it was kinda a wall of text and I didn't see anyone else doing that for faction applications. Will add a story if this isn't enough. 

More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later.
>>>No idea what this is for.
For the great journey
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]