Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 85 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 84 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 42
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 129
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 113
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 270
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,249

Make URF great again
Posted by: xXgoodieXx - 06-08-2018, 04:05 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: XXgoodieXx

Discord name: goodfun13

In-character name: Crush Harding 

general character info: after years of working in the UNSC something snapped in Crush making him go, rogue, without a trace

Reason for joining: To fight for the free world!

Print this item

UNSC Application-Darksim
Posted by: Darksim - 06-07-2018, 09:58 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Darksim10

Discord name: darksim10##8936

In-character name: Ed, Ted and Morty Stelwart

General character info:
Well, i play alot as marines, sergeant marine or something like that, i always prefer to be second or third in command, so i can suggest tactics and strategies. Do i want to be first in command, nope, but if on the battlefield i need to take the lead, i will,am a good tactician, i dont pretend to be Eisenhower or Patton, i shouldn't even mention their glorious names,as a squad leader i get the job done(Fucking CM, barking muhreens wandering on their owns, cancer and salt what a combo, does pratice patience and leadership tough). "Were never served better then ourselves." My point is that if nobody seems to take the lead, i will take it cause a shaky lead is not good enough on a battlefield.
Characters:
The Stelwart family is pretty small since alot died during the battle of reach which was the planet where they were living before: Ed, older brother from a few seconds(yes they are twins) of Morty(he has minor autism) and then there's Ted, the gramps as they call him, yep his still in the military "Only place i die is the barking battlefield boi" he would say.
His ancient leutenant sent him out but, three days later, during a drill training, he was in the ranks with the rest of the bataillion...they tried again...but he always find a way back, that at a certain point they just gave up letting him be in the marine corps.
Ed is sharp, talented tactician and realistic, as his dad that died at Reach, in the name of the fallen ones he enlisted to protect his people and make sure that something like the battle of Reach dont happen again.
Then there's Morty, just by the name and the fact that i wrote down that he was having minor autism you know he's story is no glorious, but...he's stupid and a lucky bastard, can't die always at the verge of death but never died, the only thing that matters to him is "kill the baddies" , it's the only thing he needs to know, ask him whatever you want, if it make the baddies die, he would do absolutely EVERYTHING he's being said to do without fear or any worry. All different reasons to fight, all together in the same boat.
Characters preferences:
 1st: Ed: Marine
2nd: Morty:Marine
3rd: Ted: Marine
Reason for joining :
Why?Why would i join a faction that is clearly in a strategic and general disaventage compared to the covenants? Why would i join the faction that as the most chances to lose,the mosts chances to be wiped out from the war? Why would i join a faction that seems to already have lost the war, and that the fight seems pointless? Because...if we lose that war, it's over, humanity is absolutely done, because this war is all or nothing, because we can't do otherwise, because it's a war....no...a total war, a Annihilation war. The UNSC, it's outgun, outnumbered, out-everything, but, we are humans
Humans are stubborn, humans always fight between each other, but we still find the strenght to fight back,because we fight for us and the ones that will be after us in the future generation. Am not saying it make us win, we dont win, but we fight like no tomorow. I want to be part of the UNSC because i like the spirit, the ambiance, created by the halo universe around human kind. Thats the reason why: "Per mare, Per Terras, Per Constellatum" . The vastness of the universe of halo is fucking amazing...so yeah..i like the unsc(my favorite faction). 
If you need more informations or precisions about anything feel free to ask. If i said something wrong of untrue, tell me, i'll be glad to correct it.

Print this item

UNSC Application Dark1Star
Posted by: Dark1Star - 06-07-2018, 09:32 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Dark1Star

Discord name: CookieJarvis#8182

In-character name: Rex Varcia

general character info: No real info...

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine

Reason for joining : I would like to join a Halo centred SS13 server as a Marine in the UNSC, and work my way up the ranks and become an ODST!

Print this item

tristain01 unsc application
Posted by: tristain01 - 06-07-2018, 07:02 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: tristain01

Discord name: tristain01

In-character name: John bell
 General in character stuff: John bell 5ft 4 . black hair he grew up in a troubled household his father was a police officer, his mother a nurse.
his father drank heavily and beat him off and on for years one day john had a enough and left after he heard a recruiter for the unsc.

Which role is your characters main: well iv'e recently been playing a lot of the unsc.

reason for joining: I really enjoy the halo franchise and to be honest love the ss13 server of the same name.

Print this item

Shawn’s jackal/skirmisher whatever you wanna call it application
Posted by: Shawntates - 06-07-2018, 04:01 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey ShawnTates
Discord name ShawnTates

Ic name Zab

General info a kig-yar scout. He ironicallly likes being around others. He does his job as quick and clean as possible

I just want to play aliens so I have a better reason to roleplay when I can make things happen most of the time.

Print this item

UNSC Aplication
Posted by: I like Donuts - 06-06-2018, 11:13 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:I like D0nUts

Discord name:I like Donuts#6785

In-character name:Alex Gerog

general character info:an Ex-College student which wanted to become a soldier since a very early age he will always try to be the best and be friendly

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc):Marine regular

Reason for joining :Well i feel like UNSC doesnt have alot of members and will need extra hands and because is my favority faction

Print this item

Husky's Unggoy Application
Posted by: Husky Husk - 06-06-2018, 02:46 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Husky Husk

Discord name: Random Soviet Doggo#4635

In-character name: Bepyap

General character info: A unggoy trying to live his life on space....Generally annoying, stupid and can sometimes get itself or his friends killed

Reason for joining : I want to change a bit from human...I always get bored, not many things happen as marine or ONI guard so i wish to be another "Job"

Print this item

My UNSC(And ODST, Possibly?) application
Posted by: cscottburgess - 06-06-2018, 02:19 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Yo its my first ever application, lets hope I don't mess it up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ckey: Cscottburgess

Discord name: sparta2003 (#6552)

In-character name: Andrew Buzzard

general character info: (IC Info is still a Work in progress so here is a basic idea) Andrew was fairly poor and born on earth among the slums and highrises (If that stuff still exists, I know the basic lore but im not an expert) when given a chance to join the military, he took it, picking up a habit of drinking and smoking as an escape from the stress.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Ive been playing researcher a lot but im mostly interested in trying new roles and I have the largest overall playtime as a marine.

Reason for joining : Honestly, I just like halo, part of the fun of Space Station 13 for me was trying new things and when TG stopped fulfilling that I came here for my halo kicks and roleplay despite my lack of halo lore knowledge, I haven't slipped up too much so far and I just try to make my character IC Clueless as I am OOC.

Oh yeah, BTW if ya want me to add more to general character info I can add like a basic description and their personality but I dunno, I just slapped some stuff together, I get nervous in applications since I have not ever passed one yet

Print this item

Sangheili Application Liko 'Zuma
Posted by: Cooliecan - 06-05-2018, 04:29 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Cooliecan

Discord name: Cooliecan

In-character name: (Human) Redrock Xen (Sangheili) Liko 'Zuma

general character info: Typical Strong and proud intelligent fighter found in the ranks of the covenant unlike the despised Jiralhanae, leading strike squads in planned surgical strikes by boarding craft or Phantom. His dedication to the cause and strong leadership qualities contribute to their ambition of reaching the rank Special Operations Sangheili.

Reason for joining : I love spicing up rounds as an antagonist with quality roleplay and challenges for the humans.

"On the blood of our fathers, on the blood of our sons, we swore to uphold the Covenant!"

Print this item

Tiva 'Kaman Application
Posted by: Young Blood - 06-05-2018, 02:12 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: warlord827

Discord name: Young Blood

In-character name: Tiva 'Kaman

General character info: A more-or-less general Sangheili elite who loves going to war and chopping up his enemies. He's been trained to fight his whole life, and that's mostly all he does. He likes looking badass, too.

Reason for joining: Covies are always more fun to play than than humans, just look cool too.

Print this item