Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crocodillo's T'vaoan Kig-yar Application: Kog Zeth
Ckey: Crocodillo

Discord name: Crocodillo

In-character name: Kog Zeth

general character info: A T'vaoan mercenary who is one of countless Kig-yar providing their willing or not-so-willing services to the Covenant. He has little interest in the Covenant religion, and might even hold distaste for it, but he fakes reverence for the prophets for the sake of money and not-being-executed. After all, at the end of the day, money doesn't care who holds it.

Reason for joining : Well, because T'vaoan are cool, and are the superior Kig-Yar race. The concept of playing a Covie who has to fake belief in a religion they, in actuality, have no love for sounds interesting to my own ears as well. Also because we need more Covenant for when we do covenant-UNSC rounds. I'm knowledgeable enough of the lore to more than competently play one as well.

Roleplay Example/History: Paradise Station and Colonial Marines server. Competently played Head of Security, Captain, and Medical roles. On colonial marines, i play a pretty decent combat medic. While i have dealt with a few bans on Paradise, none are for roleplay or intentional griefing issues.
For the empire!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]