Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,179
» Latest member: XRumer23Flite
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 96 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 94 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 38
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 77
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 82
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 120
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 261
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 108
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 103
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 260
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,230

Unggoy Application for Flaw
Posted by: chaplain - 06-03-2018, 06:16 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: NekoSlave

Discord name: chaplain#8122

In-character name: Flaw

General character info: The general stereotype of a grunt, prone to often messing up, which is ironic considering his namesake. They tend not to get assigned any advanced tasks by their higher-ups, and usually are giving labor duties since they can't botch that up...usually.

Reason for joining: I used to think this server wasn't for me, the first time I joined it due to being confused (and getting stuck in an dark airlock...somehow.) but after playing a few rounds, and observing a bit, despite being a new player, I've always been fascinated with grunts since the days of Halo 3, adoring their clumsiness, yet formidable in numbers combat prowess. I've always wanted to RP as one. I know I'm new to the server, but I'm hoping I'll be able to live to the expectations RP and gameplay wise. For the Great Journey!

Print this item

UNSC Application
Posted by: TrashMaster9000 - 06-03-2018, 02:21 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Mrturkeytoe

Discord name: Fox Box#2040
In-character name: Seth Hawkins

general character info: After two years of college pursuing courses in electrical engineering and IT fields the blonde, blue eyed, scrawny and pale 5'8 twenty year old man still didn't really feel any particular draw or passion towards a particular career path and with the rising threat of the URF as a righteous cause to fight and a yearning for thrill and adventure he chooses to join the UNSC.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc):Technician/Engineer & Marine

Reason for joining : Love Halo, love SS13, see a lot of potential in this project and am tired of what the rest of SS13 has to offer.

Print this item

Unggoy Application
Posted by: brokenchair - 06-02-2018, 08:38 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Brokenchair

Discord name: Frog Sensei#2363

In-character name: Klap

General Character Info: Just a standard grunt who loves to shout.

Reason for joining : Being a human all the time can get boring, so I wanted another option to play as, plus the Covenant is more interesting.

Print this item

Unggoy Application
Posted by: Scabbard - 06-02-2018, 07:45 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: SaltyScabbard

Discord: SaltyScabbard #3274

IC Name: Xanak

Character info: The standard grunt, altough he seems a tad bit too fond of grenades.

Reason for joining: I just find the Covenant more interesting, and i'm rather bored of being an innie and such.

Print this item

TonyRavioli Kig-yar application
Posted by: TonyRavioli - 06-02-2018, 07:14 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Tony Ravioli

Discord name: Evan 

In-character name: Tuk

general character info: Tuk is almost as greedy as he is cowardly. When it comes to pirating he prefers making sure whatever vessel he's looting is 100% safe before stepping foot on it. What Tuk lacks in bravery, he makes up for with charisma. Tuk can sell anything to anyone, whether it's his exceptional services as a marksman or jewelry he swiped off his own crew mates. 

Reason for joining : I've been playing on this server and keeping an eye on it since about December now and only recently did I realize whitelisted roles existed. I like playing as a pirate type as a human and I think Kig Yar roles would allow me more freedom or interesting opportunities in that

Print this item

Moderator App
Posted by: Daft - 06-01-2018, 02:51 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Elberich Rosen/Daftspy

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
Daft

What timezone are you in?
EST

How active can you be?
Pretty active, I'm home a lot.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
Since like 2012

Do you have a history of bans?
On tg station, vg station, paradise and yoggstation. only one permaban and that's on paradise for opening up clown slots as an HOP who wasn't an antag and telling the admin it was an IC issue.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
Yeah, I was on Fallout 13, Colonial Marines OSE, Alien Isolation Station and I hosted fallout 13 for a while for the official fallout 13 guys.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.
Being able to relate to players. We're just players who want to keep the server not shitty and you shouldn't let some forum tag and verbs disconnect you from reality. 

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series. 

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?

Print this item

UNSC whitelist application.
Posted by: Spiderling - 06-01-2018, 01:32 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Spiderling

Discord name:John Brown#1401

In-character name:John Brown

general character info: short cut black hair, blue eyes, 45 years old. Lost his parents when he was three, and he joined marine corps for justice.

Which role is your character's main: Command rolls and such, I like to give orders for group of people, coordinate their actions and lead them to victory.

Reason for joining: I love Halo and I love Space station 13. What if Halo in SS13? Oh my god, it's here!

Print this item

Idea for shipboard radar
Posted by: Axemeaquestion - 06-01-2018, 05:19 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

In modern naval combat, one important decision a ship's captain has to make is whether or not to turn their radars on to detect ships and aircraft. The dilemma is that turning on your radar allows the enemy to detect your emissions further than the radar can detect, but not having it on could lead to being surprised by an enemy ship and subsequently dying. Adding a radar for long range detection of other ships to both covenant and UNSC ships would add an interesting mechanic to ship-to-ship combat. Turning the radars on could double the view seen by anyone at a targeting console, but it could be detected at a comms console at 2x the distance it views. The detection of radar could start out ambiguous, but get more accurate as the enemy continued to emit. This would force commanders to think consciously about whether or not to use radar, and could make ship-to-ship combat more tense. Feel free to use this suggestion if you want, if you have any ideas or criticism make sure to tell me below.

Cheers!

Print this item

WarlordToby's Staff Application
Posted by: WarlordToby - 05-31-2018, 07:55 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
I am applying to become staff, a moderator to be more exact.

How old are you?
17, turning 18 in August.

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
I am simply known as Maxwell Hunter. My Ckey is WarlordToby.

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
WarlordToby.

What timezone are you in?
GMT +2, rough 6-9 hours ahead of United States.

How active can you be?
Active almost constantly except for most weekends. Most weekends I may be away but I may return early, depending on how things go.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
Several years, maybe around 6 already. I have been part of several projects as staff and tried to fiddle with code myself once in a while. My first attempted build is around when I was 12.

Do you have a history of bans?
I, infact, do. Depends how you take a ban, I have been banned from CM temporarily for causing end-round logs by shooting a gun. I have also been banned from few smaller servers. The bans on smaller servers were not entirely my fault but instead I was "in it".

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
Plenty. Alien Isolation developer (Cherkir shutdown the project and blocked everyone), FTL13 beloved admin (Resigned due to bad timezones), WW13 moderator (Hard times in life made me quit few times). There are a few others, which I quite frankly can't remember.

If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.
I'd say it would be activity. Anyone can do their job (that is the actual standard) but I believe a big one is activity. Stopping your own things to check on a Discord or game is a sign of loyalty and will to do one's job.
(I would have said personality-related things but that sounds just limiting and unfair).

If I get to pick seconds, I'd say it is ability to maintain your cool or atleast, be able to keep things under control without telling people to fuck off.

Print this item

Discord Ban of Axemeaquestion
Posted by: Axemeaquestion - 05-30-2018, 11:03 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Discord Username: Axemeaquestion

Who were you banned by: Bloxgate

Date of ban: 5/30/18

Length of ban: Unknown

Full ban reason: Posting a suspicious link in Discord/spam

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: When I was banned, there was some joking about scams. I told Warlordtoby that he should follow a link to make thousands of dollars a day as a joke about scams. To add to it, I looked in another discord and copy pasted a shady link, which was dumb and unnecessary. My goal was not to spam the server, but I can definitely see that it did not contribute to the discord. It was a mistake to post it, and I'm sorry for being a dumbass about it. To avoid this in future, I will not use shady links to make jokes about scams, and will only use the normal Nigerian prince/IRS jokes. If this was a temporary ban, I apologize for appealing, but I am currently unable to contact Bloxgate due to being banned from discord. I was planning to explain my mistake there, but I will do it here too. I promise to not post shady links anymore.  Confused  I'm also sorry to Warlordtoby, who followed the link and may have gotten computer AIDs in the process.

Print this item