Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,179
» Latest member: XRumer23Flite
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 98 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 95 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 38
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 77
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 82
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 120
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 261
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 108
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 104
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 260
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,230

Discord server link
Posted by: Infix - 05-30-2018, 03:38 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (2)

Was not sure where to put this the discord server link on the main page https://projectunsc.org/ has expired so I can't get onto the discord would love to so I can ask a few questions here and there without needing to be on the server as well as chatting with fellow players.

Print this item

Caelum's Ban Appeal
Posted by: Caelum - 05-30-2018, 07:28 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Your Byond/Ckey Username: CaelumZ

Your character name (if relevant): Rex 'Chance' Lombardi

Who were you banned by:  Desolane

Date of ban: 5/30/2018

Length of ban: Until Appealed

Full ban reason: Reason: muti-keying and bomb grief early round start.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned

There was no rule against multi-keying at the time of my ban. It was never a stated rule or a rule put in place. Nothing about it, the only think even hinting was ban evading- Of which I was doing none of. 

As for the early grief round start bomb, I was going for a hostile takeover of the mayors office. When I saw a cop was in there, I made my move- When I was race changed. Oops! I was Kig-Yar at the time as an Innie (A funny joke in my opinion, it certainly spiced things up!) But I was race changed into a human. With no other options, I grabbed for the bomb that was dropped, holding it in my hand. I told the police officer to back away and RPed pointing to the bomb. He charged at me multiple times, so I did my only option and tried to pacify him with the bomb.

We both got blown up by it. I RPed the rest out from there.

I honestly think there's no reason to ban someone over a rule you didn't set in place. The second one I can understand, but it wasn't really grief since the RP created out of it was arguably pretty good, all things considered. Anyways, the multi-key wasn't even a rule in place, and there's other servers that dont have multi-key rules either. Multiple admins that I asked about it either said nothing or just shrugged it off, and even a member of staff (Pillow) who said it was alright as long as we RPed it correctly. So I mean... It felt pretty wrong, pulling us all aside, sending out bans, breaking people off whitelists... All because of one rule you forgot to put in.

Hell, put it in now. Put it in and act on it. But to ban based on a rule that wasn't anywhere to begin with... It feels wrong, and feels like a power play just to get rid of me. I think my fellow players will agree with me.

Print this item

Liam Gallagher's Staff Application
Posted by: Liam Gallagher - 05-30-2018, 04:05 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Staff

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Liam_Gallagher

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
OsamaBinBrahmin

What timezone are you in?
CST and CDT

How active can you be?
If the server is up, I'll probably be on it at least one round out of the day.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
I think 6 years

Do you have a history of bans?
1 day ban on para for not knowing the rules on end of round grief (which they changed like a week afterwards...), and a temp job-ban on CM for memes (declaring war against all of monkey kind as a commander is apparently "Meta").

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
I was trial mod on CM for about 2 weeks.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.
Bias  A thorough understanding of the rules and a fair and just decision making process. Something that is also important would be restraint and a cool head.

Why am I applying? I already contribute to the server outside of the actual game with spriting and I want to be able to contribute while playing as well. So instead of just slacking off on developing every time the server is up, I'll be doing something productive.

Print this item

Application for Unggoy minor/labourer/cannon fodder
Posted by: Infix - 05-30-2018, 12:53 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Infix

Discord name: Jalkoth#4170

In-character name: Makaw

general character info: Makaw is a Unggoy labourer in service to the Covenant Empire after showing he can wield a plasma pistol excellently, throw grenades well and take orders(Compaired to other covenant units still complete shit like most Unggoy) he was forced to become cannon fodder in the covenant military and shipped out when not in combat he does labour aboad whatever ship he is on moving crates and such untill thrown into battle as cannon fodder.

Reason for joining : Love halo played on the server for a while as the good guys, also I always tend to be the good guys on all sorts of RP servers today I want to be a baddie and shoot the good guys down *Manic laughter is heard in the distance.

Print this item

UNSC Application - Ernesto Martinez
Posted by: Outboarduniform - 05-29-2018, 11:33 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Outboarduniform

Discord name:Outboarduniform

In-character name: Ernesto Martinez

general character info: Born in the inner colonies to a somewhat wealthy family, he spent his youth as a drug addict and went in and out of juvenile detention centers multiple times. He eventually decided to make a change with his life, and enlisted in the UNSC Marines

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): UNSC Marine

Reason for joining : I was a URF guy for a while, decided that it wasn't really worth it.

Print this item

ban appeal
Posted by: adolfbacon - 05-29-2018, 09:29 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Your Byond/Ckey Username:Vladmir12

Your character name (if relevant):Oscar Stange

Who were you banned by:koenigsegg

Date of ban:5/29/2018

Length of ban:"until appeal"

Full ban reason:Fired upon the UNSC Thorin as an innie crewmen, despite having a captain who didn't not intend to be hostile at all, thuis ruining the the innie ship and the captain's round. "I was curious" and "We're fucked anyway" isn't a valid reason to open the hostilies. This is a ban until appeal

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:first of all i actually had no idea how deck guns worked. second we had everything in the ship taken and by everything i mean EVERYTHING. third the flight computer was stolen so we couldnt move. fourth the captain tryed to kill me after. 5th i was disharm intent when trying to escape until he started breaking my limbs. 6th he litteraly stomped my head in while i was down. 7th the round was 2 hours in and round was already ruined by civilian looters. 8th there is zero rules stating that what i did was bannable. 9th the captain attacked me without giving warning or nothing.

i would also like to note that the admin looked at my one and only note and biased the ban based on that

Print this item

firdons application
Posted by: firdon - 05-28-2018, 07:56 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Thefirelord

Discord name:firdon#2360

In-character name: Yla 'Nulkam

general character info: trained his whole life to fight for the great journey and protect the prophets. he lives his life in a really strict belief of the Sangheili code SangheiliSangheiliSangheili

Reason for joining : i play in my arma community as a odst and I really like the sangheli a

Print this item

Tchar Kal Kig-yar Privateer
Posted by: sirhelgate - 05-27-2018, 05:42 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Sirhelgate

Discord name: Haresay

In-character name: Tchar Kal

general character info: Tchar can be found where the Pay goes, he's easily lured into working for groups that pay him well. Tchar belongs to the subspecies T'vaoan 'Skrimishers'. He's often persuaded by large sums of weapons, and failing that valuable jewels and gold hold his attention. First and for most above ALL else he fights for valuables. He can be easily enticed to fight for the covenant, Insurrectionists, or anyone else willing to pay for his time. Though he's highly secretive about things that extend beyond the confines of his pay, and he's more often to side with his own kind than anything else. He's slim and agile, prefering to hold true to the name of 'skrimisher', and ducks out when things are looking rough to seek better fighting positions. He's got a deep dislike of Jiralhanae due to their aggressive, upfront nature.

Reason for joining : always enjoy playing aliens of the sneaky Variety, I've always been fond of jackals and their subspecies. More over I am a big fan of the 'privateer' style of things.

Print this item

Covenant Information Citadel: Vaka'Zuvum
Posted by: Boltersam - 05-27-2018, 03:58 PM - Forum: Covenant Information Citadel - No Replies

Welcome,
Prophet of Harmony

Accessing file: Special Operations, Sangheili, Vaka'Zuvum

Promotions: Minor (Year 2507), Major (2511), Special Operations - Temporary (2524)

Reason for temporary status: Lack of manpower, emergency promotion made. 

Service History

Minor: Leader of an Unggoy boarding squad while hunting rogue Kig'Yar pirates harassing Covenant traders. Noted effectiveness in close quarters and responsible for slaying a shipmistress in single combat. Note: Shipmistress was of a smaller vessel from the Kig'Yar pirate fleet. Analysis suggests being inexperienced in command and in combat. End note. Commended for successfully capturing the ship in a joint operation with another boarding party. Promotion to Major was received post elimination of the pirate threat in-system.

Major: Led one Sangheili Minor (Muv'Karam) and several Unggoy of ranks between minor to major. This squad and two others were deployed in response to a small Jiralhanae rebellion on the mining colony of Magellan IV. Rebels were noted to be using mining equipment along with makeshift melee weapons to kill their handlers and guards, then arming themselves with weapons from the fallen. Spirit dropship came under fire from hijacked outpost defences and was grounded, leading to minor injury among the squad. Approach to the outpost was covered by rock formations, likewise with other drop points. Vaka'Zuvum's squad attacked from the east in conjunction with squads to the south and west to cripple defences in order to allow further reinforcements if necessary. Rebels provided stiff resistance and slew several Unggoy, but lack of armour and training made them ineffective. 

The attack on the center of the outpost was made with the combined forces of all three squads. Several Unggoy were coaxed to use their grenades to break the lines-Being informed to arm them and charge forward. This tactic proved effective and opened a breach in the walls, allowing the remaining squad members (Including two other Major/Minor pairs and eight Unggoy). The Jiralhanae were far more effective in close combat and slew one Major and two Minors (Including Muv'Karam), as well as all but three Unggoy. Vaka'Zuvum is noted for ordering his squad to cease fire support and engaging a particularly large grey-haired Jiralhanae in single combat with his type 1 energy weapon. He emerged from combat with a severely injured shoulder caused by a mining drill.

Special Operations: Lack of manpower to operate in Nameless systems to prevent breaking of First Contact protocol until a decision is reached has caused several temporary promotions to higher ranks in those assigned to the Prophet Of Harmony, including Vaka'Zuvum. Upon acquisition of further manpower, Vaka'Zuvum will be required to train further and prove his worth as a Special Operations operative if he so wishes.

(OOC note: The whole temporary promotion thing is because applications for Special Operations don't exist yet. Once they are, I'm sure I'll be bumped down to Major and have to apply for it. And I'm waiting until brutes arrive to really make my main race choice permanent, because I like them both very much, and having a permanent character for them means people will recognise me and know if I can play well or not. When brutes arrive, I'll be taking a look at both, and if I believe brutes are better in melee combat, and I simply prefer them due to how they roleplay or how they function, are equipped, etcetera, I'll be discontinuing Vaka'Zuvum in favour of a Jiralhanae character.)

Print this item

XO and Commanding Officer whitelist application for the UNSC Frigate Heavens Above
Posted by: Gerdes - 05-27-2018, 04:47 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey:Gerdes

Discord name: Gerdz #3732

Character Name(s): Michael Gerdes, Gabriel Gerdes, (really any first name, the last name stays Gerdes though)

Do you understand the RoE?: I under stand the rules of engagement

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: I understand that I am not above the laws of the game, the forum, or the community and acknowledge that I may be persecuted for breaking the rules, not following the Rules of Engagement, disobeying admin orders, or breaking Role play mode too many times. 

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: I understand that my actions both in game, in discord, and in the forums may be grounds for re-movement from the whitelist.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: I believe that the job of the Commanding Officer is to lead the UNSC forces in system to the best of his ability. the commander is responsible for managing troop and equipment loses, the authority of UEG law in the system, and the protection of law abiding civilians in the event of emergency as well as oversee the over all deployment of assets in system.

As I am also applying for role of the Executive Officer, I believe the XO to be primarily in charge of the ship and his crew, his job is to assist the Commander in deployment of the ship, the crew, and any equipment that the commander believes is necessary, the XO is also responsible for insuring that the ship is in running order, that the crew are performing their duties appropriately, and to listen to any issues between crew members if need be. the XO reports to the Commander and takes command of the situation if ever the Commander is incapacitated.

Why should you be whitelisted?: I feel as I should be whitelisted because I take great pride in being the figurehead of the ship and the crew. the mission is my top priority as is the well being of the UNSC with my crewmembers both navy and marine being next. I am not afraid to make hard choices and I accept responsibility for my actions. I have also been the captain of the UNSC Thorin ever since I saw the role was available and have gained quite a bit of experience acting as such, as well as the success rate of UNSC missions in system has been remarkable. that being said I understand that these roles are both role play heavy and require maturity and responsibility, these roles are important in the server, both because they guide the marines and the mission you are tasked with and also to make sure that everyone knows what is happening and to insure that everyone under your command is enjoying themselves in the server.

Thank you for your consideration in this decision

Print this item