Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,166
» Latest member: ajuliashlzez3456
» Forum threads: 2,006
» Forum posts: 5,231

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 97 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 96 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 43
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 43
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 86
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 229
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 74
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 62
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 222
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 49
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,134
Covenent application
02-09-2024, 06:20 PM
» Views: 116

gametype
Posted by: Gerdes - 05-26-2018, 09:00 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

just had a crazy idea and I do not know how it would work with the engine, coding etc. instead of having all these game types. what about a more persistant universe type of gamemode? you have a full system, and each world is still there. for instance you can have your updated colony map for the civilians and the URF can try recruiting civilians as they would in the colony game type, you have your research base researching weapons as it does, your unsc corvette patrolling the system, and the UNSC Frigate docked in a secure location so that when shit hits the fan, Fleetcom can unlock the frigate and order it on a mission to quell the insurrectionist threat. you would have the covenant pop into the system, either in their missionary ship or an actualy covenant ship, with guns, shields, a full crew etc. (that's probably the better idea) and basically what im saying is that if you merge all your assets into 1 system map, and have a combination of all your game types inside one system it opens up the opportunity for a more open world role play experience, where a civilian can wake up one morning and say "im going to sign up as a merchant under that captain and travel and trade" and the URF can go "we need more members, land on the colony world and start infiltrating it" and the unsc can patrol the system, try to keep things under control and when shit hits the fan, the highest ranking on the server, or preferably an admin after the UNSC contact FLEETCOM, unlock the frigate and spawn points affiliated, the ship gets turned on by the engineers and the marine attatchment on board the frigate goes and deals with the massive threat that couldn't be contained by the corvette on patrol. 

as I said im unsure how well this game type would work with the engine, how the coders could do it etc. but I really do feel like its a solid combination of everyone's favorite game types, and it would save us having to switch game modes every time we get bord as we could simply just role play something else, tired of being URF and trying to board the UNSC ship? go recruit civvies like you would on colony etc. and of course there is always the option of the admin just spawning in flood Smile

Print this item

First Contact coms
Posted by: Gerdes - 05-26-2018, 08:37 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (1)

I know it would take a lot of work, but if the com stations worked that would create a lot of strategic assests on the map that the UNSC must respond to if they come under attack. for instance if the Asteroid com station comes under attack and they take the coms offline then perhaps the ;system chat wont work anymore, ships wont be able to talk in the system etc. and if the UNSC coms outpost on the research colony goes dark then contact to FLEETCOM or the : s Chat or the :t Chat wont work anymore. not only would this be a must protect target, but it would be a way for the pirates and the URF to force the UNSC to respond. a way to lure the UNSC into traps, or to gain the upper hand against the UNSC presence in the system.

Print this item

Sibg's Ban Appeal
Posted by: Sibg - 05-26-2018, 04:11 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Your Byond/Ckey Username: Sibg

Who were you banned by: Maxattacker

Date of ban: 2018-04-19

Length of ban: Perma

Full ban reason: Attacking a Bridge officer with an HMG

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: After my long consideration i believe i shall try for a appeal, First of all it was a submachine gun. It was a long round and everything started going to shit we had to evac back to the frigate after heavy losses everyone wanted to go back down but the current officer (the bridge officer) said no because we had no plan as i was currently a Sargent thinking i outranked him (I did not after a long chat with players) said that we should head back down mostly everyone agreed except for him so after some rebellion a dude got shot up by him for trying to leave and i got angry with him pulled out a sub machine gun and got banned.

After that i got banned for killing a bridge officer, i know it was a VERY stupid mistake i dont think it deserved a perma i admit it was stupid, but after all it was a long round and most of that round i was making lots of mistakes along with my peers.

Im sorry for what i did but i will learn from my mistakes, if i dont get unbanned well, it was a good ride.

Print this item

Ril Rahmor
Posted by: Ril Rahmor - 05-25-2018, 10:17 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

cKey: RilRahmor

Discord: Ril Rahmor#7577

In-character name: Ril Rahmor

general character info: Ril stands at 7ft 9ins tall with blue eyes, he is very hot headed and likes to fight, he is a minor in the covenant 

Reason for joining: I was in the covenant community back on reach for a year or 2 and reached the rank of shipmaster and the sangheili have a lot of interesting lore 

Print this item

J'tah Sukura Sangheili Shipmaster Application
Posted by: DarkSpetznaz - 05-25-2018, 04:23 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: DarkSpetznaz

Discord name: DarkSpetznaz

In-character name: J'tah Sukura

general character info: J'tah Sukura didn't join the covenant ranks until later in his life while his father served admirably in the Elite Honor Guard of the prophets, he did not want the life his father served, trying to survive as anything but part of the military. He moved from dirty job to dirty job on his home planet Sangheilios until the prophets called upon all able male Sangheili to join the covenant forces. Up until his forced enlistment into the forces he was well unknown, after that though, every elite would know his name, the son of one of the great Elite Honor Guard, his training however became an annoyance, he could not go from point A to point B without one of the recruits approaching him and wanting to know him more, or being his number one fan. He had heard it all, from the fans to the ones that wanted to get to know him only for his title and popularity, J'tah Sukura was sick of it and he stayed away from most of them, just wishing to get away from the annoyance. He became good at what he did, his seclusion making him one of the top ranking Sangheili in his class, test after test, drill after drill, most of his peers listened to him almost without doubt and it became well known around the academy, many of his own instructors were impressed at his raw skills and knowledge. Though they were not "surprised" at the fact the son of an Honor Guard would do so well, many did not like it, including his combat instructor, embarrassed by how well J'tah was doing and even surpassing him, an elite that had served for many years but was not good at leadership in a whole.
   J'tah found his grades slipping, tests being failed even though he knew he had to complete them successfully, suspicion began to brew around him, many of his peers began to doubt J'tah and his leadership as his unwanted reputation was being tarnished. It took almost 2 sun rotations for him to realize his mistake wasn't in himself but in his teachers, he gave his findings and suspicions to his commander, a Sangheili that knew his father and respected J'tah, taking up the suspicions and investigating the alligations. It took almost another full sun rotation for the alligations to be found as true and the perpetrators punished, stripped and even some were exiled from the covenant and J'tah's reputation was spared.
   J'tah didn't care for his reputation but didn't believe in giving up, neither did he want to be made a false fool by others, standing up for himself had become the norm in the street life and given him vigor to continue and finish his training. He pushed himself taking on extra duties and classes, constantly tired and exhausted from the rigors of class after class, his eyes were set on a position none but the prophets could judge him, a position that he could have sole control over things unlike his life alone and working job to job. One rotation before his final test, he was sent word that his father had been killed in action fighting a heretic in green armor, almost as large as a fully grown Sangheili on one of their outer colonies, being sent into battle to drive a hard wedge into their forces, it was a devestating loss even though the covenant had still won.
   Due to his test too close to leave, he was forced to miss his father's death ceremony, not that he cared, his father wasn't there for J'tah and had left his mother to die. In that time though, he was able to pass his final test, being granted an honorable rank out the door and one that was influenced by the death of his father, Shipmaster. He was the first sangheili to be given such a high rank thanks to his prestige and knowledge, his grades and push to become greater than even his father, to prove he was not weak and to continue the fight his father started against the heretics.

Reason for joining : I have always enjoyed the covenant, I even played as one in some of the halo games despite being able to play as a spartan though both are awesome to me, I find their combined races to be interesting and amazingly complex and fun to play, advanced technology, crazy battle tactics, impressive and massive ships, it was always an awesome inspiration to play as them. I find them to be and impressive and destructive force rival to that of the human race and spartans though i do enjoy the story and lore of the spartans. I want to help lead and drive the covenant forward in the game and continue to help support the community as well but I always found the leadership of the covenant to be honorable and powerful and not afraid to fight and get dirty, that is what I wish to bring to the table as well in this role and character.

Print this item

Brother Heftys Hunter app
Posted by: brother_hefty - 05-25-2018, 03:00 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:brother_hefty

Discord name:RomitValor#6409
In-character name: Fobibu Gito Yixlo
general character info: It is a Mgalekgolo that stands at 12.1 feet tall and is a orange-red color. Most tend to not hear him speak in any shape form or fashion as he tends to stay quite. He will only listen to Elite (Sangheili) as he tends to regard them with more respect than the Grunts (Unggoy) or Jackals (Kig-Yar)
Reason for joining : Covenant is my favorite faction as I tend to wish they would win instead of master chief slaughtering them all

Print this item

TitanField's Fantastical Sangheili Application
Posted by: TitanField - 05-21-2018, 05:16 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: TitanField

Discord name: TitanField#5146

In-character name: Saza'Nusam

General character info: A young & headstrong Sangheili warrior who joined the Covenant to prove his worth. He fought his way through the ranks eventually becoming a Sangheili Ranger so he can take the fight in the least forgiving environment of all... Space.

Reason for joining: Well after an of so very long time of pondering over the factions I landed on the Covenant and my favourite race of all, the Sangheili.

Print this item

Tydus
Posted by: Tydus - 05-19-2018, 10:28 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Discord Name: Pvt. Tydus#5452

In game name: Tydus Thomson 

general character info: Ginger Hair, Blue eyes, 75 inches tall, average weight, grew up in a small city in the U.S and thought the Marines were cool.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Sniper, Marine, etc): Good with a Sniper and an AR, dosnt mind combat and aspires to become an ODST. 

Reason for joining :I've always loved halo ever since it came out and I'm part of the Arma halo community and the space station 13 community is another way to be more a part of the UNSC.

Print this item

UNSC Application - Gerdes
Posted by: Gerdes - 05-19-2018, 08:24 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey:Gerdes

Discord name:

In-character name:Gerdz #3732

general character info:Ginger Hair, Blue eyes, 72 inches tall, average weight.  Grew up on farm in rural U.S. and wanted more than the simple life

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Good with a rifle and an SMG, dosnt mind combat and aspires to become an ODST. 

Reason for joining :I've always loved halo ever since it came out and I'm part of the Arma halo community and the space station 13 community is another way to be more a part of the UNSC.

Print this item

Covenant Information Citadel: Deacon, Unggoy, Flapyap
Posted by: Sgt Buck - 05-18-2018, 09:55 AM - Forum: Covenant Information Citadel - No Replies

Welcome,
Prophet of Harmony

Covenant Information Citadel: Deacon/Grunt/Flapyap/9

Date of Deaconship: N/A

General Backgeound Information

Promotions: Major

Bedizenments: Deaconship

Previous Assignments: Impregnable Faith. A CSS-Class Battlecruiser as Unggoy, Major.

Current Assignment: N/A

Sangheili Comments:

Current Ranking: Deacon

Current Status: Exertive

(Sorry for the half assed-ness, I will fix it later and add more stuff to it. I suppose you could call it a basing for an actual CSV. I wasn't really sure on a few things though, would only Deacons get service records in Lore because they are really the only important Unggoy? Would they use an "Identification Code"?) (P.S this was made at 5:00AM so yeah I was tired.)

Print this item