Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,179
» Latest member: XRumer23Flite
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 110 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 107 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 38
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 77
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 82
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 120
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 261
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 108
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 103
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 260
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,230

Covenant Information Citadel: Deacon, Unggoy, Flapyap
Posted by: Sgt Buck - 05-18-2018, 09:55 AM - Forum: Covenant Information Citadel - No Replies

Welcome,
Prophet of Harmony

Covenant Information Citadel: Deacon/Grunt/Flapyap/9

Date of Deaconship: N/A

General Backgeound Information

Promotions: Major

Bedizenments: Deaconship

Previous Assignments: Impregnable Faith. A CSS-Class Battlecruiser as Unggoy, Major.

Current Assignment: N/A

Sangheili Comments:

Current Ranking: Deacon

Current Status: Exertive

(Sorry for the half assed-ness, I will fix it later and add more stuff to it. I suppose you could call it a basing for an actual CSV. I wasn't really sure on a few things though, would only Deacons get service records in Lore because they are really the only important Unggoy? Would they use an "Identification Code"?) (P.S this was made at 5:00AM so yeah I was tired.)

Print this item

Xaro 'Kutanee's application
Posted by: Deroh-Ra - 05-15-2018, 07:43 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:MrGmanTheOneAndOnly

Discord name: Deroh-Ra

In-character name:Xaro 'Kutanee

general character info: Xaro 'Kutanee is a 8'3 Sangheili with red eyes. He has some scars around his legs and forehead. 'Kutanee has a generally hot-tempered attitude, especially when it comes to fights. He serves in the covenant as a Minor.

Reason for joining :A buddy of mine is also in the Covenant said that I should join, I said sure why not and hoped on the forms and decided to make this post

Print this item

Boltersam's Covenant Application
Posted by: Boltersam - 05-13-2018, 05:27 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Boltersam

Discord name: Boltersam

In-character name: Vaka'Zuvum

General character info: A young Sangheili warrior of average height for his species. His broad shoulders indicate good physical strength, and a preference for melee brawling in combat. Despite little experience in the field, he desires to prove himself a powerful and honourable warrior.

Reason for joining: I find the Covenant a lot more interesting than the human factions, mostly because of how different they are and the different options of play that they'll offer. There's a huge difference between, say, a Grunt and a Jackal, at the very lowest level. I don't think there's that same distinction in the UNSC and URF. I've also always been a largely melee player in SS13, and the Covenant provides more options for doing so.

Print this item

Open Community Meeting #6
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 04-30-2018, 04:01 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - No Replies

open mic community meeting again on our  discord so we can hear your feedback and ideas once more, this meeting will just be  a general updates and overview  with what has been going on and upcoming plans  with the server this friday at 10PM CST

Print this item

Niick's Staff Application
Posted by: Nick123q23 - 04-25-2018, 02:24 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Halo Space Station Evolved Staff Application

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?  Staff

How old are you? Eighteen

Known IC Names Or Ckey: Nick123q23, Kelly Archer, various covenant names.

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application): Niick#0100 (Prophet of Harmony on our discord server)

What timezone are you in? US Central Standard Time.

How active can you be? I can consistently play for three or four hours every day, though I will often be more active than that.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? Somewhere around ten years now.

Do you have a history of bans? None that I can remember.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? Yes, I've been an administrator on Archangel/Absolution station for a few months, later after that I've been an administrator for Drymouth Gulch for another few months until the server slowly died.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.
I think I spouted this earlier when I was discussing staff in the discord. I believe that moderators are supposed to settle disputes, ensure all players on the server are having an enjoyable time, being an active community member, and enforcing the rules.

Of all of these, I believe in acting in the best interests of the community, that is, everyone on the server. People want halo without fear of someone shattering their immersion or be killed by someone's metabuddies, and I want to keep everyone happy.

I'd also like to be a game master if permissible, giving objectives to the various factions and adding reason to the conflict can add to the game, but only when used with restraint and moderation. Excessive events and admemes are to be avoided in my mind, sometimes people just want a normal game.

Print this item

Jarilov - Staff Application
Posted by: Jarilov - 04-24-2018, 06:34 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Halo Space Station Evolved Application

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Staff.

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
IC: Victor Kovacs
Ckey: Jarilovv

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
Jarilov #9011

What timezone are you in?
GMT or Irish Standard Time.

How active can you be?
I'd say at least 2 hours most weekdays. I can do a lot more on weekends.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
In total, around 3 years consistently. I've only really gotten back into the game 2 years ago after not playing for about 2 years.

Do you have a history of bans?
None on SS13. I may have been banned on other games, but I can't recall. None of these was due to rule breaking I know, however.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
Very little to no experience unfortunately.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.
I believe the most important thing involved in being a moderator is ensuring you are able to fairly and effectively moderate issues players encounter in a respective manner and thus deliver satisfactory mediation relative to server and player standards as well as to deliver accurate information to newer players who are interested in joining the community.

Print this item

Ragnarocko's Mod App
Posted by: Ragnarocko - 04-24-2018, 05:34 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Halo Space Station Evolved Application Format
Please follow this format.

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?  
Staff

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Ckey is wolfboy101   (though I am pondering on changing it to my Discord name)
Ic Names are Bishop Greenwall and Bill Duran
Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
Ragnarocko

What timezone are you in?
EST/EDT[url=https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt][/url]

How active can you be?
Fairly i'm trying to be more and more active as i do like this project.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
About 3 years maybe a bit more.

Do you have a history of bans?
No I had one job ban on CM that was over turned it was only applied as I exited mid round as a CE. The reason it was over turned was because I had troubles with my interent that caused me to drop mid round.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
Yes I was a mod for a small server named Toolbox station for a while.s A

Making sure the cogs of the game keep moving but not doing it in a way that so to speak isn't fair. Making sure everyone in general is just having a good time.

Print this item

UNSC Application- Jones Reaper
Posted by: eringracia - 04-23-2018, 08:20 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Gracimasta

Discord name:Gracimasta

In-character name:Jones Reaper

general character info:Rust hair, blue eyes, young age. Has a talent for jokes and making a joke of themselves. Has seen the world more than once, and hopes to continue the trend

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Designated marksman. I take things from a distance, but I'm not afraid to get close and lob some grenades for added affect. 

Reason for joining: Ever since I played Halo for the first time (give or take 14 years ago) I feel in love with what it means to be part of the UNSC fighting machine. I relished at the fact that you could only play Master Chief for much of the series (ODST changed that [Image: biggrin.png]). I love what the fight for and where they stand in the Lore. Being part of the UNSC is my calling, and I hope to satisfy the requirements.

Not sure why i have to keep reposting this. Am i doing something wrong, or what? dont just skip me and not explain why.

Print this item

Gulags UNSC app
Posted by: Gulagtus - 04-21-2018, 11:10 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: A_Harmless_Xeno

Discord name: Gulagtus

In-character name: James Flynn

general character info: James was born on the ship to his new home in New Jerusalem. He studied to become a police officer, but at the age of 19 enlisted in the UNSC marines against his parents wishes, cause they wanted him to finish his schooling before he decided to do anything rash. During basic he demonstrated exceptional marksmanship and specialized in using the SRS99D-S2 AM weapon. He's calm under pressure. Loves a good chuckle and doesn't mind trudging through mud for eight miles with his comrades

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Scout sniper Marine

Reason for joining :I've always admired the marines in Halo cause they were never the invincible boys that the Spartans are.I'd also like to progress to ODST and this is the first step in that direction

Print this item

Bug
Posted by: Hazel - 04-20-2018, 03:46 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - No Replies

Anomaly research, the light fixture over the anomaly scanner will ruin any scans.

Print this item