Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 92 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 90 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 42
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 129
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 113
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 270
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,249

T'vaoan App
Posted by: CoolfoolFTW - 06-05-2018, 12:07 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: CoolfoolFTW

Discord name: CoolfoolFTW

In-character name: Nok

general character info: A T'vaoan that has a need for speed.

Reason for joining : Innies disappoint me so I want to switch over.

Print this item

Dubszor Unggoy App
Posted by: Dubszor - 06-04-2018, 09:05 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Dubszor

Discord name: Dubszor

In-character name: Kipyap

general character info: Kipyap is a... special Unggoy. He is very good at what he does, but...he only talks by saying his name. He was dropped on his head when he was a child.

Reason for joining : I've always liked the covenant more than the UNSC. They are just better. Also, yapyap.

Print this item

Andushin363 UNSC whitelist app
Posted by: andushin363 - 06-04-2018, 07:15 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Andushin363

Discord name:Keikun

In-character name:Kei Asuka

general character info:
Kei grew up on earth, right out of highschool he enlisted to join the UNSC to fight the rising insurgence in the outer colonies, due to the massive propaganda and news spreading about. he trained at earth then later was stationed at the planet reach for further training.
Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc):
marine
Reason for joining : i love halo since i was a kid and now that ss13 has a server i would love to be a member hopefully permanent with the community.

Print this item

UNSC Application
Posted by: CCBubba - 06-04-2018, 02:17 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: CCBubba

Discord name: CCBubba

In-character name: Lindsie Beach

general character info:
Lindsie was born on Earth, and ever since a young age wanted to join the UNSC. This way a little bit influenced by her family having a long lineage of serving. So when she turned 18 that was the first thing she did. Blue she's proudly serving in the UNSC military.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc):
UNSC Corvette Crew or Captain

Reason for joining : Halo is easily my favorite FPS game I have ever played. While SS13 one of my favorite sandbox games. So this server is likely to become my favorite SS13 server

Print this item

Thuta 'Tetanai Application
Posted by: SickCoolGuyio - 06-04-2018, 01:12 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: SickCoolGuyio

Discord name: MrAdventureFilms #1944

In-character name: Thuta'Tetanai

general character info: Thuta has always been and average Sangheili, but what makes him different from most of his peers, is that he wants to fix problems with words over violence, even though he is quite willing to shoot a gun, he prefers to sit down and compromise over starting problems that could harm him or his friends in the future.

Reason for joining : I know I haven't been playing this server very long but already it has entranced me, showing me more of a halo universe I already love.

Print this item

Kig-Yar application.
Posted by: BurnedSweetPotato - 06-03-2018, 08:47 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: BurnedSweetPotato

Discord name: BurnedSweetPotato

In-character name: Ygartha Thoonk

General character info: He grew up with one of his best friends, who was killed in battle. He wants to get revenge and will go out of his way to slaughter anyone with relations to the people who killed his friend. He is very skilled with long ranged rifles, and can hit targets from very far away.

Reason for joining : I have been playing SS13 for awhile now, and have had plenty of roleplay experience. I also have plenty of roleplay experience on gmod servers. I am also a huge fan of Halo and the lore that it has, and have been playing since Halo 2.

Print this item

Panic syphon button
Posted by: Aeleto - 06-03-2018, 05:35 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Add a way to syphon stuff from the engine room on the corvette, depressurization is easy to fix but if plasma leaks it's usually impossible to do anything.

Print this item

Boltersam's Ban Appeal
Posted by: Boltersam - 06-03-2018, 04:22 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Your Byond/Ckey Username: Boltersam

Your character name (if relevant): Bapzap

Who were you banned by: Nightspark43

Date of ban: 02/06/2018

Length of ban: Until appeal

Full ban reason: https://gyazo.com/96bf4e69eca912f2c4b5d30a5e0ce30d

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 

So, first of all, would like to apologise for the logout. Emergency, out of my hands. I'd realised after the engine room went up in flames that I'd need to stick around for questioning, but couldn't. 

I'd like to preface this by saying I wasn't aware as to the extent of the damage that would be caused (IE: Making the round unplayable for the Covenant), and assumed that the worst damage done would simply be destroying the fuel, and I assumed that the starter fuel (as has been mentioned a few times) would be capable of carrying the ship for the round as long as autopilot wasn't used.

Now, the situation leading up to the suicide bomb, cut short, is that I, as Bapzap, had discovered we were in human space or at least in the same system as humans, which breaks First Contact protocols. As the Kig'Yar crew didn't reassure him or put effort towards lying to or bullying him, this suspicion and eventually realisation grew over the course of the round's start. Eventually, I hid in the little side-room to the main engine room, taking the wrench with me as I hid to the left of the canister.

I ICly argued a bit with the Skirmisher (Overconfident due to being in a little hidey-hole) over the comms, before sending out a distress call once in Sangheili, and then in Galactic Common. I cut off the distress call with a yelp when the Skirmisher found me, but was unable to get at me without the wrench to move the canister, which I had secreted away with me. I tried to call for help over the system comms as the Skirmisher started by ordering me to get out, then actively threatening me. Naturally, I stayed in my, what I had assumed to be safe, hidey hole. 

Then the skirmisher, plasma pistol and shield in hand, figured out how to climb over the canister (This being directly after roaring that he'd tear me apart) and I did as I assumed most Unggoy would do in that situation. Grabbed both plasma grenades and ran at him screaming. I'd seen Unggoy do it before, breaching the ship, when kig'yar threatened to shoot them, so I assumed it would be fine.

Then it was to my horror as I ghosted after death and saw the engine room engulfed in flames. Apparently, I even destroyed an APC, making the round unplayable for the covenant. I didn't intend to do that at all, and assumed the worst my explosion would do is destroy the spare fuel. I had to leave due to an emergency and wasn't able to stick around to explain my side of the story.

I want to apologise to all of the Covenant players who were unable to play that round. It was wholly my fault, accidental or not.

Print this item

M.Greens Cov App
Posted by: M.Green - 06-03-2018, 09:20 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: M.Green

Discord name: Dogler

In-character name: Jet 'Tudom

general character info: Jet can be seen as a good influence and spiritual Sangheili known for his fearless attitude and his risky actions to complete his goal. When he first became an Elite he was one the ship the Kig-Yar that fist made contact with the Humans and had to ended up retreating due to his commanding elites orders. Jet later killed his commanding Elite for being a coward and retreating because he was not up holding there moral code. Jet would then go on the make sure anyone and every elite followed there moral code and would fight with honor and fairly with the evenly matched opponent know as the UNSC forces. FOR THE GREAT JOURNY

Reason for joining : I have played a lot of halo type games and on Garry's mod I was the Supreme Commander of the Covenant Forces. I am also part of the 17th ODST on arma and love almost everything halo. Tp this day I want to try to play anything halo I come across. because halo is fun.

Print this item

M.Greens UNSC App
Posted by: M.Green - 06-03-2018, 09:07 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: M.Green

Discord name: Dogler

In-character name: Max Green

general character info: Max was born into a family where most the members served and many didn't come back including his two older brothers. Max wanted to change that and be one of the most feared men on the battle field and decided he needed to get an education before he joined. After finishing his education Max decided to join the UNSC and try to later on wanted to join ODST after finishing his BTC. After Green got into the UNSC he saw that the Military was the perfect place for him as he thrived in that environment. To this day he still has the hope of fighting for the UNSC

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine/ODST/Pilot or where ever I am needed most.

Reason for joining : I have been playing halo on many different games beside playing many of the halo games. From Garry's Mod to an Arma ODST to Byond. I have been really interested in Halo and have read and looked up a lot of things having a 600 page book to halo. Halo is part of my life and childhood and if something has halo in it I need to try it

Print this item