Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,178
» Latest member: Самоклейка для ванной
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 95 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 93 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 36
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 74
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 80
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 118
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 259
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 104
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 100
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 258
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,223

Kig-Yar - T'vaoan Application
Posted by: Baybell - 06-15-2018, 07:04 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - No Replies

Ckey: Baybell

Discord name: Baybell | Elzenio

In-character name: Gik Yan

general character info: Gik Yan is a notably aggressive individual, acting with superiority over members like him or under him. Although with his hostility and egotistical nature, Gik Yan is capable of holding his ground on superiority with rather over-the-top violence and cruelty in combat, seeming to particularly enjoy prolonged deaths of targets, most specifically through strangulation or delimbing- this enjoyment also followed by a preference of hand-to-hand or melee-weapon based combat.

Reason for joining: This is less of an application for joining- since I'm already in the Covenant as my usual Didil- but more for specifically applying for the T'vaoan/Skirmisher. If this isn't a proper way then uhhhhhh.. Yay, more writing.

Print this item

UNSC Application
Posted by: Anystar1 - 06-15-2018, 05:50 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Anystar1

Discord name: Anystar1

In-character name: Pike Allen

general character info: Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Young, grew up on Reach his mother working as a doctor and his father working in the military

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine Medic, Researcher

Reason for joining : i enjoyed playing as UNSC while my time on the server and want to join

Print this item

ertty80s's Development Application
Posted by: erty80s - 06-15-2018, 01:41 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (4)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Development

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Mike Love or Ckey: Mike_Love

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
Mr_erty80s

What timezone are you in?
CDT (Central Daylight Time)

How active can you be?
Currently very active except maybe on the weekends

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
About 2 years

Do you have a history of bans?
I've had a temporary ban in paradise for ERP. (It was a very crass comment as joke through someone elses PDA). 

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
Not in SS13 but I've done mod and admin stuff in other games.

--Development Questions--

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.) 
I have coding skills in Java, C# and C, dabbled a bit in Ruby, as well as some novice spriting skills.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development?
I have never developed anything for SS13 but I've dabbled in the code a bit.

*If you are applying for development, are you familiar with Git and GitHub?
 Yes I am.

*If you are applying for development, have you made any major contributions to any code bases?
Not at the moment

*If you are applying as a coder, How long have you been coding and how well do you understand it?
I have been coding as hobby since 4 years ago but I started to really get into it about 2 years ago and I understand it fairly well.

*If you are applying as a coder, What codebase are you familiar with?
In terms of SS13, I know there's Baystation and TG but I've only looked at Baystation

Print this item

Sangheili Application
Posted by: Dark1Star - 06-14-2018, 09:20 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Dark1Star

Discord name: CookieJarvis

In-character name: Juro 'Rodomee

general character info: Born of Sanghelios, Juro 'Rodomee is a new and young warrior, he has never seen combat outside of sparing with his fellow Sangheili brethren. When the call was made for First Contact with the humans, Juro volunteered immediately.

Reason for joining : At first, I was in the UNSC but I really only joined to be an ODST. Honestly, I prefer the way of the covenant empire. I love their ways, I love there weapons and I also love their ships. Becoming a Sangheili would be an amazing roleplay experience.

For the Covenant Empire!

Print this item

Cbilly's application
Posted by: Al-ConIll - 06-13-2018, 09:30 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Cbilly

Discord name:Al-Conill

In-character name:Slad

general character info: A little grunt that wants to prove that Unggoy's are useful idiots and not useless ones although will make mistakes

Reason for joining : I want to play a grunt simply because, grunts are favorite in lore for me

Print this item

Kig-Yar Tvaoan Application Silent Night
Posted by: SilentNight - 06-13-2018, 02:01 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: AmberComplex

Discord name: Silent Night

In-character name: Gath Tir

general character info: A Kig-Yar Tvaoan, she is more interested in studying and watching humans than killing them, though this does not mean she is a pacifist in the slightest.  She does not like fighting without a massive advantage and will usually try to run or negotiate if possible.    

Reason for joining : I always loved the design of the Kig-Yar and when the Skirmishers showed up, I loved them even more.  I always wanted to try RPing as one but I never found a place to be able to until now

Print this item

Weaselburgs Uggonoy App
Posted by: Weaselburg - 06-12-2018, 12:42 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - No Replies

Ckey: Weaselburg

Discord name: Rhinoabc

In-character name: Roc'tar

general character info: Uggony. Is there anything else that can be said?

Reason for joining : Hail the Uggony master race, when playing Halo I always wanted to be one.

But for real, I always thought it would be interesting to be a hardline Covenant. I think it would make for very interesting roleplay situations. 

Note: When I first applied and was accepted, a realitive had died. So much was going on and I completely forgot about the Server. I am going on a trip two days from now for a week to a week and a half, so if this accepted I will not be able to play for a bit. Sorry for the inconvienence.

Print this item

SpiderPsycho wants to be a Mgalekgolo
Posted by: SpiderPsycho - 06-11-2018, 07:57 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Bacon_Enderman (Fully aware of how shit of a name it is. That's the point.)

Discord name: Spider_Psycho#5789

In-character name: Samuel Vanhan when playing a uumie. Daeyo Xaba Taryi for the proposed worm boy(s).

general character info: Daeyo is a run-of-the-mill Mgalekgolo collective, about 12'2" in height. Typical of most Hunters, Daeyo is often silent, seeing audible communication as uncomfortable and unneeded. It simply responds with a positive or negative 'grunt' or pseudo-vocalization. As with most Lekgolo, it views the majority of the Covenant species as lesser, other than Sanghelli, San'shyuum and perhaps some Jiralhanae. The others have their purpose as distractions in combat, or simply necessary to the Covenant's continued survival, though unlike most members of the Covenant, this particular Lekgolo collective has an strange inkling of kinship with Huragok.

Reason for joining:

I really enjoy the Halo universe and lore, even though I'm not too familiar with the games or all of the lore. I like the concept of it. An SS13-Halo server seems like a lot of fun to me and after playing it for a bit, I did have fun playing before being blown up. I'd enjoy being able to play as a Mgalekgolo since they're one of the most interesting races in Halo as far as I know. Even if I don't get to play the Mgalekgolo in combat and blowing shit up with the fuel rod gun, messing around as a big alien that towers over the other ones peacefully should be fun too.

Also I've played on a bunch of SS13 servers, HRP to LRP. RoE and other IC rules are familiar to me.

Print this item

Executive Officer Application - Dark1Star
Posted by: Dark1Star - 06-09-2018, 05:39 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (4)

Discord name (username####):CookieJarvis#8182

Character Name(s): Rex Varcia, Valkyrie Varcia, John Varcia. (John is the only one I want as the XO role though)

Do you understand the RoE? I understand Rules of Engagement.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? Yes, I understand that anything I do will and can effect me during game-play and on the forums as well. Not following RoE will ruin the experience for others.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes, I understand that my behaviour anywhere can and will effect me. Be it, discord, forums, in game and etc. If my behaviour ruins the experience for others I am not fit for the role I want.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? The XO's Position on a ship is always different, you could be manning the bridge while the CO is patrolling the ship, making sure everyone is doing there job and not being a total ass. Or you could be Following the captains orders and keep tabs on squads, help them if they need anything, talk peace treaty's, and sometimes even fight. Being an XO is a hard job. But also a fun one at that when you do it right.

Why should you be whitelisted? This is a tough question for me, I like having the ability to join in on the role I want to take part in, make the experience more fun for me and everyone else in the game. I have been playing the BO for quite a while now and I understand what it takes to command a ship, though I am not ready to become a commander yet. I would like to become an XO, and help my commander and the ships crew when needed and make the game better for everyone else.

Print this item

Sangheili Elite Application
Posted by: Cryleve - 06-09-2018, 01:54 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Cryleve

Discord name: Cryleve

In-character name: Gun'rar

general character info: Gun'rar is considered to be the epitome of sangheili outside of the arbiter. He's honorable, and devoted to following orders that shall lead him to the Great Journey. Wielding an energy sword and plasma rifle he's seen guiding attacks into enemy lines taking no prisoners.

Reason for joining : I've had this fascination with the Sangheili and their culture since Halo 2, and while I don't have the greatest knowledge of their history I do know that they're extremely devoted to the things they set upon themselves. I've played in a variety of games and communities including Gmod, Hellion, Interstellar Marines and Space Engineers. I'm considered to be typically on task and accurate with a rifle.
For the Great Journey!, Cryleve

Print this item