Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsc Whitelist Application
Ckey: Guprei

Discord name: Stormtrooper

In-character name: Colton Kemble

General character info: A firm believer in service to protect Humanity, he takes his job seriously 

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine/ONI Security

Reason for joining: I saw this once when just cruising through SS13 after getting into CM through a friend who was a mod there. It got fairly boring after a little while of the same thing, so I decided to look at the other servers for a bit. I then saw a "Halo" server and joined, being a big fan of the series. I don't know why I enjoyed it, as all I did was spawn as a marine, get lost in the main UNSC ship, and never find a way out, never encountering anyone. However more recently, someone I met in Lebensraum, another SS13 server I have mixed feelings about, heard me when I was talking about how I found that one (which was when I was looking for this one, lol) and he brought me to the discord. So yeah. Now I play it and like it.
@Sgt. Guprei Hello! It seems that you accidentally replied to another post instead of creating a new thread.

I've gone ahead and split this into a new post for you. Your application will be reviewed soon.
--bloxgate
[Image: 76561198022559245.png]
The guy who's hosting the forums, and does some coding too.
Welcome!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]