Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 52 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 51 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 42
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 129
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 113
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 270
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,248

Application Formats & Information
Posted by: Desolane900 - 07-19-2018, 03:47 AM - Forum: Applications - Replies (1)

Halo Space Station Evolved Application Information

Please read and fill out all lines that apply to you. Note that Spriters are the only development position that can mix between moderation and development.
Being on Discord (project's preferred chat application) is required for fluid communication with other staff.
Copy, paste, fill out, and post the Format that applies to your application. Do not paste multiple formats unless you are applying for both Spriter and Moderator.
Other servers may be contacted to verify information provided. This may or may not impact the decision of hiring you.

Moderator Format

Ckey: 

Discord Name: 

Timezone: 

Time in SS13: 

Any SS13 Bans: 

Prior Moderation experience: 

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: 

Wiki/Lore Maintainer Format:

Ckey: 

Discord Name: 

Time Zone: 

How much experience do you have with the game:

How much experience do you have with wiki work:

Prior Work (if applicable):

If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series. 

If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?

If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?

Prior Work (if applicable):

Print this item

UNSC Application
Posted by: SuckMySocks - 07-18-2018, 01:15 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: 
SuckMySocks

Discord name:
 Mister Canadian#1403
(SuckMySocks)

In-character name:
 Johnathan Texus

General character info: 
Growing up on Harvest was always tough, ma' and pa' were always off fighting the Insurrection with the Militia, always moving around, never got along well with the other kids in school, never bothered, y'know? 
Whats the point of making friends when you're going to lose them in a few months? 
One day I woke up to banging at the door, and what was waiting for me still horrifies me to this day -- the tallest man I've ever laid eyes on, in full formal dress holding two white envelopes, both with the Harvest Militia Insignia stamped onto the front of them.

Now it wasn't the man that horrified me, it was the envelopes.

That was the day I found out my parents had been killed by the Insurrection while on a routine patrol.
At the age of fourteen my entire life was shattered and it was up to me to play jigsaw all by lonesome.
After spending the rest of my youth in some ghetto orphanage, I decided that I was going to get even with the insurrection, once I was old enough I signed my life away. Joined the Marines to see as much action as I could, and oh boy, I got just that.
Oorah.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): 
Marine

Reason for joining : 
I don't get mad. I get even.

Print this item

Caelum Ban Appeal 2
Posted by: Caelum - 07-06-2018, 06:11 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Your Byond/Ckey Username: CaelumZ

Your character name (if relevant): Rex 'Chance' Lombardi

Who were you banned by:  Desolane

Date of ban: 5/30/2018

Length of ban: Until Appealed

Full ban reason: Reason: muti-keying and bomb grief early round start.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned

It's been a little over a month. I've looked back on it and understand that what I did was really sharking around the rules. I've talked to other people about other things, and I've begun to realize I've been arguing against the admins as though I'm fighting with them, rather then working with them to try and make a better experience for everyone. I really want to rejoin the server, I love halo and I love the server and its player base- I just want a chance to come back. I promise not to cause any problems, and I'll be under the radar and just there to have fun- Not cause problems.

Please, I just want another chance. I understand what I did was wrong, and I promise I won't let it happen again.

Print this item

gav's Kig-Yar app
Posted by: gavinator9 - 06-28-2018, 07:23 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Gavinator9

Discord name: thegrandcurator#5201

In-character name: Tak

general character info: Standard blue-shielder, not lacking in greed and fairly self absorbed. Not a fan of pacifism.

Reason for joining : figure things would be a bit more entertaining if playing as part of a dedicated faction

Roleplay Example/History: Infrequent player on bay, fairly accustomed to RP

Print this item

Kangarat's Kig-Yar T'vaoan Application
Posted by: Kangarat - 06-25-2018, 08:30 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Infernal Rat

Discord name: Kangarat

In-character name: Kal

General character info: Kal is your typical Kig-Yar. Rejecting the religion of the Covenant, she sails the sea of stars in her endless pursuit of shinies. She has no fear of fighting, but being an opportunist generally prefers to refrain from engaging in combat until she has a superior position.

Reason for joining: Playing the Halo series, I always thought the Kig-Yar were pretty cool and would be fun to play as. Plus they're hot.

Print this item

Sibg's Covenant/ Sanghelli Application
Posted by: Sibg - 06-19-2018, 04:25 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Sibg

Discord name: Sibg

In-character name: Vana 'Nrasamee

General character info: A female Sanghelli who has always been devoted to helping her kind, she is extremely talented taking after her fathers sword skills. Ever since she joined the Covenant she is often seen practicing her sword skills or mediating often if one of her opponents gets downed she will help them being the loyal Sanghelli she is.

Reason for joining : Because I've always loved elites, considering i would like to be like the arbiter also because i love this server and would love to share my experience of lore and comprehensive strategy's.

Print this item

CoreyTori Kig-yar (Skirmisher)
Posted by: Coreytori - 06-17-2018, 08:58 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:CoreyTori

Discord name:Core [21 Créw] or CoreyTori

In-character name:Lud

general character info: Early in his/her Life there Father died due to a accident, they then went on to Graduate from Basic training and Officer training at the age of twenty, during that time they started to dislike the Unggoy due to there stupidity and fear and joined the exploration group.

Reason for joining : i thought the skirmishers were awesome enemies. they were faster and hard to hit then anything in the halo games and my favorite enemies (flood is second) in the halo games.

Print this item

Chaplains lore master application
Posted by: chaplain - 06-16-2018, 07:30 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Halo Space Station Evolved Application Format
Please follow this format.

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
I am assuming lore-masters are part of the Development process of the server, so development.

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Flaw who is a grunt minor, that has great ambitions. My human name is ever changing due to needing to change it when I die and respawn.

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application): 
chaplain#8122, though I often change it to the 'future prophet', or future deacon, etc.
I may change it if the chance that this application gets accepted to a monitor-like name like the other lore-masters, so I fit in, hopefully. 

What time zone are you in? 
EST.

How active can you be? 
Active during the summer, which is upcoming, but I may be slightly less active during the school year, due to the unfortunate mistakes I made which may make me graduate late.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? I used to play SS13 a long time ago, stopped. For a few months, this year, I have played it, and gotten involved in communities such as Yogstation, and this one.

Do you have a history of bans? 
No, have never been banned from a server as far as I know.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? I used to moderate many servers on Garrys' Mods toxic half-life 2 roleplay. It was terrible.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series. 
I have played Halo since I was a child when an Xbox 360, the first halo being Halo 3. I was amazed, and played it over and over again, studying every little detail of it, (I'm still seeing MORE when I play it!) The universe is very fleshed out. I've studied the main characters, such as Avery Johnson, John 117, Doctor Halsey. (I read her journal that came with Halo Reach over and over again.) Cortana, which I read her halopedia page recently and saw she leads the 'created', which is interesting. I skipped Halo 5 due to the poorness of it, but I may need to play it to brush up on lore, despite it being a mediocre game. I feel I have enough knowledge to give guidance on the lore, and edit the wiki with it aswell.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?
Yes. I will give suggestions/and or comments on development of the server to the best of my ability. I do consider gameplay is more important to lore, but as a 'lore-master', I will give suggestions based on lore, and if needed, offer alternatives to them if not feasible by a gameplay/code stance.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?
I can attempt to, but with the ever-changing features of the server, it may be a bit slow at times while I get a proper grasp on those so I can effectively apply them to the wiki.

I cut out the rest of the format so it isn't a page long to read, because I assume the questions below did not pertain to lore-masters, if they need to be filled out, I will edit this, and fill them out.

Print this item

Checking In
Posted by: Tybo03 - 06-15-2018, 10:55 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Hey there everybody, I've played on the server for a bit and had alot of fun so I decided I should go ahead and join the forums.

My name on byond is Tybo03, so the same as my forum account, and I look forward to the server to finally be permanently up.

Print this item

UNSC Application
Posted by: Don1155 - 06-15-2018, 08:49 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Don Nivans

Discord name: Don1155

In-character name: Don Nivans

General character info: He lives in Reach. His family was poor. He used to always farm, desperate to earn money. Then one day, he was tired of farming. So he joined the UNSC.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine

Reason for joining : Since the marine role got whitelisted, I decided to join. And I love this server because it's based on Baystation.

Print this item