Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TitanField's ODST App
Ckey: titanfield

Discord Name: ONI Doctor TitanField ([TE] TitanField#5146)

Character(s): Jack Briggs

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: When on duty Briggs is usually a quiet man who keeps to himself while doing his job as efficiently as he can, he only talks to other people if he needs something. When off duty he's me talkative and likes to discuss the various methods of surgery or some other medical related subject. When stressed people have complained about him swearing like a sailor and coldly taking people down.

Provide a brief description of your character: An aged man at 48 years old he's seen a lot. He has brown parted hair with a goatee both of which are starting to go grey even if Briggs claims otherwise. He has a small scar on his right hand after he tried to inject a prisoner with Polyacid but ended up spilling it on himself after the prisoner resisted.

Briggs grew up in Crisium City on Luna. As a kid he enjoyed the low gravity environment and often played pranks on people by temporary disabling their EVA suits. When he reached the age of 16 he got an internship at Halifax Spacewerx till he was 18. He then went to earth to study at a medical school where he learned everything he could about the medical arts. When he left school he enlisted in the UNSC as combat medic and then reached the role he's in now.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes
I'm going to give this a +1 being that I've seen what Briggs is capable of, the man is an absolute monster.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]