Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,178
» Latest member: Самоклейка для ванной
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 91 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 88 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 29
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 74
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 80
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 114
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 257
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 98
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 99
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 256
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,220

application
Posted by: Cash7800 - 01-21-2019, 09:21 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Cash7800

Discord name: Cash7800

In-character name: Hazel Duncan 

general character info: CQC focus

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine

Reason for joining : to serve the UNSC 

Print this item

rounds
Posted by: Frontline03 - 01-21-2019, 08:11 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

More round types for fc
Innie vs unsc(No covies)
Unsc vs covies(No innies)
Innies vs covies(No unsc)
Allows more variety in rounds...even though that last one is putting a mouse against a lion....A very dangerous lion

Print this item

UNSC Application
Posted by: Lionfire1234 - 01-20-2019, 11:35 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Lionfire1234

Discord name: Lionfire1234

In-character name: Jack Mercan

general character info: Mercan grew up on a the outer edges of UNSC space, enlisting at the age of eighteen. He climbed the ranks of the Marine Corps to the rank of Gunnery Sergeant, he continues to serve UNSC Marine Corps to this day

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine Platoon Leader

Reason for joining : I just play the UNSC more than any other faction

Print this item

Ban Appeal
Posted by: leschaps - 01-19-2019, 01:40 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (4)

HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username:Leschaps

Your character name (if relevant):

Who were you banned by: BDpuffy420

Date of ban:1/18/2019

Length of ban:9000 minutes

Full ban reason: Told You  Not To Shoot Them

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: While I was Told by you not to shoot the hostages, one ran off, and i had already ahelped it, and i only shot once, the other one had a gun aimed at me, and refused to put it down. while it was loaded with training rounds i was told, Myself and my character had no way of knowing it.

Print this item

Some thoughts after playing as the Insurrection
Posted by: NorthernMaple - 01-18-2019, 11:29 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (3)

After playing as the Innies for some time I have a few minor suggestions to help them play better.

-Rename Insurrectionist Ship Crew to Insurrectionist and rename the current Insurrectionist role to Insurrectionist Base Guard

A lot of time while playing The Thorn has to go dock with the Asteroid to pick up late joiners. The late joiners often pick Insurrectionist (especially if their new) because they think that's the default role for the faction, only to find their stuck on the Asteroid. If there isn't an innie ship crew to move the Thorn at round start but some people went Insurrectionist they have to wait for someone to spawn in as that role or get the admin to move them onto the Thorn so they can play that round. This leads into my other proposed change.

-Add a small shuttle to the Asteroid

As well as the reasons above if the Thorn gets destroyed in the round and late joiners join in on the asteroid, they have to sit around and wait for someone to bored to do anything. This isnt an issue for the UNSC because they have other roles (depot guard, ONI guard,researcher etc), the UNSC can still be present in the round if their ship is destroyed,without a ship on their planets the covenant are eventually likely to show up but the UNSC doesnt always get to the asteroid. The Insurrection are almost entirely removed if the Thorn is destroyed. So I propose to add a very small shuttle on the asteroid, one that has no weapons and can just really bored (or be borded) other ships and to send a team to the surface of planets

-Expand the Armory

The Innies only have 3 weapons to choose from, knock off battle rifle, 2 types of knock of assault rifles and a variety of handguns that all do the same thing. I love the knock off, obsolete feel of the innie weapons but compared to the UNSC, who have a diverse selection the innies are lacking. I suggest to add a civilian shotgun (5 shell capacity, pump action,made of wood) to the weapon pool. Its not unrealistic for them to have shotguns on the Thorn or the asteroid, seeing as their a common civilian owned weapon. It would be easy for them to get a few. Next maybe a blackmarket SMG like an UZI or something that follows the trend of current Innie weapons, such as an obsolete UNSC SMG model. Next move grenades from the locked Heavy Weapons room on the Thorn to the main armory, kinda unfair that in order to use grenade the innies need their ship captain role filled to open the door. Finally add 

-Put more armor around the room full of Plasma contains on the Thorn

A few times now a few hits on the starboard side of the Thorn will open up the Plasma storage room, and the next hit usually breaks open a plasma canister and floods the entire ship with Plasma, and when facing Covenant their next hit will ignite the gas and destroy the entire ship in a short amount of time (lore accurate but not very fun). This doesn't seem to happen on the UNSC ship very often so its a balance suggestion to extend the life of the innie players.

I love playing as the Insurrection. My main character (Jayden Hunt) is the innie ship captain. I love being the underdog rebels, that face an uphill battle the whole round. I would just prefer these quality of life upgrades to them to make them more new player friendly and to help balance things out a tiny bit more.

Print this item

Covenant growling certificate (Covvir-Up)/(Colfer)
Posted by: Covvir-Up - 01-18-2019, 10:23 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Colfer

Discord name: Covvir-Up

In-character name: Tizzy Mali / Jazali Makli

general character info: Both of these characters are Kig-Yar and I usually refer to Tizzy when Jazali dies, Tizzy is a Normal Kig-yar, and Jazali is a Tvaoan Kig-Yar, most often seen as a marmillo

Reason for joining : I really enjoy playing covenant but I dont have the required whitelist to serve them as well as I'd like too, as well as some of the various ranks they have being locked out

Roleplay Example/History: Once as Jazali Makli (minor, not marmillo this time), they were caught on an enemy ship seconds after boarding and after retreating to gather weapons and equipment and come back, was unfortunately gunned down by the marines, Jazali suffering multiple cases of serious brain damage and forgot his rank, position and location after being narrowly saved thanks to his synthetic organs, for the next forty minutes they were a prisoner onboard the ship, and a rather popular one at that, being the only alien active on the covenant ship, for the next forty or so minutes was a Roleplay session that thankfully allowed Jazali Makli to silver tongue his way off the vessel and back onto his (He was also treated as a pet and later ordered a grunt to shoot him for having to use human machines to speak to his captors, which is un-deniably herecy)

Print this item

Specter56 Mod App
Posted by: Specter56 - 01-15-2019, 10:54 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey: Specter56

Discord Name: Regan#8548

Timezone: GMT+13(Daylight Savings) GMT+12

Time in SS13: Around 5-6 months now.

Any SS13 Bans: None.

Prior Moderation experience: I have never done any admin work or Moderating on SS13. However i do have experience as a admin with an Arma 3 group of which i am currently on a break from.

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Maintaining and up keeping the rules and peace of the server while still preserving the fun for the players while trying to maintain your sanity

Print this item

UNSC apply
Posted by: Zara - 01-15-2019, 02:45 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Kiabi - Her Kriegsmarine

Discord name: Unholy Daughter 

In-character name: Thela Isaksdottir

general character info: So basically she's the kind of recruit that gets amused and charmed with the UNSC's propaganda and promises of 'seeing the universe'  . She was born the second of a numerous family settled on an inner space farming colony, bulky, butchy and maybe not very clever, perfect mix for the class of jarhead who won't do anything unless told to do so. 

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Heavy Machine Gunner

Reason for joining : UNSC and ONi related roles are my main thing, even when I do play as Annie from time to time

Print this item

Random events, antagonists and ~round spice up~ suggestions
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 01-15-2019, 11:10 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (6)

Post em

Print this item

Ban Appeal
Posted by: AlexisCool - 01-12-2019, 09:54 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Your Byond/Ckey Username:
MonkeyMan901
Your character name (if relevant):
Jerry Robinson
Who were you banned by:
(Banned by host)
Date of ban:
1/11/19
Length of ban:
24 houts
Full ban reason:
"Warned for spamming IC and deachat. Continued to post copypasta.
Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
I am EXTREMELY SORRY for screaming to prove it's a free country and copypasting a rant about Stuart Little A.K.A Little Rat Bitch. Please unban me so I can play as a marine and kill alien furries.

Print this item