Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 128 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 127 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 128
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 269
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 106
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 268
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,246

The flying banana gaming Moderator Application
Posted by: the flying banana gaming - 01-23-2019, 06:03 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: The flying banana gaming

Discord Name: theflyingbanana#5954

Timezone: CET

Time in SS13: 5/6 years

Any SS13 Bans: Permabanned from yogstation, a few years ago. 

Prior Moderation experience: I am currently a recent admin on ST13 with some Panel experience, PP and helping people, though still learning.

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Making the rounds for everyone fun and enjoyable

Print this item

Walaskis URFC app
Posted by: Darkking1234 - 01-23-2019, 04:55 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Darkking1234

Discord Name: A dead man walking

Character(s): URF/Civilian-Joe Walaski Civilian/UNSC-Alex Walaski

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
United Rebel Front: Walaski usually looks upon members of the united rebel front as fellow brothers in arms fighting for a common cause and as such are treated with respect. Commandos are treated as family due to the fact that many of them were infact members of the ODST 113th battalion.

United Nations Space Command: Walaski looks upon younger members of the UNSC with pity as he knows they will most likely be used as standard cannon fodder by the higher ups and that they most likely do not know what they signed up for. Higher ups are looked upon with hatred and suspicion knowing how many innocent people have died on their orders.

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
: Walaski treats members of the ODST with extreme suspicion knowing that they are the cause for hundreds of civilian deaths and will stab him in the back without a second thought. Members of his former fireteam are treated with sympathy as they used to be his family.

Civilians: Civilians are the main cause Walaski has  begun fighting for the united rebel front. Walaskis deems all civilians should be protected unless directly interfering with URF operations. Walaski will risk his life to protect a civilian if need be.

Covenant: As a former member of the ODST Walaski looks upon the covenant with hatred knowing they are the cause of millions of innocent deaths. He will not hesitate to kill a member of the covenant if they try to endanger innocents.

Provide a brief description of your character: 6'1 man with short brown hair and grey eyes. On his uniform rest a pair of old UNSC dog tags he used in his years as an UNSC enlistee. His attitude is usually laid back but he will not hesitate to kill if need be.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Absolutely

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yep

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yep

Print this item

GoodFun13 mod application
Posted by: xXgoodieXx - 01-23-2019, 03:46 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: XXgoodieXx

Discord Name: goodfun13

Timezone: UTC +13

Time in SS13: Just under a year

Any SS13 Bans: Only one ban I know of and that would be on TG station ( 7 or so months ago )

Prior Moderation experience: Back in the day I have done Moderation for Minecraft probably back when I was 15. But on ss13 no 

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Helping with laying down the rules to new players, helping newcomers that don't know anything and keeping an eye on things as well as letting people have there fun if it's not breaking any of the rules. 

Print this item

The flying banana Covenant Application
Posted by: the flying banana gaming - 01-22-2019, 11:54 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: The flying banana gaming

Discord name: theflyingbanana#5945

In-character name: M'ak Ya'r

general character info: A Very smart and clever Kig-Yar that falls in bad luck most of the time though cautious, mostly enjoys doing missions with his brothers and firing from a safe distance. 

Reason for joining: I have played with the UNSC for a while and I wanted to try something different, so I went and played a lot of the covenant and enjoyed it a lot so I am applying here now.

Roleplay Example/History: I don't have any noteworthy RP stories to tell from Halo13 but most notably I just talk in different ways and act different from other factions and try to RP out everything as good as possible when it comes to exploring, fighting or communication. have allot of HRP experience and most of that came from Aurora and bay, though a bit of CM when it was not 100% cancer.

More depth with factions details:
-Unggoy:
 M'ak treats them as handy battle supports, Unggoy could be very helpful at times though there are many cowards amongst them. 

-Kig-Yar: 
M'ak has allot of respect for his brothers and fights gladly amongst them.

-Sangheili: 
sees them as elite fighters and admires their willpower and strength.

-Jiralhanae:
Finds them Dumb brutes who can break through anything and destroy anything, but doesn't mind them helping him in battle and breaking through defenses. 

Print this item

Covenant Application // Sangheili
Posted by: xero360 - 01-22-2019, 09:21 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Xero360

Discord name: pierow#2118

In-character name: Usano Lim' Badan

General character info: A self acclaimed prodigy of royal blood of the Badan family, who spent his whole adolescence life studying combat and Covenant religious values. Usano is a cocky one who aims to prove himself capable on the battlefield to prove his strong pride and faith of all Sangheili as true.

Reason for joining: I want to try different roles and roleplay something different other than Unggoy. I really enjoy roleplaying as Covenant, and I feel familiar enough to give it a shot, as long as you give me that chance.

Roleplay Example/History: Most of my roleplay experience came from Garry's Mod from 2007 to today. I've played as Civil Protection in Taco n' Banana and several other servers, and I was the Taliban Special Forces CO of Icefuse and admin in 2017.

More depth with factions details IE:

• Unggoy: Seen as nothing other than canon fodder to Usano. He does not respect their cowardliness, but looks high upon the few's loyalty.
  • King-Yar: Respected and valued more than Unggoy. Usano feels they are better suited with complex tasks than the Unggoy, and has a bias to favor them more.
  • Jiralhanae: As expected, Usano feels an unease and bitter rivalry between their ranks. Respected, yet disgusted.
  • San'Shyuum: Usano has the upmost respect for the prophets, and blindly follows their every command. He has no doubt, and faithfully follows them.

Print this item

Player complaint on both Cash and Tau
Posted by: Sgt. Guprei - 01-22-2019, 07:51 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckeys: Cash7800 and Taumanta

Reasons for Taumanta:
*Has repeatedly defied ONI and their orders and has ignored the primary objective of protecting VT9

*Has attacked the Avarice as fast as 10 minutes into a round, using missiles and MAC rounds

*Does not treat URF as Human in or out of character, instead as animals for him to slaughter

*Does not adhere to chain of command

*Is aggressive to civilians and CCVs

*Is not clear to command and will go out on his own and make his own objectives

*Will start 'hunting' URF at the beginning of rounds, disregarding time the round has been up

Reasons for Cash7800:
*Is extremely disrespectful both in and out of character

*Is a proud rusher, with two rounds back to back of them making haste to engage opponents and kill them

*Was observed during an OPRF round as a Spartan taking a rifle and running off to the gravlifts before anyone had geared up and slaughtered the prophet before the Covies could establish even their own teammates, admitted to rushing afterwatds

*Rushed the Avarice not 10 minutes into a FC round after the OPRF mishap and boarded it with the intention of killing the crew and sabotage, but was engaged by the two Commandos up and was prevented from breaking the consoles in the bridge, demanded for ODST C12 to break into the blast door areas to cause further damage, despite being a private and the ODST medic that was up being a Lance Corporal, proceeded to call out the medic for not boarding the ship and taking part in the attack, continued to pressure the same ODST to board a ship they were firing upon, alone, to kill the crew

*Does not recognize RP and does not see the rushing as a problem

Requested punishment: blacklist Taumanta from Marine Platoon Leader and reprimand Cash7800

Print this item

Greetings, everyone
Posted by: Stinkybird - 01-22-2019, 03:53 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - No Replies

Yes hello, hi, I'm a guy who likes birds. You can call me Jhor, since that's what most folks seem to prefer calling me, despite what my username is, hahah. I've played a couple games the past few days and I must say that I do quite enjoy the place. Haven't played the human sides yet, and I do intend to at some point! The past few games I've played as a T'vaoan names Zixiz, and just a normal Kig'Yar named Yito. Enough jokes have come as a result of the second name, you needn't worry. I do certainly hope to enjoy more time amongst the dorks on this server, because ya'll be fun so far.

Print this item

Covenant Application Doru7
Posted by: Doru7 - 01-22-2019, 06:58 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Doru7

Discord Name: Doru

In-Character Name: Yayay

General Character Info: A simple-minded Unggoy with a passion for medicine and combat-recovery. He bumbles around with weapons, but is an adept driver. He goes to great lengths to keep comrades safe.

Reason for Joining: After playing for close to a week, I feel comfortable enough with the community and system to apply for covenant whitelisting. For the Great Journey!

Roleplay Example/History: During an excursion to the ONI desert outpost to retrieve an artifact and rescue captured comrades, Yayay was captured and imprisoned by ONI staff, forced to translate between the humans and a captured Sangheili. When the Sangheili broke out, Yayay took the opportunity to escape alongside fellow unggoy, Didil. Together they escaped into the desert as an anti-matter bomb blew up the ONI outpost behind them. He also tried to save a dying Kig-yar from the base, but it was sort of a lost cause. Acceptable casualty, really.

I've been playing SS13 for 2 and a half years now, with experience both with roleplay and mechanics on multiple servers ranging from Paradise, Yogstation, Oracle, Baystation12, Colonial Marines, Fallout13, Persistant station, Virgo and several others. I have a good track record, with only one recorded serverban that has since been lifted. Several people are familiar with me, and I try to leave a good impression wherever I go.

More depth with factions details IE:

Humans: Heretics, all of them. However, they're really interesting, being both the nicest and most ruthless creatures imaginable.

Unggoy: Friends! All Unggoy are friends, and Yayay will help any fellow Unggoy with anything.

T'ovan/Kig-Yar: The birds are dumb and weird, but Yayay respects that they're higher ranked than he is. Will prioritize Kig-Yar for medical aid after Unggoy and Sangheili.

Sangheili: Yayay is terrified of the Elites. The shiner they come, the more he'll kiss their feet to make a good impression.

Lekgolo/Megalekgolo: Yayay adores the big stompy worm-mechs, and will follow them around whenever and wherever he sees one.

Jiralhanae: The Brutes are dumb and smelly, but Yayay knows better than to say that within range of their hairy fists. Will constantly push the limits of the Brute's collective patience.

Yayay has never seen or met a Prophet.

Print this item

Covvie application // UntoldTactics
Posted by: UntoldTactics - 01-22-2019, 06:13 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: UntoldTactics

Discord name: .^.#8952

In-character name: Tik

general character info: Female T'vaoan kig-yar, usually play as major/murmillo.

Reason for joining: Well, I quite enjoy the covenant roles, and in general halo lore and such, plus it's obviously the best faction, and I basically just wanna join.

Roleplay Example/History:
Nothing on this server, but I have played baystation (and survived), and had frequently mained the CMO role on baystation, as well as some other roles.

Print this item

Spectre808's UNSC Application
Posted by: Spectre808 - 01-21-2019, 10:26 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Spectre808

Discord name: Barbietus

In-character name: Mike Barbietus

general character info: He was born on Sol (AKA Earth), enlisted in the UNSC Marine Corps and worked his way up to Corporal. He comes from a normal middle-class family that worked as a business family. He is chivalrous, adventurous, and a bold man.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Assault Recon Marine

Reason for joining : I'm joining the UNSC in hopes of becoming a ODST and being utilized as much as possible and possibly turning the tide of a battle in the game.

Print this item