Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 94 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 93 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 128
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 112
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 269
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,246

tristain01s ODST app
Posted by: tristain01 - 01-12-2019, 07:31 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (4)

key:tristain01

Timezone: American central

Discord Name:tristain01

Character(s):john pinstripe

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:is generally professional to a point, but if he feels there is a threat or he is being wronged he will speak up.

Provide a brief description of your character:6ft 4, black hair, a five a clock shadow and a smart ass attitude towards people he has not met.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:yes

Print this item

Ban Appeal
Posted by: AlexisCool - 01-12-2019, 05:06 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - No Replies

Your Byond/Ckey Username:
MonkeyMan901
Your character name (if relevant):
Jerry Robinson
Who were you banned by:
don't member
Date of ban:
1/12/19
Length of ban:
24 hours 
Full ban reason:
don't member
Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
I copypasta'd one single paragraph of a rant about stuart little A.K.A little rat bitch. Can I please play I am extrelemy sorry and regret my decision, 
:( 

i like this it's pretty good +1

Print this item

Exclamation Open Community Meeting #9
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 01-11-2019, 03:47 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - No Replies

Hello everyone I really hope you all had a very dank holiday season and new year once again its that time, we are having the first open community meeting  of the new year to discuss the current state of things and future plans as usual. We will be speaking about the  road map our head developer has laid out for us and few other thing such as faction stuff, gamemodes, and new upcoming features, we also want  to hear from you  the community about your general feedback 

Meeting shall be held on 1/11 6:00 PM CDT

Print this item

Namechange ODST Application
Posted by: Namechange - 01-10-2019, 06:13 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey: Zuperned

Timezone: European timezone 

Discord Name: Namechange

Character(s): Zigvald Bronzelash

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Mostly is pretty curious and open-minded in but from marine to odst he might be more silent or just keep focus on the mission if there is no peaceful way of solving it. perhaps becoming a silent but expressive type in his movement and reactions to others of perhaps his fellow squad odst team mates.

but mostly for now he tries to be kind but sometimes have a jokey attitude and a nervious side to him. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Zigvald could be considered kind or annoying to others depending on their perspective of him. he joined to unsc out of conscription to protect earth seeming to mostly by calm and can be panicky during intense situations sometimes but keeps trying to complete the mission or fail and try again another day. if not have gained any injuries.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:  Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Totally but please say if i do make a minor mistake or a big one.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.

Print this item

Capture Points
Posted by: SuckMySocks - 01-10-2019, 03:48 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (8)

Just a quick suggestion I think would be pretty cool for this upcoming Arc.
As stated in the title, capture points, yes good job.

What are Capture Points you may ask yourself?

Well Jimmy, that’s a good question, capture points are placed or locations that can become captureable, once captured these points would cease the spawning of a certain roles. 

How I believe that it could be added:
Faction X are attackers, Faction Y are defenders.

Have an ID locked button that only reacts to the certain faction ID’s, swiping of an enemy faction ID sends an announcement server wide that faction X is taking faction Y’s vessel, they must hold the capture point for five-ten minutes. If the Vessel crew successfully repel faction X from capturing the vessel all they’d need to do to stop the countdown would be to swipe their own ID, simple as that. However if faction X successfully captures faction Y’s vessel then all spawn points on said vessel will be disabled so faction Y can no longer spawn on that vessel.
This could work on any vessel, could even work for the colonies and worlds as a whole.

Suggestions on how to improve this would be greatly appreciated, I spent a whole 2 minutes typing this so help me out fam

Print this item

tristain01 unsc application
Posted by: tristain01 - 01-09-2019, 08:51 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:tristain01

Discord name: tristain01

In-character name: john pinstripe

general character info: john pinstripe is what most people would call a mild mannered man. John is a heavy smoker who was raised in a less than ideal household, his father a law enforcement officer his mother nurse at a local hospital, his father beat him frequently.then one day john heard a unsc recruiter speaking to some people and that sparked a new found patriotic duty in john.he knew then he would enlist!

Which role is your character's main:i main a marine.

Reason for joining :ive always been a fan of the halo series and I love the ss13 server of the same name.

Print this item

Walaskis URF app
Posted by: Darkking1234 - 01-09-2019, 06:25 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Darkking1234

Discord name: Not an ONI Spook Walaski

In-character name: Joe Walaski 

general character info: 6'1 28 year old man, brown hair, grey eyes

Reason for joining : Walaski during his years as an UNSC enlistee began to doubt in the UEG and the UNSC. He slowly began to sympathise with insurrectionist forces and while on a recon operation, he deserted.

(Also i wanted to get away from all the drama and toxicity going on in the UNSC)

Print this item

Namechange Application
Posted by: Namechange - 01-08-2019, 09:22 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:

Discord name:  NameChange#0591

In-character name: Zigvald Bronzelash

general character info: Zigvald joined the unsc to protect earth but mostly out of conscription as zigvald seems pretty more the calm to panicked person depending on the situation seeming mostly trying to think before he acts or just sometimes blindly dash and fire to get to the next location if required. seeming to not be entirely insubordinate but tries mostly his best and keeps alive wanting succeed their or his mission but is sometimes not the brightest in some moments.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Assault Recon Marine

Reason for joining : To one day to become a odst

More depth with factions details ie roles, etc will be added later.

Print this item

Mclovins mod app
Posted by: Mclovin - 01-07-2019, 12:24 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: the_grey_tide

Discord Name: Mclovin

Timezone: gmt +10

Time in SS13: many years like 5 or 6?

Any SS13 Bans: only ban in the last few years was from russle for the reason stop i cant remember any bans from before 2016 and i haven't found any permabans on any servers

Prior Moderation experience: nill on ss13

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: making sure that everyone is enjoying the server, making sure the rules are enforced and helping new people understand the game

Print this item

UNSC Application - AccointNaim
Posted by: AccointNaim - 01-06-2019, 07:58 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: AccointNaim

Discord name: Someone Random#5544

In-character name: Jasmine Bullard (Parry the Kig-Yar when I'm covenant, if you want reference for RP)

General character info: Jasmine is a very determined marine, focused on their life goal, becoming an Orbital Strike Drop Trooper. They would do anything for it, but they are scared of heights.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine

Reason for joining : Got bored of covenant, want to try USCM. Possibly ODST.

Print this item