Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 116 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 116 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 128
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 269
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 106
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 268
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,246

PantasTheDark's Covenant Application
Posted by: PantasTheDank - 01-04-2019, 10:22 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: PantasTheDark

Discord name: PantasTheDank

In-character name: Fal 'Nezum

general character info: A young Sangheili that has proven himself to be an honorable warrior of great capabilities. Thus his great journey has only begun.

Reason for joining :
I love playing as covvies, played a lot as Unggoy Major, and I'd like to try Sangheilis now.

Roleplay Example/History:
Several (sadly unfinished) D&D 5e campaigns,one finished AD&D campaign(BBG won), one still ongoing starfinder campaign, and I played almost all current servers on ss13.
More depth with factions details:

-Unggoy: Fal sees the small unggoys as the main infintry of the Covenant, nothing special about them, just cannon fodders and such.

-Kig-Yar: During his life he always had a disliking for the Kig-Yar, a personal opinion that he knows he has to ignore when he is on duty.

-Jiralhanae: He has huge respect for them, mainly for their strenght and capabilities of survival. Doesn't mind their lack of inteligence, he considers them to be smart "enough".

-Sangheili: Fal values his comrades the most, only being more valued by the Prophets, but he would die for his brothers and sisters without a second thought.

-Mgalekgolo: He shows clear signs of fear when near these towering beasts, but is none the less glad they are on their side.

-Huragok: Ship fixers, nothing special.

- Yanme'e: Fal doesn't know much about them, is yet to witness their effectivness in a battle.

Print this item

throat slit fix
Posted by: Frontline03 - 01-03-2019, 10:44 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Throat slitting currently is a death sentence, even when using biofoam

-Allow throat slitting to be cured by biofoam so it allows people who have had their throat slit to be fixed.

Print this item

Kig-yar armor spawn and armor set/refresh
Posted by: Ruse - 01-03-2019, 07:57 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - No Replies

Whenever the kig-yar spawns be it major or minor they don't spawn with it in their spawn room and whenever an admin goes to do whatever they need to do to give them their armor the premade sets they have it doesn't work properly it removes their shoes permanently which sucks but besides that this is all I'd like to report.

Print this item

Applying For mapping
Posted by: IzzaBinSeen - 01-02-2019, 12:59 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: IzzaBinSeen

Discord Name: IzzaBinSeen

Time Zone: GMT: -5:00

How long you have been mapping and your experience with it: I honestly don't have any experience in mapping on SS13, BUT I do like to generally make things (i played games like space engineers, factorio, and other stuff) I generally like to make things easily accessible AND organized if at all possible.

Prior Work (if applicable): N/A

Print this item

Covenant Alpha Launch this Saturday 5th at 7pm EST
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 12-31-2018, 07:34 AM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - No Replies

We are testing the two new gamemodes, Pack War and Operation: Red Flag along with First Contact and all the Covenant content. 

Time: 7pm US Eastern Standard, Saturday 5th

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/a...volved_is/

Print this item

Insurrection Mission/Objective Ideas
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 12-30-2018, 07:06 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (5)

Post your ideas here for the Overmap Arc so they are in one place. Here are mine: 

- Beg, borrow or steal c1,000,000
- Steal the UNSC research disk after they reach level 10
- Gain control of a UNSC ship (corvette or frigate)
- Capture the colony town hall and declare independance. Hold the town hall for 30 minutes.

Print this item

Covenant Alpha wind down
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 12-29-2018, 09:01 AM - Forum: Development - No Replies

Hello folks, as the deadline for the Covenant Alpha is January 1st we will shortly be closing it down and moving into the Overmap Arc. Over January and Feburary we'll switch into maintenance mode for Covenant features that aren't related to the next Arc (space combat, overmap, colonies and non combat stuff). To celebrate the official launch of our Covenant Alpha we'll be holding an event which I'll announce at a later stage. 

In the meantime (and over the next few months) please keep feedback coming in about the Covenant features so we can keep tweaking and bugfixing them as necessary. For any general suggestions or bug reports, go to https://github.com/HaloSpaceStation/Halo...issues/new

For any feedback about balancing or improving the gamemodes Operation: Red Flag or Packwar, please post it in this thread.

Print this item

Recruitment application for the URF
Posted by: Soldarian - 12-29-2018, 01:35 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Soldarian

Discord name: Soldarian #4771

In-character name: Erick James

general character info: 185 cm tall, normal size build, slightly psychopathic tendencies, good eyesight, sometimes rushes into battle with a live grenade, has a pretty bad throwing arm, loyalty to the cause and his comrades.

Reason for joining : Sick of the hegemony of the UNSC, he strikes out to join the URF in their fight against the tyrannical, oppressive, generally dic*ish imperialistic, conquest loving, super soldier breeding, backwards, misleading military state... and I think that's enough propaganda for one night/morning.

Print this item

ARTILLERY
Posted by: Frontline03 - 12-28-2018, 06:00 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Officers of factions get to have artillery fire on people on a planet they control at round start.
E.G
Vt9=Unsc artillery centre
Innie base=Innie artillery cannon

Print this item

The arm armour issue
Posted by: Frontline03 - 12-28-2018, 05:33 PM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

At this moment, Commandos have no protection in their arms or hands...Which is a major issue when fighting as anyone with a br could rip our arms clean off. We need protection in our arms and hands again, this ks getting ridiculous

Print this item