Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 108 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 107 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 129
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 112
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 269
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,246

Sparrow's ODST Application
Posted by: Sparrow - 08-28-2018, 10:05 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (5)

Ckey: Sparrow201

Discord Name: Cynliax#0260

Character(s): David Law ( marine ), Trafalgar Daniels ( innie )

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: David has many different views on the different types of people, he views:

Marines: As his fellows, he is incredibly loyal to them and is always looking to befriend a marine, proud that they are willing to give their lives he is happy to give his to save theirs.

Officers: He realises officers might not have it as hard physically as himself and others, but he is glad and relieved he doesn't have such a position and is grateful for them leading men efficiently.

ONI Security: David doesn't have much of a view on ONI Security, having very little interaction however believes their skills are wasted in guarding egghead toys.

Researchers: David doesn't care much for researchers, considering they are not brothers in arms, however is always willing to be nice incase they give him a fancy toy.

Insurrectionist: David surprisingly feels pity for insurrectionists, he realises in other circumstsnces they might of been friends, he respects them at that considering they are willing to give their lives for their cause.

Civilians: David doesn't like those born with a silver spoon in their mouth, believing that serving is the greatest cause and is the only deciding factor of a person. However he can't help but feel sad for those caught in the crossfire and have nowhere to go.

Navy ( and airforce ): David is neutral towards the navy, his interactions taking a large variety depending on the man, but he is always thankful the airforce has his back and willing to transport him as their duty.

Provide a brief description of your character: David is around 6 foot and one inch, he has dark brown hair and a beard that could be missed if you don't look hard enough. David Law was born from a rich family, pursuing his academic career however his family was driven to being bankrupt when a rival company used the war as a cover to hire a private company to destroy their assets. He, having nowhere to go decided to join up as soon as he could and left his parents behind. Now he believes that fighting for a cause is the greatest decider of a person and the willingness to give your life is what makes a person.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: I realise this and understand.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Print this item

Heart Ya'lls Favorite song for the Day!
Posted by: Valmoric - 08-26-2018, 06:35 AM - Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion) - Replies (9)

Post yalls favorite song you've listened today! ill start.

Print this item

Heart Valmoric's Moderator & Graphic Artist Application
Posted by: Valmoric - 08-25-2018, 08:54 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Valmoric

Discord Name: Valmoric#9237

Timezone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Time in SS13: I have been playing SS13 for about two to three weeks straight about twelve hours a day! I have an issue.

Any SS13 Bans: I was banned on Goonstation about a year ago when i first tried out SS13 for saying a derogatory terms in chat in all caps. (Granted i was very new to the game and had no idea what the hell i was doing.) other than that i haven't been banned!

Prior Moderation experience: Im a Lead Developer and Moderator on a very popular Arma 3 mod that caters to over like 5000 people. Not sure if that counts. I have never moderated on SS13 before. But hey i figured might as well start somewhere ya know?

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Making sure that the players are having fun as long as it doesn't contradict the rules as well as keeping a perfect Rp and game-play environment for everyone. Essentially try to keep the majority of the player-base happy!.

Graphic Artist? : Essentially what i have already been doing for the community and wiki. Designing graphic art for y'all to use on the website and wiki and anything else that you need it for! Uhm, i could also try spiriting but...i don't know how good i'll be.

Print this item

2Birdie - UNSC
Posted by: Birdie - 08-25-2018, 04:12 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: 2Birdie

Discord name: Birdie

In-character name: Griffin Faqua

general character info: A fleshy being with two arms, two legs, a head and teeth. Sweet hair, too.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): I have not delved much into the server, but I would probably play a medical or construction based role often.

Reason for joining : I'd like to play a Spartan.

Print this item

2Birdie - Covenant
Posted by: Birdie - 08-25-2018, 04:02 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: 2Birdie

Discord name: Birdie

In-character name: Griffin Faqua

general character info: This area could use specification. Is it asking about my in-character name? Or a character I want to play once I pass the whitelist?
Anyway, Griffin is a human who likes not being disemboweled and coffee with milk. With a generally serious demeanor.
If I were to play a Covenant character, I might be a stern Sangheili, or a ratty, bratty Kig-Yar.

Reason for joining : I think Halo aliens are cool.

Roleplay Example/History: I have many years of roleplaying experience.

Print this item

Heya Cuties!
Posted by: Valmoric - 08-24-2018, 11:49 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (3)

My names Valmoric im a pretty optimistic and nice guy whos pretty hyper and sorta a social butterfly when it comes to the internet i enjoy meeting new people and interacting with them and their strange personalities and i almost always try to keep conversation fun and carefree. I am a big obsessive over History and Anime to the point that i basically base my life around them. Although one of my other big passions if Graphic Art, now i am not some amazing artist who can draw all kinds of OC's and art like that. Im more into the design aspect of Graphic Art. Designing Textures, Icons, Logos, Photoshop edits. Stuff like that. I enjoy being creative and and very organized and i carry all of that into RPing. Iv'e only recently gotten into SS13 as a whole and i have to say it is clicking with me hard. I enjoy the amount of detail that has gone into this and the amount of RP heavy servers i have found. I Usually only RP on MMO's or in tons of Tabletops i play with my close friends but now that i have found this it has given me a whole new prospect on RP. Back to the topic of m Graphical Art. I work for alot of different mods for HOI4 and Arma 3. Im not gonna list them hear because i wish not to Advertise. But i mainly do Logo and texture work for them.

[My Graphic Art]

https://vk.com/swopvalmoric

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCid9x65...zLr5aIK3Ew

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Valmoric/images/

https://vk.com/swopposition

Print this item

RenGustas UNSC Application
Posted by: RenGusta - 08-24-2018, 08:01 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: RenGusta

Discord name: RenGusta ~ 自閉症#9572

In-character name: Andy Johnson

General Character Info: 
26 Year old UNSC Marine, with a predilection for Marksmanship, sensible caution, and always being willing to pull back to recoup his units condition.
Stereotypical vaguely Australian accent.
Stands around 6'2, above-average build. Looks to be around 225lb.

He has short cut hair, styled to the side, and a barely maintained 'hipster beard'.

Which Role is your Characters Main?: Marksman, though I may move to Support or Medic if there's a distinct lack of either.

Reason for joining : I've known James for a while now, and I thought I'd actually sign up to his forum and get proper access to all the thematically appropriate things for what I intend to main.

Print this item

Ban appeal
Posted by: rrpso2004 - 08-24-2018, 07:45 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Your Byond/Ckey Username :Rrpso2004

Your character name (if relevant): Robert Robinson

Who were you banned by:bdpuffy420

Date of ban:

Length of ban:24 hours

Full ban reason :Respawned as ONI guard and tried to attack others

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: Sorry if this looks bad but first I was on the outside, they get to the foot of me and say it's a lockdown ... i did not know it. they executed me in the next. 1 - I'm sorry if I did not know if I could respawn with the same name 2-I would try the guard and obey the RD I had a gun but I did not know how it worked and I looked at other guard and I stopped short! But they had killed me and I was banished, and that was an abuse for me.

Print this item

Qzak501 Unggoy Application
Posted by: Qzak501 - 08-24-2018, 04:15 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Qzak501

Discord name:Qzak501#6723

In-character name: Wipip

general character info: Wipip is a standard unggoy with standard unggoy needs. He only needs food and maybe some money.

Reason for joining : Looks like fun to be a raider but also as expendable

Roleplay Example/History: I've mostly been on the CM server but we get some R on there every now and then.

Print this item

Qzak501's Application
Posted by: Qzak501 - 08-24-2018, 02:00 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Qzak501

Discord name: Qzak501#6723

In-character name: Zack Qzak

general character info: Zack is what some would generally call a troublemaker ever since high school(He pranked his teachers so much he kept getting put out of school on suspension), and because of that his grades were absolute crap. Thus he joined the Marines, as he had nothing better to do.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine

Reason for joining : Well I play SS13 a lot, mainly on the CM server, but I noticed one day while scrolling down that there was a Halo server, and I love halo, ever since I played Halo: CE on the 1st gen. Xbox. So you could say I'm a big fan of Halo.

Print this item