Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,178
» Latest member: Самоклейка для ванной
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 108 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 106 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 35
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 74
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 80
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 116
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 259
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 101
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 99
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 256
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,221

Sibg's Moderator Application
Posted by: Sibg - 08-21-2018, 04:47 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Sibg

Discord Name: Sibg

Timezone: GM +12

Time in SS13: 9 Months

Any SS13 Bans: 2 here, and 1 in Colonial Marines.

Prior Moderation experience: None, ive modded small servers a tad.

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Finding both sides of the story, it is important to find out all the details because it might just be a misunderstanding. It is also best to not be bias against the person and show respect as you are representing the server. 

Print this item

Sangheili Application
Posted by: DerFlammenwerfer - 08-20-2018, 10:21 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

I would like to preface this by stating that I am aware Sangheili are not currently a playable race. If anything, I believe they should be held to a higher standard than other Covenant, and as such be on their own whitelist, like Spartans would need to be if they are made playable.

Ckey: derflammenwerfer

Discord name: DerFlammenwerfer

In-character name: Kel 'Votanai

General character info: A swordsman of the House of Votan, Kel 'Votanai currently serves as a SpecOPs Sangheili within the Silent Shadow, where he takes no small pleasure in hunting those targets he is commanded to assassinate. Unlike many others of his kind, he will disable his cloak before attacking, only using it to stalk his target until he sees his chance to eliminate them, or to pick off one of the target's companions. He will use physical cover if available to charge his shielding while he decloaks and prepares to leap into combat if an ambush opportunity presents itself. Unlike some Sangheili, and unlike most other members of the Covenant, he respects the strengths of each of the other military-bound races.

Reason for joining: OOCly, my reasons for joining the Covenant are tied to my desire to bring Sangheili warrior culture to life on the server, and perhaps do it well enough that I can be something of a role-model for other Covvie players when it comes to roleplay. I'm not here to be a special snowflake, nor am I here to be all "Unga Dunga me smash humie/covvie." I'm here to play a character more than a game, but if the UNSC I'm targeting want to play like Colonial Marines do, I'll play hardball just the same. I'm not gonna whine about it if they choose not to play along.

ICly speaking, military service within the Covenant is a Sangheili tradition at this point in the Human-Covenant war, and Kel has aspirations to become an Ultra within the legendary Lights of Sanghelios division of the Honor Guard. In his mind, service as a Silent Shadow will give him more tangible experience from which to identify threats to the 'Sanshyuum Prophets, which are varied and in great number.

Roleplay Example/History: 

I primarily play on Citadel's RP server, and I tend to put  quite a lot of research and effort into creating my characters, and subsequently developing them based on events that happen in-game. I even do this to some degree on TGstation, on the rare occasions I play there anymore.

Typical attitude(s) towards Unggoy - "I need a distraction, clever one. Do what your kind does best of all, and draw the heretics' attention." | "Force them to scatter, Unggoy. The heretics should fear your grenades." | "Hold this chokepoint. Take advantage of your numbers where these humans cannot."

Towards Kig-Yar - "Too many of them to take down with a sword. I'd like you to thin their numbers." | "Your eyes are keener than most. Scout ahead if you will, and see where their defenses are weakest." | "There's one on the turret, Kig-Yar. Your aim from a distance is especially valued here."

Towards the Captain - "I've a mission to complete, Shipmaster. I will try to stay out of your way, and assist if I am able, but I may expect assistance in return." | "My blade is required on [location], will you make it so?" | "My mission is complete, Shipmaster. My blade is yours to command for now."

Towards Jiralhanae - *Kel avoids direct eye-contact with this race, knowing it to be a challenge in the Brutes' culture.* "The humans have formed something of a barricade at this location. Your strength will make all the difference in smashing through it." | "I see an opportunity to earn glory together. If you engage these humans, I will slay any that dare to flee from you." | "That one is the strongest among these heretics. Slay them, and the rest will know your might."

Towards Mgalekgolo - "The defilers are bringing their heaviest armaments, and your armor is the best among us. The Covenant needs you." | "The heretics bring mechs against us. Will you come to our aid, Hunter?" | "Have you ever seen the heretics bring so much firepower? We don't just need a Hunter. We need bond-brothers to break through it."

Towards other Sangheili - "I have my own mission to complete, brothers. Make every blow a death-blow." | "These heretics are organized, and they are here in force, brothers. I cannot reach my target without your aid." | "Stand fast, brothers, we fight as one or we die as one. Either we fall, be it in battle or upon our own swords, or we will see these defliers slain to their last."

Print this item

Skirmisher application
Posted by: SpiderPsycho - 08-20-2018, 01:44 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Bacon_Enderman

Discord name: Spider_Psycho

In-character name: Zhar Naka

general character info: Another T'vaoan male. Feathery, skittish and happy to shoot things.

Reason for joining: If I cannot be worm boy, then I can at least hope to me bird boy.

Roleplay Example/History: I've played on Eros, which was a HRP Baycode server. I roughly know what I'm doing. Plus I read up on T'vaoan / Skirmisher lore

More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later.

Print this item

SMS for Comp Sergeant 2k18!
Posted by: SuckMySocks - 08-19-2018, 06:45 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: SuckMySocks1

Discord name (username####): Mister Canadian#1403 - Janitor Jim

Character Name(s): Johnathan Texus

Do you understand the RoE?: Aye-aye captain. 

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: Of course.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: Yessir.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: Marine Company Sergeant

Why should you be whitelisted?: I've been playing Halostation for probably a bit less then a month at this point. I'm pretty damn addicted. I've spent rounds as Captain, commanding a few dozen - I'm simply applying for Company Sergeant, might be better for military structure. I love this game and I want to continue to grow through the ranks.

Print this item

lorde's application
Posted by: lordekilly - 08-19-2018, 06:28 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Lordekilly

Discord name: lorde

In-character name: Garrett Blackburn

general character info: Just a rifleman with a taste for nicotine

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Garrett is a general rifleman, good at general duties and laying down suppressing fire when needed.

Reason for joining: Fan favorite faction, like the uniformity.

Print this item

TitanField's ODST App
Posted by: TitanField - 08-19-2018, 04:37 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: titanfield

Discord Name: ONI Doctor TitanField ([TE] TitanField#5146)

Character(s): Jack Briggs

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: When on duty Briggs is usually a quiet man who keeps to himself while doing his job as efficiently as he can, he only talks to other people if he needs something. When off duty he's me talkative and likes to discuss the various methods of surgery or some other medical related subject. When stressed people have complained about him swearing like a sailor and coldly taking people down.

Provide a brief description of your character: An aged man at 48 years old he's seen a lot. He has brown parted hair with a goatee both of which are starting to go grey even if Briggs claims otherwise. He has a small scar on his right hand after he tried to inject a prisoner with Polyacid but ended up spilling it on himself after the prisoner resisted.

Briggs grew up in Crisium City on Luna. As a kid he enjoyed the low gravity environment and often played pranks on people by temporary disabling their EVA suits. When he reached the age of 16 he got an internship at Halifax Spacewerx till he was 18. He then went to earth to study at a medical school where he learned everything he could about the medical arts. When he left school he enlisted in the UNSC as combat medic and then reached the role he's in now.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes

Print this item

Unggoy Application
Posted by: Nrsw - 08-18-2018, 08:17 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Nrsw

Discord name: Nrsw

In-character name: Pilplip

general character info: Like most Unggoy, Pilplip follows his commanders more out of fear of retribution than anything else.  Though Pilplip does maintain a disdain for the Kig-yar as is typical of race due their shared low status in the covenant, yet continues to serve alongside them until an incident that overrides his fear occurs. 

Reason for joining :  The idea of playing a grunt whose superiors see as mostly expendable canon fodder appeals to me for some reason.

Roleplay Example/History: Most of my SS13 experience is on TG, though I have played a little on CM, goon back when it was gibbed, and Bay.

Outside of SS13 I've played a decent amount of DnD 5e with some friends.

More depth with factions details IE: Pilplip fits in best with the minor rank description on the wiki, for when that gets added to the server.

Print this item

TitanField's UNSC App
Posted by: TitanField - 08-16-2018, 12:02 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: titanfield

Discord name: [TE] TitanField#5146

In-character name: Jack Briggs

general character info: An old and always annoyed medic

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Anything medical related

Reason for joining : Covvies ain't my cup of tea, medical is seen as heresy so I decide to join the UNSC

Print this item

SpookGuy's Kig'yar: Olten
Posted by: SpookGuy - 08-15-2018, 02:31 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: SpookGuy

Discord: Mr.Smiles

In-Character Name: Olten

General character Info: Is a Kig'yar named Olten, some times can be very talkative and quick to the trigger. However, despite his neurotic bloodthirsty nature he is also quite quick to surrender if he feels outgunned or if he feels his life is genuinely at risk. He is also some what of a subtle-coward hiding it behind a veil of indiscriminate affability towards both friend or foe and is only motivated by profit.

Reason for Joining: wanted to try out a kig'yar rp plus wanted to have accessibility to future covenant rps when i feel like.

Roleplay Example/History: I'm often on /TG/ Terry station on SS13 plus many others to a lesser extent, i use to do a lot of rp in Warcraft 3 on custom games with a rp clan off and on for about 3-5 years.

Print this item

ODST App
Posted by: Sgt. Guprei - 08-14-2018, 11:04 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Guprei

Discord Name: Stormtrooper#4207

Character(s): Colton Kemble

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Colton is quiet when on duty in the ONI station, not talking to the other guards unless it pertains to security concerns. When on break or off duty, he is talkative and engages with other members. He doesn't often crack jokes, but he is known to have a sense of humor. When alone he doesn't talk and sometimes just messes with the things around him to keep himself entertained.

If a teammate acts out of line, very unprofessionally in public, or is flat out insubordinate, he tries his best not to reach for his sidearm as he attempts to correct them. This is very hard when he is in a position of leadership, as he takes the acts of those under him as a reflection of his own character and takes responsibility for their actions.

Provide a brief description of your character: Colton is rather neutral at first with people. He doesn't engage openly at first. However, once people are met he becomes more talkative and confident. He tries to remain professional when in public and takes his job very seriously. He doesn't show his displeasure with intentionally incompetent UNSC members, but when in a command position he does try to set them straight.

He is not without a smart mindset. Not so much streetsmart, but book smart. He can remember things well and can easily set up a basic plan of attack or defense, something others struggle with. However much to his dismay, he cannot rely on other strongly to carry out said plans or to remember things.

His backstory is that he was born on Earth, his parents being just rich enough to live on the capital. He would grow up on the American continent and attend a UNSC Marine Academy straight out of high school. He wanted to see the galaxy and also get some action, as his parents never traveled and his life was mundane. He was never popular at school and only had a small group of friends.

Instead of finding a spot in the Corps, he wound up an ONI Security agent. Being placed in some research base far out, he saw little of the galaxy. He tried to remain optimistic, despite the unfortunate outcome. He would put his application for ODST 3 years after service. He wanted out of the routine patrolling and sitting at a security checkpoint somewhere, opening and closing doors. He wanted something new.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Hell yes.

Print this item