Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calgary Rains CO Whitelist App
Ckey: Streltsy

Discord name (username####): Cossack#5011

Character Name(s): Calgary Rains

Do you understand the RoE?: Yes - only fire unless fired upon, don't risk the ship, and generally behave like a naval officer.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: Yes, the UNSC may effectively be a junta but it is still legally subjected to UEG civil law.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: Yes, if Calgary makes dumb decisions/I play him stupidly - it only makes sense to be subject to review.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: The CO of the UNSC Bertels would be, according to my understanding, in charge of overseeing ship operations, coordinating personnel only within the ship, ensuring that the ship is functional/not at risk, ensuring potential Prisoners are safe/secure, making a determination on where the ship is headed/who is deploying where, and coordinating with the Marine Platoon lead on deployments - also, I understand the Captain has direct say on when ODST's deploy.

Why should you be whitelisted?: Because there is usually a lack of officers on the Bertels and a corresponding lack of coordination between UNSC players - particularly the marines. Accordingly, bad calls are made, RoE is typically broken, and RP/rounds get disrupted. I'm not saying Rains could fully stop it but he could go a long way to mitigate it.
Characters: Tyrannius Burian, Melissa Haygardy, Calvin Kulevar, and Calgary Rains
Application accepted