Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ergo909's ODST application
Ckey: Ergo909

Discord Name: Ryka#1141

Character(s): Aiden Mason

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Aiden Mason can be the type of guy who can be all peppy and energetic the one minute and depressing the next from losing his crew mates and friends. His family 

Provide a brief description of your character: Aiden was born in the Sol System but moved away from Earth around the age of 16 to go to work around the inner colonies. At around the age of 19 he enlisted with the promise of seeing lush environments and seeing the stars but do to his dismay he was usually deployed on ice worlds that are barren with little to no human colonies on said worlds thus he forms tight bonds with his squad mates and crew mates, whenever he gets assigned a new post he will always dearly miss the ones he called family thus he has many many photo albums that have always kept him company during dark times, remembering the friends he missed, the ones he loved, and the ones who acted like parents to him. He may have been born in Sol but that didn't mean his family was rich in money instead his family has always taught him to be rich in kindness, making sure even the ones who crossed him would still get fair treatment from him, he was also an honorable for what his family taught him he always played fair during a fair fight and fought fair even in a dirty fight.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes I understand.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: If it is inappropriate please DO get rid of me from the whitelist.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: I understand that if I do I will get removed, I also understand if I get banned from breaking said rule.
+1
+1 chill guy in game, pretty gnarly in combat and can follow orders.
Don't be dong.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]