Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotshots Sangheili Application
Ckey: HOTSHOTS

Discord name: Hotshots230900#0453

In-character name: Raxa 'Ragram

General character info: Raxa 'Ragram is a Sangheili Female in the younger ages,
she is a hornoured Sangheili Ultra wanting to join the great journey ever sins she
was small, shes from the homeplanet Sanghelios, and lives after their moto
"Macto cognatus" (I glorify my kin), She uses her knowladge of combat insted
of brute force, but is surely not afraid to get close combat.

Reason for joining: The sangheili has ben my favorite species in the entire halo
universe ever sins combat evolve, and i simply just love their ways and their culture.
i ben playing evry single halo game until now, and simply love their story, so that i
found a halo server on ss13 was simply just amazing.

Roleplay Example/History: joined the server recently, and simply couldten get enough
of it, played as covernant and tried to set up scouting missions for forrunner articats
for the great journy, and couldten get enough of it, sadly there was no higher ranked on
then kig yars at the time, but i sure enjoyed evry bit of it.

Relations with Unggoy: For Raxa the unggoy is nothing but meatsheilds on the battle field,
and none the less anoying, only makeing the missions harder to complete.

Relations with Jiralhanae: Raxa find that these creturres lack of hornor unacceptable
and that they will never be as mighty as the sangheili, and only the sangheili should
ever be in charge of protecting the phrophets.

Relations with Mgalekgolo: A species thats respected, for their might in battle and their heavy
stopping power, but still they show a lack of hornor amongst them.

Relations with Kig'Yar: Not the mightest warriors on the battlefield, but respects their assassin
like abilitys and their professions with snipers and other long ranked arms.
For the great Journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]