Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 90 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 89 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 128
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 269
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 106
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 268
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,246

requesting to be whitelisted for covenant: T'Vaoan Whitelist
Posted by: SpookGuy - 09-04-2018, 11:31 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

C-Key: SpookGuy

Discord: Mr.Smiles 

In-Character Name: Basf/might be called Olten occasionally

General Character Info: Look at the previous accepted application for Olten.

Reason for Joining: OCD has triggered me on the T'vaoan - Ruutian ratio decided to whitelist for T'vaoan since it bugs me for that simple ratio plus the model is cooler and i thought when i did my previous application it would open up to both(whoopsy).

Roleplay History: Look at previous accepted application for Olten.

Notes: i have no interest in playing as an Elite, Brute, or Hunter none of that powergamey bullshit i'm just sticking with my Kigyars and Unggoys so don't bother whitelisting me for those -gay- roles.

Print this item

ONI Person of Interest - Johnny Reno
Posted by: MojaveWanderer - 09-04-2018, 03:32 PM - Forum: URF Case Files - Replies (5)

[:ONI DATABASE UPLINK:]

[Please Enter Password]
[********]
. . . . .
[Access Granted. Welcome, Director.]
. . . . .

>URF Database
>People of Interest
>Reno
. . . . .
Name: Johnathan Carlson Reno
Height: 6'0
Eye Color: Brown
. . . . .
Reno is an interesting one, that's for sure.
Born on an outer colony on the Sixth of December, his birth was unregistered and we only have this date due to interrogation.
Reno is extremely personable and has several times derailed serious interrogations into a pleasant conversation with little effort, going from being questioned on URF plans to talking freely about his life, growing up, opinion on subjects unrelated to the war. As such, we know much about how he feels and what he thinks, but little on his actual career in the URF.
Reno managed to, three months after his capture, escape the holding facility during a routine transfer on a security vessel. He managed to get the gun from a holster of a guard he befriended and calmly and quietly ordered the man to take him to a nearby URF vessel that had been in wait. The guard was allowed to go free, even having been handed his handgun back. Little has been found out of his whereabouts since.

Of his early life, we know he was born on a ranch that provided food and leather to quite a bit of his small colony. This is where we believe he adopted his old western demeanor and style that has made him a bit of a joke among soldiers of the URF where he is known as quote, "The Senile Cowboy."
He is not senile though and has been shown to be quite competent survival in the wild. He is knowledgeable in, according to him, survival in the following; Forests, deserts, tundras and arctic environments. He has proved this, offering advice to soldiers who were guarding him. On this topic, his guard had to be changed regularly, as some guards would be found relaxing around him, treating him almost like a friend despite being an enemy.
He is polite and soft-spoken and seems to be very eager to pass on his knowledge to anyone who is willing to listen to him speak. Some of the intel we got out of him was gained by simply speaking with him about random subjects. During a conversation he had with a guard, he let slip that he helped train some of the URF's scouts in his sector with advice on how to survive with minimal equipment, and how to repurpose enemy munitions safely.
. . . . .

>Logout
[:System Administrator Logout Acknowledged:]

Print this item

Mojave Intro
Posted by: MojaveWanderer - 09-04-2018, 02:23 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - No Replies

Yeah, hi. I do things here. My ckey is TheMojaveWanderer. Not much to say about me oocly, though ICly I play the character Johnny Reno, who many know at this point as the URF Space Cowboy.

Print this item

Ergo909's UNSC application
Posted by: Ergo909 - 09-04-2018, 02:13 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Ergo909

Discord name: Ryka#1141

In-character name: Aiden Mason

general character info: A young lad in his mid twenties, who has a mix of a Irish and German accent do to him being from Sol 

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Assault Recon Marine

Reason for joining: Been thinking of expanding my...I guess "career" of the UNSC faction

Print this item

Dossier: Wallace Hadley, Schemer
Posted by: Bulaven - 09-03-2018, 03:36 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Bulaven

Discord name: Bulaven (Never actually use Discord, as my computer seems to despise it)

In-character name: Wallace Hadley

General character info: Wallace Lee Hadley. Former Deputy Marshall of the Emsville Marshall's Office. A man standing at roughly six feet tall, with a broad-shouldered physique and a generally level-headed demeanor about him. Will, generally, avoid violence if possible, especially regarding civilians, but he is certainly not against violent methods if pushed to act in such a manner by the refusal to react to peaceful alternatives.

Reason for joining : Voluntarily left service in Emsville due to injuries sustained during a confrontation between U.R.F. sympathizers and U.N.S.C. personnel, resulting in the loss of his right hand due to a stray slug (Believed to be fired from the weapon of a Marine) striking his person. The appendage was fully replaced with a prosthetic, but formal recognition of the friendly-fire incident was outright denied, with requests for an investigation being refused, alongside half-hearted promises of 'Disciplinary Action', which were, allegedly, never acted upon. Having served to protect the public, Wallace now feels betrayed by the very system he put his life on the line to uphold.

His service, however, provided him with an unforeseen boon: Knowledge. Knowledge which, given his current circumstances, would seem to best serve the local URF cell. However, unlike certain others, he is not crying for blood. He's not seeking personal revenge. He's looking for a legitimate transfer of power, from the Earth Government, to the people of Emsville, recognizing the colony as an independent power. Be this as it may be, he is not above the eventual use of violence to get the point across, and, should the URF be ignored utterly in its peaceful intentions, he would be the first to take control of the situation, should circumstances allow it, and escalate it appropriately.

Print this item

Ruse’s drop pod unggoy application
Posted by: Ruse - 09-02-2018, 03:45 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (8)

Ckey:Superdead

Discord name:WickedRuse (can’t remember if ruse is capitalized or not)

In-character name: Gar yip

general character info:Gar is generally regarded as abnormal in both character and looks having been born darker in skin tone then normal unggoy making it easier to blend in and follow his most recent obsession or as he calls them “research subjects” he doesn’t seems to act cowardly or really show any emotion at all with a general cold and even more so Errie aura about him often showing no mercy thus entering him into the “elite” for unggoy at least being dropped onto planets in drop pods he shows no mercy with his fuel rod and will not stop till he claims his subjects alive or dead for samples or so he calls it thus this leads us to our current point in time on the kig yar ship as he studies the other races with hopes of one day finding a way to make his race the strongest of all as futile as it sounds 

Reason for joining :I love playing the cool silent type and being a unggoy only makes it even more of a challenge and a more enjoyable experience trying to make a grunt look cool

Roleplay Example/History: Paradise played that for four And a half years and lots of CM

More depth with factions details IE:

Relations with the sangheili: He finds them tough and hard to study for long periods of time as they find him annoying but he respects them as they are often his captain or higher rank then him

Relations with the kig yar:He finds them annoying to be around because they often take what little he owns and try to push him around but he deals with them

Relations with the Jiralhanae: a lot less bareable then the sangheili but he finds their tech enjoyable to study and same with their culture but never finds the time to study them seeing as they so touchy in terms of certain questions being a challenge in their culture

Relations with the Mgalekgolo:He finds them enjoyable to study as they don’t protest much unless you prod or poke them with something hot but otherwise he enjoys how unified they are

I think I may have done this wrong and therefor will not be mad if it’s deleted

Also please consider me if you can I really enjoy this game and server and would try my best if given the chance

Print this item

RenGustas ODST Application.
Posted by: RenGusta - 09-01-2018, 07:40 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: RenGusta

Discord Name: RenGusta ~ 自閉症#9572

Character(s): Andy Johnson, Eva Caldeiro.

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Andy is a fundamental realist, often providing a sardonic view on any given situation, but not some kind of pessimist. He lives by the facts and what he can learn, and operates openly and honestly with anyone he works with. He looks at the world from an often tactical perspective, especially for disadvantages areas impose. He treats others with a common courtesy and a respect that he affords all people, and will not hesitate to provide medical assistance or consolation in a crisis.

Provide a brief description of your character: Andy is a late-twenties man, with a neatly cut head of hair parted right, and a short trimmed 'hipster beard' giving his face something going on. He stands at 5'11. He bears a vine-pattern tattoo on his left arm. He has above-average musculature, and the physical conditioning you expect from field personnel. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I understand this, and relish it.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Absolutely.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.

Print this item

Becoming a Space Hero, UNSC App.
Posted by: Rey - 08-30-2018, 08:09 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: SuicideRey

Discord name: Rey#6402

In-character name: Reinhardt Alstadt

general character info: Reinhardt a spacer born, he grew up restless on a space station he always dreamed of fairing free, he decided the dockside was not for him, so he left to become a space hero, a marine. Suffice to say it was not quite what he had had in mind.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine, Medic, varies.

Reason for joining: I enjoy Military gameplay and rp. It feels more at home than any other faction to me and my characters. The halo games I played always made marines look and feel very appealing to me, it's what I enjoy and what I feel I will be able to portray well.

Print this item

Moderation Application
Posted by: Sgt Buck - 08-30-2018, 01:19 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: DexterDude

Discord Name: Heretic#0854

Timezone: EST, I live in Florida.

Time in SS13: About three years. I joined at around 2015 or so.

Any SS13 Bans: Quite a few, when I was a new player. I have a ban from Yog, and one from Paradise for having the name of some Nazi guys. Joseph Goebbels or something which was randomly generated by their server and doing securities job as HOP when two clowns were murdering each other in front of my office.

Prior Moderation experience: None.

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Making sure the playerbase has their fun while also making sure they don't break any of the current rules, as well as being unbiased.

Print this item

Lorde's ODST Application
Posted by: lordekilly - 08-29-2018, 12:51 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: LordeKilly

Discord Name: lorde

Character(s): Degei Khan, Garrett Blackburn (Marine/ONI)

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: 
I like taking initiative and leading rallys or charges, organizing groups together and designating defense efforts to squadmates. I've taken a stab or two at ONI, at Marines and I'm hoping to give a stab at ODST too. I've been playing Marine/Bridge Crew recently, and my character usually tries to enforce some level/degree of discipline on other around him. 

Provide a brief description of your character: An Northern Asian man of a large build, Khan grew up impoverished and invested himself heavily in trying to escape the trap of his socio-economic status. He prided his early life in his ability to delegate tasks to others and  By earning high marks in a local military academy, his talents were noticed by the ODST.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I definitely want to be involved here because of the higher standard and attitude towards roleplay.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes

Print this item