• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
emopeter ban appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: emopeter

Your character name (if relevant): sven kurozeal svenson

Who were you banned by: kunesigogegg

Date of ban: 19/19/2018

Length of ban:4 days

Full ban reason: https://i.gyazo.com/96adc728b027818590e6...d2cfd2.png

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: Hello, thank you for reading my unban appeal. I come all the way from Latvia I am sorry if there spelling mistakes or grammar issues but here we go:
So today I was playing with my friend and we were innsurrectionsists there was this purple ship who docked with us and came onto the deck i was scared as this was my second interraction with them he started shooting at me and i really panicked reached into my belt and threw a grenade, the grenade landed near alien and alex then alien ran and alex threw grenade hitting me and someone else and i got blamed for it, even tho i saw perfectly where my grenade landed and then emoats threw grenade and accidentally damaged then konesigegg messages me and starts asking me what did i do, emoats had to go drive his family somewhere so i just said it wasnt me i can explain and we went into a little conflict and i got banned. here is picture for easier explanation .  

[Image: 522e4e2662e26e041770ef1bd196956f.png]
[Image: ffdfdffff.JPG]
thanks to my friends emoats
[02:25:05] bWU-cy3o ATTACK: Sven 'Kurozeal' Svenson (emopeter) primed a fragmentation grenade (<A HREF='?_src_=holder;adminplayerobservecoodjump=1;X=18;Y=51;Z=16'>JMP</a>)

The coordinates x=18, y=51=16 lead to the URFS Thorn, outside of the bridge, right by the O2 emergency locker. This contradicts your diagram. There was no bullets on the floor, not covenant blood, nothing. Everything happened on the lower level.

[02:25:06] bWU-cy3o ATTACK: Emopeter/(Sven 'Kurozeal' Svenson) threw a fragmentation grenade at Emoats18/(Alex Grist) (INTENT: HARM) (<a HREF='?_src_=holder;adminplayerobservecoodjump=1;X=22;Y=51;Z=16'>LOC</a>) (<a HREF='?_src_=holder;adminplayerobservefollow=[0x3000047]'>MOB</a>)

These coordinates show that there was only four tiles separating you from Alex Grist. The presence of an alien would've been unlikely and moreso, in these condition, you simply do not throw a grenade. Not even at an ally.

Another grenade went off in the bridge as well. The Colossus fell down because of that and, given your location at the time, the lack of the evidences you are talking about and the fact that you tried to act as if you did not throw nor prime any grenade at all comes off as if you wanted to avoid a correct punishment.

There was structural damages in both locations where the grenade went off. If there was an alien (as described in your diagram), they would've been hit by the shrapnel of the grenade, which would've left purple ish blood drips on the floor. There was none, except on the sublevel of the ship.

Now I wish to catch your attention on this part of the logs. From the beginning. I have removed parts that are not related to this case.

[02:23:28] bWU-cy3o SAY: Ashliegh Wingedson/WingedDarkAngel : did you just?
[02:23:43] bWU-cy3o SAY: Ashliegh Wingedson/WingedDarkAngel : Get off my bridge
[02:23:49] bWU-cy3o SAY: Sven 'Kurozeal' Svenson/Emopeter : What did I do?
[02:24:10] bWU-cy3o SAY: Ashliegh Wingedson/WingedDarkAngel : I wonder? sent rounds flying?
[...]
[02:24:33] bWU-cy3o SAY: Sven 'Kurozeal' Svenson/Emopeter : Wierd.
[...]
[02:24:47] bWU-cy3o SAY: Ashliegh Wingedson/WingedDarkAngel : go clean up your bloodstains from your last fuck up
[...]
[02:24:54] bWU-cy3o SAY: Sven 'Kurozeal' Svenson/Emopeter : Alright.
[...]
[02:25:05] bWU-cy3o ATTACK: Sven 'Kurozeal' Svenson (emopeter) primed a fragmentation grenade (<A HREF='?_src_=holder;adminplayerobservecoodjump=1;X=18;Y=51;Z=16'>JMP</a>)
[02:25:06] bWU-cy3o ATTACK: Emopeter/(Sven 'Kurozeal' Svenson) threw a fragmentation grenade at Emoats18/(Alex Grist) (INTENT: HARM) (<a HREF='?_src_=holder;adminplayerobservecoodjump=1;X=22;Y=51;Z=16'>LOC</a>) (<a HREF='?_src_=holder;adminplayerobservefollow=[0x3000047]'>MOB</a>)
[...]
[02:25:06] bWU-cy3o ATTACK: Unknown (as Alex Grist) (emoats18) primed a fragmentation grenade (<A HREF='?_src_=holder;adminplayerobservecoodjump=1;X=24;Y=51;Z=16'>JMP</a>)
[02:25:06] bWU-cy3o SAY: Ashliegh Wingedson/WingedDarkAngel : FUCKING WHAT?!

I do not think that I have anything to add. Ashliegh Wingedson was later found being offered medical attention, had to undergo surgery to fix internal bleeding. As far as I am concerned, covenant weaponry only induce burn damages.
but it happened on the bridge, [02:23:43] bWU-cy3o SAY: Ashliegh Wingedson/WingedDarkAngel : Get off my bridge
i was on the bridge, stil lstanding there asking what happened
then the alien came
cockpit = bridge

that is not evidence that is example or something to show that the diagram fits the spaceship

i strongly believe that the alien either ran off or something just like in the diagram, you gotta understand it happened in a second

i strongly believe that the alien either ran off or something just like in the diagram, you gotta understand it happened in a second

and yes i was in the deck / cockpit

we had another incident before with a grenade, maybe your confusing with that?

https://i.gyazo.com/2980db73bbe8eeda053f...e5f621.png is where i was when someone said this https://i.gyazo.com/f278453af24becb798e6...32aba5.png
This is where you were when the Colossus got up and retaliated. Then both of you were adminstunned. I'm kind enough I didn't give you a week ban for that. Maybe even more.

Given the logs and your attempt to lie about the events that occured, I am denying this appeal. Normally you would be allowed to make another appeal a week after this one, but given you are only banned for four days, patience is a virtue.