Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freedom or Bust
Ckey: SuckMySocks1

Discord name: Socks

In-character name: virgin Johnathan Texus > chad Texus Red

general character info: Growing up on Harvest was always tough, ma' and pa' were always off fighting the Insurrection with the Militia, always moving around, never got along well with the other kids in school, never bothered, y'know? 

Whats the point of making friends when you're going to lose them in a few months? 
One day I woke up to a banging at the door, and what was waiting for me still horrifies me to this day -- the tallest man I've ever laid eyes on, in full formal dress holding two white envelopes, both with the Harvest Militia Insignia stamped onto the front of them.

Now it wasn't the man that horrified me, it was the envelopes.

That was the day I found out my parents had been killed by the Insurrection while on a routine patrol.
At the age of fourteen my entire life was shattered and it was up to me to play jigsaw all by my lonesome.
After spending the rest of my youth in some ghetto orphanage, I decided that I was going to get even with the insurrection, once I was old enough I signed my life away. Joined the Marines to see as much action as I could, and oh boy, I got just that.
Oorah.

After about five, maybe six years of working as a grunt in the Corps, I finally made my debut, volunteered for the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers - was being dropped from a fucking coffin from space going mock five. Augmented to shit in order to be able to fall that far, and fast. Felt good to be taking the fight straight to the Innies. Dropped feet first on a ton of ops, but I was the quickest of my class to make it to Staff Sergeant, was leading a nice group of lads, Fireteam Victoriam.. Crushed one with my pod once, that was a fun mess to step out into. But I've come to realize something about the UNSC and how it does things.

Everything they do is bullshit.

I've ran plenty of Ops, lost a lot of good men and women, their lives meant nothing to HIGHCOM, a small chunk of them are still classified by the spooks back at ONI, I understand why - because most of the things we've done - its to hard to put into words. Have you ever been forced to kill a civilian because of orders?  I'm.. sad to say that I have. I've made another orphaned monster. I've seen why the Innies fight us now. I understand now. You lose people and do unspeakable things, then it begins to gets to you. I guess the sayings are true.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

We are going to have freedom even if we have to fight for it.

Either I will come back after hoisting the Tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be coming back for sure.

Reason for joining: Tried UNSC, tried ODST. Decided to do something different.

possibly a commando app 2? idk man just a suggestion
Your skill set will be needed!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
The cowboy gimmic is MY thing, you rat bastard!
(10-29-2018, 01:01 PM)no u MojaveWanderer Wrote: The cowboy gimmic is MY thing, you rat bastard!

I’m not a cowboy dammit. Imma hecking spess soldier that can’t survive in spess 

also get gud reno, im coming for ur job