Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,176
» Latest member: Donaldzogue
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 74 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 73 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 67
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 68
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 106
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 249
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 90
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 93
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 250
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,195

Cairo283's Application
Posted by: Cairo283 - 09-24-2018, 01:48 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey: Cairo283

Discord name: Egg Face

In-character name: Matthew Rhinehart

general character info: If you haven't seen him around, Rhinehart is the kind of marine that likes to throw grenades, blow up doors, and be as Space-Canadian as possible while shooting innies and aliens.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): The dude with the battle rifle and grenades. Need a door opened? Rhinehart is your guy.

Reason for joining : Been here for a long while and feel that I've been around long enough to apply for ODST, which I'll be doing if this gets accepted. Fun server and I enjoy playing here and shooting terrorists.

Print this item

Spec ops unggoy app
Posted by: Ruse - 09-20-2018, 09:42 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Superdead

Discord name: WickedRuse

In-character name: Garyip

general character info: Cold and unfeeling but can and will talk given that he has been on several flights with the SDV Vindicative Infraction being a major and supporting his fellow brothers and sisters of the nipple in combat and life on the ship alike given how unggoy are treated.

Reason for joining :I feel over these two and a half weeks I've had time to learn the RP atmosphere and get to know a lot of great people and I would like to move up in the ranks and maybe get to experience more in-depth mechanics of the shields and whatnot and have fun while I'm at it with fellow covvie players and at the moment very understaffed covvie ship

Roleplay Example/History: I've played on CM extensively and the same with paradise and the same with the server I'm putting this app in for I've played for about two and a half weeks now and have had a few experiences including ODST boarding parties raiding KS7 and V9 along with a all out space battle when the new ship was added

More depth with factions details IE:

Current relations with the sangheili: He still finds them very interesting to study and have apart of the crew and now finds them even more enjoyable to be around as most of them don't find him annoying or if they do they at least don't show it.

Current relations with the Jiralhanae: he still finds them utterly barbaric but he hasn't seen one in quite a while so he hasn't been able to study them much but he doesn't mind their pesky culture prevents to much interaction.

Current relations with the Mgalekgolo: He hasn't seen too many of them in his time spent on the ship but still respects them either way and still finds how unified they are a inspiration and something to go by when in combat.

Current relations with the Kig-Yar: He has met a few he didn't find utterly detestable and has felt comfort serving with them on the field but he has also met their more common kin the kind that would rather eat him then serve with him on the ship.

Current relations with the Unggoy: He finds his own kind to be enjoyable to be around like any other race would find their own kind relaxing to be around but he also doesn't quite fit in given his outlook on life and his cold attitude towards those he isn't familiar with.

Print this item

Kig-Yar Application
Posted by: Bogaiqa - 09-20-2018, 08:15 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey: Bogaiqa.

Discord name: Bogaiqa.

In-character name: Tryko.

general character info: A male Kig-Yar. Loves guns.

Reason for joining : I want to know how that to be one of Covenant Empire.

Roleplay Example/History: Colonial marines, lebensraum.

Print this item

Specter56 UNSC App
Posted by: Specter56 - 09-20-2018, 08:01 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Specter56

Discord Name: Regan#8548

In-Character name: Terry Blackburn

General character info: A man dedicated to being a Marine, always trying to lend a helping hand whenever possible to the best of his ability. 

Which role is your characters main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine

Reason for Joining: I have recently started playing on the server and loved the concept and feel of it. so I finally decided to sign up here at the forums for the UNSC.

Print this item

Thuk Zog- Jackal Application
Posted by: destructo62 - 09-17-2018, 06:54 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Destructo62

Discord name: destructo

In-character name: Thuk Zog

general character info: A Kig-Yar pirate who has served on multiple ships. He prefers to outsmart his enemies with tactics rather than brute strength.

Reason for joining : i have played a few rounds where the covenant showed up and it looked really fun and interesting to play as them. The covenant has also always interested me.

Roleplay Example/History: I have played a few rounds and i normally play as an Insurrectionist. I have also played on other servers such as TG

Relations with Unggoy: Thuk sees the unggoy as useful creatures that can absorb enemy fire and do basic tasks on the ship.

Relations with Jiralhanae: He dislikes the jiralhanae and sees them as nothing but a battering ram to smash the enemy.

Relations with Mgalekgolo: He finds the Mgalekgolo as a great ally.

Relations with Sangheili: Thuk sees the sangheili as great warriors tied down by their ridiculous honor code and wonders what a force they would be if they cast it away.

Print this item

Raksha's Sangheili Application
Posted by: Raksha Dakote - 09-16-2018, 01:33 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Raksha Dakote

Discord name: Fennec#5651

In-character name: Vota 'Nedaamee

general character info: Vota is an honourable, young, female sangheili dedicated to the covenant and its cause, Vota prefers using the energy sword, sparring and duelling with it in her free time, Vota also always carries a spare energy sword in case she finds an unarmed soldier she wishes to duel.

Reason for joining: I have always loved sangheili, their culture, their look, their style. I love this server
and will enjoy talking about the lore with others.

Relations with Unggoy: Vota finds the unggoy cowardice as pitiful and disgraceful, she does not dislike unggoy, only the unggoy who show cowardice in the face of death.

Relations with the Jiralhanae: "Nothing more than wild beasts with no honour."

Relations with the Mgalekgolo: Vota has respect for the strong species, and their formidable fighting capabilities, though their lack of an honour code is less than preferable.

Relations with the Kig'Yar: Vota has minor respect for the Kig'Yar as soldiers, though not as strong as sangheili warriors, they can put up a decent fight in any situation.

Print this item

Lgmmrm's UNSC App
Posted by: Lgmmrm - 09-15-2018, 08:33 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Lgmmrm

Discord name: Lgmmrm

In-character name: Lou Atkinson

general character info: Decent build, jet black hair. He was recruited from the Sol System, and 

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine or ONI Security

Reason for joining : I pretty much play mostly UNSC, I enjoy the marine-style play while having a high-rp environment.

Print this item

Plaugewalker-Manual Ban Appeal
Posted by: plaguewalker - 09-15-2018, 07:54 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username: Plaugewalker

Your character name (if relevant):N/A

Who were you banned by:BDpuffy420

Date of ban:08-29-2018

Length of ban: Perma

Full ban reason:I'm done with your shit man.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I spoke to BDpuffy420 directly we have it all cleared up on what the situation was going on at the time of the incident. 

Print this item

Herpederp / Covenant Empire App
Posted by: Herpederp - 09-15-2018, 04:39 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (5)

Ckey: Herpederp

Discord name: Herp

In-character name: Zyko

general character info: Zyko is a proud Unggoy that is Trained in leadership how ironic that sounds. But Zyko will work, hard.

Reason for joining : I'd like to see how it is to be a part of The Covenant Empire!

Roleplay Example/History: Colonial Marines, Yogstation 13.

Print this item

The_Walking_Problem-Elite application
Posted by: The_Walking_Problem - 09-15-2018, 12:07 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey:The_Walking_Problem

Discord name:The_Walking_Problem

In-character name:Mrata 'Kagam

general character info:Mrata 'Kagam is a young elite, who has recently finished his training, and is eager to fight the humans. He stands at about eight foot tall with a dark skin tone. Even though from the very childhood he had to obey the code of honor, for him it was always hindering the combat effectiveness. He will never stop trying to prove it to other elites especially the higher ranks.

Reason for joining : Covenant always fascinated me, in my point of view they have  much, much more charisma than the UNSC. And the reason for elite is that they are basically crusaders in space, and they just ooze with charisma and personality

Roleplay Example/History: Played a few rounds on your server, mainly assault marine, played a lot on Cm, Bay and TG
Relations with Unggoy:For him, they are an annoyance, but at the very least they can be useful as meatshield
Relations with Jiralhanae:He believes that their brutish nature and overagression will never allow them to become as effective as elites. And the single fact that they dare to question elites' position as the best warriors of covenant infuriates him.
Relations with Mgalekgolo: The only covenant species that he truly respects, as they are formidable warriors, whose view is not tainted by code of honor or primal rage
Relations with Kig'Yar: He believes them to be extremely useful as snipers and scouts, and therefore he tolerates them.

Final words: Welp, thanks for reading that and if you have any criticisms, go ahead

Print this item