Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyrac Covenant Application
Ckey: Kyrac

Discord name: Shriden#7316

[font=Verdana]In-character name: Raze 'Kuzamee

General character info: A capable warrior whom hasn't had their blood be spilled yet. He reveres his brethren and his beliefs as a member of the Covenant. 

Reason for joining: Want to switch from being in the UNSC. Wanted something else and knew this would be it as it's something new to me and I like to venture out. 

Roleplay Example/History: Participated in Garry's Mod Serious RP's from 2012-2016. One of those times included myself playing in Force Recon as an NCO role back on Altered RP's Halo roleplay. Participated in a Fallout 3 RP as the Enclave faction leader.  Been playing HRP's off and on with SS13 for 1-2 years but have been playing since 2012. Played in text-based RP in the Warhammer 40,000 setting.

[size=medium]More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later.

Following the trend of in-faction relations;

Kig-yar: Make for good marksmen and would prefer more of them over the Unggoy.

Unggoy: A species of cowards, however an asset when they are capable of putting that aside and making a suicide attempt as a means of maintaining possibly even their own honor.

Jiralhanae: Beasts themselves that only try to maintain their place amongst the Covenant Empire.

Sangheili: Brothers and equals, those of which I'd give my own life for and mourn for.

I do have more that I would like to learn here given I want to transition.
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]