Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Bacon_Enderman | Spider_Psycho#5789 / S P O O K - G O L O  on the discord.

Your character name (if relevant):

Who were you banned by: Maxattacker

Date of ban: 5/10/2018

Length of ban: Permanent

Full ban reason: "Given that you've been warned many times, your recent behavior has warranted a ban. If you would like to appeal this ban, go ahead and do it on the forums"

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:
I was banned because according to staff and Stormtrooper, I made a passive aggressive statement. I recall being warned once, heavily of course, but I wasn't warned repeatedly. I was told to stop at the time of the current dispute and I did. What I don't understand are the limits and applications of this rule. I can be called salty a thousand times but if I call someone a troglodyte, I get grounded. I can say that someone regularly ignores my arguments for what I percieve to just be for the sake of it and they can say that I have poor comprehension, but I get banned. What are the rules? No insulting anyone at all ever? Not even the slightest bit? If so then why is it that I get banned when others who insult each other don't?

If you want to implement this "no insulting everyone ever, even if its barely passive aggressive and more of a recounting of your previous engagements with someone" rule, then tell me and I just won't speak to anyone other than devs and a select few people. And tell me blatantly. I thought the rules were that you can't heavily insult or be cuntish to someone. Is what you perceive to be passive aggressive really a full blown shitfit?

2) Keep everything friendly and civil, most rules from the server apply here. That includes keeping a friendly environment.

A friendly environment where you can get called salty, a dick, and everything else. People disagree with you by default solely because your username is purple and theirs is gray or green, and people can call you a cunt and insult you and ignore the rules because their username is yellow or red. If you want to enforce the rules, then enforce them and apply them to yourself as well, not just selectively and whenever you feel like it. I've been insulted multiple times by staff and I don't whine about it, but the second someone gets insulted by me, then they get pampered. I don't want to have to stoop so low as to get someone banned because they insulted me. But if you insist on dragging me down to that level then fine, I'll apply the rules to you as well.
You were told, on multiple occasions, to calm down. This is a result of you being toxic in the community, not being singled out and bullied by staff. This appeal was made much too soon after your ban and is denied. If you choose to make an appeal down the road, be mature about it instead of making accusations and false claims.