Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 95 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 93 Guest(s)
Bing, Thomashon

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 60
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 107
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 136
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 140
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 279
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 125
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 123
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 277
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,295

Video Longswords.
Posted by: ninjacha - 09-29-2015, 12:42 AM - Forum: Development - Replies (5)

New footage of the Longsword on Halo:Space Station Evolved , way more smoother.

Print this item

Ban appeal format
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 09-22-2015, 12:53 PM - Forum: UNSC Security Committee (Ban Appeals) - No Replies

For those players who break the rules and get banned, but feel their ban wasn't justified feel free to make an appeal and follow this format.

HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username:

Your Discord Username:

Your character name (if relevant):

Who were you banned by:

Date of ban:

Length of ban:

Full ban reason:

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 

*YOU MAY NOT APPEAL BANS THAT LAST FOR 72 HOURS OR LESS. DO NOT MAKE A THREAD FOR THESE BANS. 
*We will contact other servers about your history, it may affect the ruling of your ban appeal

Print this item

OI Staff Complaint Format
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 09-22-2015, 12:47 PM - Forum: Office of Investigations (OI) - Replies (2)

This will be the basic format for players to use when they feel the need to submit a complaint about one of our staff members.

Office Of Investigations Forum 

Your CKEY/BYOND username:

Admin's CKEY/BYOND username:

Details of complaint: (Please also add the date and time in the detailed complaint, this will make this easy for us to verify somethings. Logs, screen shots, recordings, and dates will help the process greatly. Complaints without evidence cannot be acted upon.)

Rules For Posting:

1. No useless/nonsense posts. 

Posts that aren't relevant in any way, shape or form will be deleted. Posts that don't contribute in any way will also be removed. Opinion posting will be removed.

If you're just posting to say you hate the admin in question, your post will be deleted. If you're just posting to say you think they're nice, your post will be deleted. 

DO NOT POST, UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE IN A USEFUL MANNER. Repeat offenders may be banned if it warrants it.

2. This is STRICTLY for complaints about staff.

This is not about how you should be unbanned. This is not about how you hate a member of staff for banning you. This is for complaints about how member of staff has acted during their duties..

3. Posts here will be taken very seriously. It is expected that the posts will be written seriously.

Callings names, acting immature, posting flame posts without evidence, etc. will not be taken seriously. This is expected from everyone posting in an admin complaint thread.

4. Threads should be limited to one incident only.

This helps prevent two issues. One is that multiple incidents can get easily mixed up in a thread and eventually devolve it into becoming a peanut gallery, and two, it ends up causing an effect that hides multiple incidents under the guise of one. If you have a separate incident, please make a new thread instead of tacking it onto another one.

5. Additional

Threads without a resolution in 24 hours may be bumped for a response.

Regardless of the outcome, making multiple complaints about the same admin repeatedly without good reason is not allowed.

By posting an official complaint, you acknowledge that you may very well get someone punished per the head administrators judgement, including but not limited to a removal of rank or a strike against the staff member in question. If you do not want action taken against the staff member, you may try other avenues of approaching the issue such as talking to a head administrator in private or talking with the offending staff member and trying to resolve it with them first.

Print this item

Hello everyone
Posted by: BrandonSacawv - 09-22-2015, 01:47 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Hello, I've been playing SS13 for almost two years now and I've bounced between places such as Lazer50's server, Bay, CM, and Paradise. I really like the idea of a Halo RP server and I can't wait to play.

Print this item

Hi
Posted by: Terminator541 - 09-21-2015, 05:55 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Hey, I'm Terminator541. Long time fan of Halo, evidenced by my mostly complete collection of books and games. Been playing SS13 for a couple years now, since glorious coder art days on goonstation.

Mostly play CM nowadays since the normal station life lost its flavor for me, but ever since hearing about Halo Station I've been pretty interested in following its progress. Best of luck!

Print this item

"Oh god it's that guy."
Posted by: JerTheAce - 09-21-2015, 05:40 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

I'm sure some of you, at least a handful familiar with /vg/ station will recognize my name.

I hope you'll forgive my presence and accept my peace offering of some Halo armor sprites we made for my server. That is, whenever you guys post up the Github for the code.

In the mean time I'm looking forward to following this project and possibly doing what I can to help.

Also quick lore question. Does this game exist in the same universe as Nanotrasen, with a focus on Halo lore, like the Space Marines server? Or is this purely Halo lore?

Print this item

Development Roadmap as of 19th September
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 09-19-2015, 01:44 PM - Forum: Development - Replies (3)

Alpha (Late February 2016)
Gamemodes / Jobs

• Insurrection gamemode stage 1 (reskinned nuke ops with findable insurrection base)
  • Restricted/reworked jobs list
Overmap
  • Basic overmap capital ship flight
  • Basic overmap shuttle flight
  • Basic overmap combat
Species
  • None
Weapons/items/gear
  • UNSC weapons and equipment
Map
  • Cruiser map (just basic stuff needed for gamemode)
Beta (Mid 2016)
Gamemodes
  • Battle Royale stage 1 (Covenant ship vs UNSC ship pvp)
  • Insurrection stage 2 (integrate traitor gameplay)
Overmap
  • Capital ship combat
  • Boarding
  • Pelican, longsword
  • Multi-tile vehicles (longsword, pelican, seraph, spirit)
Species
  • Covenant Elites (playable, no NPCs)
Weapons/items/gear
  • No remaining SS13 weapons and equipment for UNSC crew
  • Insurrection gear and equipment
  • Basic Covenant gear and weapons
Release (Late 2016/Early 2017)
Gamemodes
  • Insurrection stage 3 (several NPC star systems to search for insurrection base)
  • Battle Royale stage 2 (dogfighting, improved boarding)
  • Great War stage 1 (explore randomised star systems and fight Covenant/Insurrection ships/bases)
Overmap
  • Slipspace drive for capital ships
  • Dogfighting
  • Improved boarding mechanics (Covenant parasite ships)
  • Planetary away missions
  • Friendly space stations to rearm/repair/refuel at
  • Friendly NPC ships that can be traded with, enemy NPC civilian ships which can be raided.
Species
  • Grunts, hunters, jackals (NPC only)
Misc
  • VR training
Post Release

Covenant Update (TBA)
  • Playable grunts, jackals, hunters
  • Additional weapons, armour, vehicles
  • Additional ships for UNSC and covenant (cruiser, frigate, corvette, carrier)
  • Covenant equivalent of the Great War mode
Space Update (TBA)
  • Explore, mine and trade onboard a human freighter
  • Change sides and do the same onboard a yonhet or jackal freighter
Forerunner Update (TBA)
  • Flood!
  • Fortress/shield worlds
  • Sentinels
  • Monitors
  • Prometheans?

Print this item

Pre-alpha preview at 1200GMT (2 hours!)
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 09-19-2015, 10:09 AM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - Replies (7)

Stream will be up at http://www.twitch.tv/cael_aislinn

Join for a chat with Cael_Aislinn, Jim Russle and surprise guest developers from the Project UNSC team. They're a surprise because we don't know who will turn up Tongue

Print this item

Rain7x Moderator Application
Posted by: Rain7x - 09-11-2015, 01:30 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (7)

What position are you applying for (Development or Admin)? 
Admin

How old are you? 

Known IC Names Or Ckey: 
Rain Hoth, Rain7x

What timezone are you in?
 Central Standard/Daylight time

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
 Monday - Thursday 5:00 pm -10:30 pm, Friday - Sunday 9am - 1:00am

How long have you been playing Space Station 13?
1 year, 7 months

Have you ever been banned in the past?
I've been banned from Paradise Station for bad roleplay, I was wearing a gas mask running around as a non antag and hitting people. 

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
I was an Trial-Admin on Hippie-Station, but quit because they removed my trialadmin, and said I had to improve my behavior to re gain it, and so I just quit playing there.

Print this item

Ghost waiting to be reincarnated.
Posted by: Faxlim - 09-08-2015, 08:21 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Hi, im Faxlim. This thing you guys/girls or horses ( You never know if someone is horse disguising as human on internet) are making got my attention and i think its very super mega awesome, so im just here to say. Hi!

Much love from Faxlim.

Print this item