Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 103 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 101 Guest(s)
Bing, Google

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 60
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 107
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 136
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 140
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 279
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 125
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 123
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 277
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,295

Hello guys,i new can you help me?
Posted by: Sonosfree1 - 01-14-2016, 01:32 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - No Replies

I need help for understand that because i an a big fã of halo (who dont are) and i see that project at reddit
And i realy want help making sugestions what ever.

Sorry about the english errors i not american

Print this item

Composer
Posted by: Sonosfree1 - 01-13-2016, 05:18 PM - Forum: Overmap Requests - Replies (2)

Make the composer for research with the composer labs

Who plays halo4 understand

Print this item

Shuttles
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 01-12-2016, 05:30 AM - Forum: Development - Replies (1)

Hi folks. After procrastinating on working on turrets I decided instead to take a look at shuttles and start thinking about the beginnings of civilian/transport ships. I've been working hard the past few days and shuttles are now basically complete. They function similarly to fighters and dropships except they're much larger, being basically "transport" vessels. They've got 2 modes: transit and maglocked.

Transit Mode

When in transit mode they function similarly to fighters (a solid multitile object which can be flown in, around and away from the capital ships) despite being much larger (the personnel shuttle I'm using for testing is 6x12 turfs) and movement is a mixture of pixel based and turf based. Pixel based when moving forward (although their basic engines are very slooow) and turf based when moving sideways. There is also no pixel rotation, it's instead locked to 90 degree turns on the spot (either clockwise or counter-clockwise) but it still needs tail room to turn so try not to get it into any tight spaces. I'm having some issues with entering and exiting in transit mode so I may disable that or try and rework it.

Maglocked Mode

Shuttles also have elements of capital ships though as once inside them you can physically walk around and interact with things. Strap yourself into a chair or take inventory of the stocks while your pilot (or computerised autopilot) takes you to your destination. While in transit mode the "interior" of the ship is hidden away in a bubble of reality and all the world sees is the shuttle object, but in maglocked mode the interior of the ship is merged with the real world... it has been "maglocked" and you can move in and out of it just like normal SS13 shuttles. Entering, exiting, loading and unloading is much easier in this mode. It'll also enable refuelling and recharging the internal APC.

The idea with these shuttles is that they're a mix between capital ships and fighters. It's how moving several people at once will work, along with cargo and resources. Dropships currently have exactly the same mechanics as fighters but I will probably switch them over to using this new shuttle system soon.

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: Rain7x - 12-31-2015, 09:33 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - No Replies

I'm Rain, I am a moderator and I'd like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable about Halo and SS13, so if you ever need help or anything feel free to ask me. Add me on steam if you want

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rain7x/

Print this item

Server Skype Chat!
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 12-29-2015, 06:52 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - Replies (2)

Halo: Space Station Evolved

Server Skype Chat

We now have Skype group anyone can join, be sure drop in and ask questions or chat with other players!
Same rules from the TeamSpeak also adhere to the Skype group.

[This is outdated and we now use Discord, this skype group is unsupported and used primarily by russian bots for whatever reason. Please join our discord!]
[discord.gg/v7YTVt3]

Print this item

Bug Report
Posted by: gnugnu12 - 12-29-2015, 04:47 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

The stairs aren't right, me and james were on and we went up the stairs and tried going back down and were blocked by the stairs trying to get back down the way we came so they worked as a kind of one way door.

my sprite would be fixed in place looking a set direction yet I could be moving in a completely different direction james saw this on his screen too.

Print this item

Bug Report - Pelican/Long Sword
Posted by: gnugnu12 - 12-29-2015, 04:01 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - No Replies

The Engines do not work, tried both space bar and the 5 key on num pad.

Print this item

bug report
Posted by: 5crownik007 - 12-24-2015, 06:33 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

pressed "enable engine cruise mode" in the longsword and it went so fast it flew past the z-level tranistion barrier and into the nothingness zone

Print this item

A reminder to those running test servers
Posted by: bloxgate - 12-22-2015, 06:54 PM - Forum: Development - No Replies

Please make sure you do not make your test server publicly visible on the hub unless you are absolutely sure that you need to for testing things.

Print this item

~Closed Alpha Playtesting~
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 12-19-2015, 12:01 PM - Forum: Development - Replies (4)

IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE CLOSED ALPHA SERVER:

Devs please get playtesting! The biggest push is now for bugfixing and cleaning up major issues before opening up the server. Even if you're not reporting bugs (or don't know how to do it properly via Github issue tracking) you can still test stuff and give feedback on how things are going. It's not fun or glamorous but it's close to the most important thing to be done right now and what we need to spend most of our time doing.

Some stuff to check specifically:

- Testing flight mechanics of fighters (Longswords) and dropships (Pelicans). None are placed on the map so they need to be manually spawned.
- Capital ship flight mechanics (go to bridge then click on a helm console, bridge is east of hydroponics/cafeteria/mess hall).
- Prominent map issues (there are still significant parts missing lighting or power and some sections aren't even greyboxed).
- Client/HUD/view etc issues with the "Look out to space" verb.

Ask in Skype for tutorials or key control schemes for driving/flying stuff. Universal control scheme is basically numpad arrows to orient towards a direction, spacebar for temp thrust, numpad 5 for toggle thrust. Small ships also have cruise engines which are toggled via verbs on the "Vehicle" tab.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE CLOSED ALPHA SERVER:

Ask someone very nicely and I'm sure they'll give you access Smile

Print this item