Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soultaker123 Staff App
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Staff

How old are you? I am 15.

Known IC Names Or Ckey: Jack Goodson, Soultaker123

What timezone are you in? Israel.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active everyday depending on what I do.

How long have you been playing Space Station 13? Alot of time. Started in 2015 or 2014 probably.

Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes, I have been banned for griefing.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yeah, I was a mod once but shit owner removed me for no reason.

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.)  I am good at mapping.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development? Not really that long.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you been coding and how well do you understand it?Not that long, but I understand it good.

*If you are applying for development, What codebase are you familiar with?-tg-

*If you are applying  for development, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it? I am very good at mapping. It's like my building lessons.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you been a Spriter and how well do you understand it?I suck at spriting. Though, I can make shadows and other stuff, but I really suck.

Since I am not that good at developer, I am going with staff. I am good at fixing bugs.
Quote:Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yeah, I was a mod once but shit owner removed me for no reason.
What was the name of the said server, also I'm going to check a few things out.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
After doing some research and cross-referencing I figured out who you are, your other alts such as "TheBigSecurity" and other ones let alone the server you were removed from I've spoken to the host and found out about you and confirmed who you were. So this app is being denied.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
Hey Adrian, RyanBlazuh, BigSecurity, and now Soultaker123.

Nice try, buddy.

I feel like I should pull up your "Let's chain up jews and behead them and paint swastika's" quote, but I don't feel like going through logs for such low trash like you. Christ in a handbasket, I'll make it my life's mission to prevent you getting staff ANYWHERE.