Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,178
» Latest member: Самоклейка для ванной
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 91 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 89 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 38
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 77
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 82
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 120
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 260
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 108
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 103
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 260
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,230

Overmap progress 11/08
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 08-10-2015, 06:10 PM - Forum: Development - No Replies

Have a working prototype along with some placeholder maps for testing. Looking at working on ship to ship combat next with ship to ship interaction afterwards (radio comms, viewscreen etc).

Print this item

TeamSpeak 3
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 08-06-2015, 09:30 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - Replies (4)

TeamSpeak 3 Server

We have our TeamSpeak if you wish to join in on some chatting fun with interesting folk  of this community here is the IP :  69.197.188.178:9987 or ts.projectunsc.org

TeamSpeak rules
0. Admins have final words in matters.

1. Don't be an asshole to people.

2. Don't link/post illegal shit.

3. Being present in a channel requires you to follow rules from either channel/server administrators. Failure to do so will result in removal from said channel. If the channel breaks the rules of the Teamspeak itself, the rules in said channel will be void.

4. If you come here to deal with other servers business, IE: Come to deal with a metagamer, etc. poke a staff member and we'll speak with you.

5. Don't be a fucking shill.

6. Don't play soundbytes excessively without good reason. If asked to stop by a member/admin, STOP.

7. Do not spam your microphone/chat.

8. Ask an admin to set your server group to normal, otherwise you will have little/no ability to do anything on the TS

9. Do not make useless rooms, especially outside of the personal rooms spacer.

10. Use common sense, if it isn't listed here it does not mean you won't get banned.

Print this item

Developer Application
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 08-06-2015, 08:06 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (13)

What position are you applying for (Development or Admin)?
Developer

How old are you?
N/A

Known IC Names:
N/A

What timezone are you in?
N/A

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
N/A

How long have you been playing Space Station 13?
Five years

Have you ever been banned in the past?
No

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
Some

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.) 
Long time contributor to Bay12 project, contributor to TG project. Notable features on live servers include RUST fusion engine, Xenoarchaeology, ATMs.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development?
Five long years

*If you are applying for development, How long have you been coding and how well do you understand it?
Over a decade. Familiar with professional software development practices

*If you are applying for development, What codebase are you familiar with?
TG and Baystation

*If you are applying for development, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it?
Five years

*If you are applying for development, How long have you been a Spriter and how well do you understand it?

Placeholder art only

Print this item

Weekly overmap progress report #1
Posted by: bloxgate - 08-06-2015, 02:24 AM - Forum: Development - Replies (1)

Going to try and do one of these every Wednesday until we get all the overmap stuff we want in the alpha done.

Anyway, at the moment I am currently working on the black market packer's ship, which we have decided will be a crashed Yonhet trading ship. For those of you who aren't well versed in the lore and don't want to go read the wiki, the Yonhet are a species from the Covenant Fringe that had mostly gone into hiding due to the scale of the Human-Covenant war. They are known to be extremely skilled at retrieving Forerunner artifacts.

Current Sectors:

• Yonhet Ship
Current Issues
  • The control buttons for some of the shutters on the ship aren't linking, making it harder to get to some areas

Print this item

Halo wars 2
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 08-04-2015, 06:56 PM - Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion) - Replies (5)

After six years.....it's fucking back!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejmIbTNfqo0

GET FUCKING HYPED

So who here has played the original  Halo Wars?  what did you like about it and what do you hope to see in Halo Wars 2?
BIGGER BATTLES!

Print this item

Tongue Shadowtail, at your service!
Posted by: Shadowtail00 - 08-04-2015, 10:19 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Hello everyone! My name, as you can tell, is Shadowtail! 
Glad I get to be here and if possible help it grow! Big Grin
To be honest I don't really know what to put but hey, I'm here to help and I hope to be on the server whenever possible!

Print this item

What's This?
Posted by: bloxgate - 08-04-2015, 02:23 AM - Forum: Overmap Requests - No Replies

The overmap is the server's galaxy. It is a semi-random arrangement of various sectors. A sector can be a planet, a station, or even another ship! In this board you can request that new locations be added to the overmap. Please use the following format:

• Sector Name:
  • Are its coordinates random? If not what coordinates are preferred: 
  • Relation to Halo universe:
  • Faction:
  • Do you have an existing map for this sector?
  • Please attach a 32x32 DMI file for use as the sectors icon

Print this item

Exclamation Welcome!
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 08-03-2015, 10:15 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - Replies (1)

Halo: Space Station Evolved

Welcome to our new forums, let's hope this is one we stick with guys!  Anyway a few things.
  • Teamspeak - We do in fact have our teamspeak for the server, I shall link to the forums soon.
  • Donations - Yup can you can donate to the server later on once we have the Alpha up and running
  • Staff -  You can send in your applications if you wish to become a server admin and such.
  • When is the Alpha?  - As mentioned on the Reddit post, we hope to have a playable Alpha later on this month if not  next month.
  • Is there anything I can do to help this project? -  Of course, by giving us feed back of what you want to see on our server as well telling your space man buddies about us as well!
Well that is all I have for now, I hope you enjoy your stay on our forums and keep an eye out for development progress in the future as well.

What is Halo: Space station Evolved? - Halo:SSE is a medium roleplay server that takes place in the halo universe, with much to do and see as this project grows!

Print this item

ValZarGaming's Moderator Application
Posted by: valzargaming - 08-03-2015, 09:05 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

How old are you?

Known IC Names:
Iris Robinson, Kristina Robinson, Kira Stern

What timezone are you in?
EST (GMT -4)

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
10am-5pm minimum.

How long have you been playing Space Station 13?
Since Donut Station was a thing.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
Only on Gibbed #3, because who wasn't banned on Gibbed?

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
I've been a mod on several major servers including New Eden, Laser50's old server, Heaven's Gate, and several others I have long since forgotten.

If you guys do ever get a github, I'm sure I'll be making many an issue/pull request.

Print this item