Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!
Listen I saw some of you guys on BestRP (especially you Russle) which means I already love some of you, I don't know when you left but I left after each round got too long and too boring. I left to take a long break from SS13 and get addicted to TF2 again. I got bored and tried SS13 after I stopped being addicted to battlefield 4. I found Hippie which was a fun fuck about where I relived my first SS13 experience from TG. That is when I found it in OOC... Lifeweb. The game was extremely detailed, and I was in summer break. I adjusted my sleep around Lifeweb and when I had high school soccer come around I missed the rare weekday games. I started playing Halo on my xbox 1 when I saw the add for hunt the truth. I got invested and loved that season. I just wanted to play some SS13 Halo right then, but there were no servers...BUT!! I saw it, I saw a reddit post about one in development. I tried the website but it didn't connect, my heart broke but when Hunt the Truth ended I tried again and saw a new post. About this website. I then learned that it was run by my old friend BD. I kept an eye on it for a couple of months. Here I am now. and oh my god is this about to get good.

I hope to see you all when this is playable, and if there's anyway I can help message me.
Yeah glad to have you here, welcome to the forums!