Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,182
» Latest member: RobertNut
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 113 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 111 Guest(s)
Bing, Google

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 61
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 108
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 139
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 140
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 279
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 125
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 123
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 277
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,298

What is a CSV?
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 09-05-2015, 06:01 PM - Forum: In-Character (CSV) - No Replies

CAREER SERVICE VITAE

This post will go over what a Career Service Vitae is and what  goes into one, granted you don't have to follow this at all.

The Career Service Vitae (or CSV for short) is a log kept on each soldier in the UNSC, similar to a civilian resume. Every member of the UNSC Armed Forces has one, as it keeps track of that person's entire military service. PERSCOM keeps track of the CSVs for all of the UNSC soldiers and archives them for public and military access.
Some of the things that a CSV contains include:
  • Service Number

• Date the person joined the military

• Background information on the person

• Battles the person has taken part in

• Unit or starship assignments

• Promotions, transfers, and retirements

• Decorations the person has received

• Time, place, and cause of death

• Casualty classification (WIA, KIA)

Print this item

Ship names thread
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 09-03-2015, 04:35 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (20)

Thought we could start up a list of community sourced ship names to choose from if they're ever needed. Had some ideas today to start the ball rolling:

UNSC Ships

Count of Ten
All's Well
One in the Hand
No True Scotsman
Free Range
Bare Necessities
Core Priorities
Real Cool Hand
None Left Behind
May Contain Lead

Covenant Ships

Redemption Through Servitude
Confirmation of Purity
Courage and Zeal
Essence of Loyalty

Post suggestions if you got em! Themed ship names also good.

Print this item

Thumbs Up Cael_Aislinn
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 09-03-2015, 04:33 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - No Replies

Hi. I have a long history with SS13 stretching back almost to the early days. Most of my time spent playing Bay12 and TGstation, I've also spent time developing for both servers. Long time Halo fan I have a lot of ideas and the coding ability to make those ideas happen. I livestream my coding to http://www.twitch.tv/cael_aislinn sometimes.

Print this item

Server Donations
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 08-28-2015, 09:20 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - Replies (8)

HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED

DONATIONS 

We now have a place for donations to be made for the server, this will greatly improve the progress of the server itself also keep in mind this server will run off the donations we happen to get.  The break down of the donations are here on Patreon

Donation Breakdown 

Pledge $5.00 or more per month

Donator rank on the forums

Pledge $10.00 or more per month

Donator rank on the forums plus server rank with access to donator chat on the server.

Pledge $15.00 or more per month

Donator fourm & server rank with donator chat + non-impacting game item.

Pledge $20.00 or more per month

Custom armor skin for your Spartan and Marine, included with the other donator perks.

Keep in mind we'll most likely add more to this list later on providing more perks for our donors!

Print this item

Information Greetings
Posted by: bloxgate - 08-27-2015, 03:15 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - No Replies

So, I've been encouraged to post here and tell you guys about myself. I'm the guy who host's the server this website is running on, and who does some of the overmap stuff. I'm currently working on finishing up a base for the insurrectionists.

Print this item

Overmap Report 4
Posted by: bloxgate - 08-27-2015, 03:08 AM - Forum: Development - Replies (2)

I've temporarily stopped work on adding sectors to the overmap in order to try and help get the insurrection gamemode ready for release. Anyway at the time of the last change the overmap was in the following state:

• Overmap will be in the Eridanus system including an asteroid base and 2 initial planets (WIP) + the existing space weather.
  • Antagonist bases are being considered as possible overmap destinations, to allow the crew to strike back at the home of those pesky Insurrectionists if they are able to repel them.

Print this item

Ayyy lmao
Posted by: Chaznoodles - 08-23-2015, 02:20 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - No Replies

I'm Chaz. I do icons. Yo.

Print this item

Weekly Overmap Report #3
Posted by: bloxgate - 08-20-2015, 03:10 AM - Forum: Development - Replies (2)

Woo! Actually on time this week.  Smile Anyway:

Work on the overmap continues as we near the state we want for the initial alpha of the server. The list of sectors has grown to 4:

1. Crashed Yonhet Ship (see report #1)
  2. Meteor showers
  3. Radiation storms
  4. Insurrectionist listening post
Both the Yonhet ship and the listening post are accessible by exploration shuttle. You can have 1 exploration shuttle controller per z-level, and 1 other landing area for incoming shuttles from other ships/planets. Aside from some issues if the destination is incorrectly sized for your shuttle, everything seems to be working fine.

[Image: 6383763871c4374f06665eda046fbe3a.png]
Currently there will be around 6 planets scattered throughout the overmap, possibly including the current sectors. Whether or not these planets will persist between rounds or be a different group has not been decided yet. The locations of planets and sectors are likely to change between rounds, whichever way we go.

Print this item

Weekly overmap progress report #2
Posted by: bloxgate - 08-16-2015, 09:08 PM - Forum: Development - Replies (1)

Missed this on Wednesday, but here goes.

• We now have the ability to dynamically load and unload sectors through two procs.
  • Meteor storms are now in!
  • There is a 0.5% chance of catastrophic meteors, 4.5% chance of threatening, and 95% chance of normal meteors.
  • Rad storms will probably be added to the overmap soon.
  • Space weather sectors are invisible and unknown until you fly into them for added fun!

Print this item

Im really pissed off I couldn't put The infront of my name
Posted by: Demon Queen Doctor Clockwork - 08-12-2015, 12:57 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (2)

Grrrrrrr....

Print this item