Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 101 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 100 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 129
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 113
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 269
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,246

1's UNSC Whitelist
Posted by: OnePlusOne - 03-18-2018, 04:39 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: OnePlusOne

Discord name: 1+1=

In-character name: Johnathan Powers

general character info: He was born on one of the inner colonies as an only child, and as a child, his father used to take him out on gun ranges. After receiving medical education, he joined the marine corps as he hasn't found a job yet.

Reason for joining : I like Halo , and to have a green name on Discord.

Print this item

Flaksim's UNSC application
Posted by: Flaksim - 03-18-2018, 12:29 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Flaksim

Discord name: Flaksim

In-character name: Maxime Kashada

general character info: Standing short at 5'3" Kashada has the poise of someone who has something to prove to the world.
Kashada joined up at age 21 when her parents were killed during a covenant glassing whilst she was en route to Reach.
After going through basic Kashada served with the marines for 3 years before applying to, and being accepted into Force Recon. 

Reason for joining :
This looks like a fun community, and I'm itching at the chance to play an ODST Operator in this game. I've had plenty of experience in SS13, and special ops groups (was one of the original "Perseus" members back on LLA when they were still a big thing)

Print this item

ODST Application M. Kashada
Posted by: Flaksim - 03-18-2018, 12:21 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Flaksim

Discord name: Flaksim

In-character name: Maxime Kashada

What is your character's intended playstyle?: I would profile myself as the "rookie" of the group, being a rifleman taking up a support role to the other squad members. I'd be relatively quiet following orders from my superiors at all times. Weapon of choice is an M7S.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Evidently, I've been part of a whitelisted outfit before and know how strict requirements are on those.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Aye.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, makes sense.

Print this item

Winters' Covenant App
Posted by: Winters - 03-18-2018, 06:00 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: BillyRW99

discord name: Winters#4145

In-character name: Kiwik

general character info: Generally an average and somewhat cowardly unggoy. He does his job about as well as what would be expected of an unggoy and is basically just cannon fodder. He occasionally gets lost in his own head, which surprisingly somehow hasn't gotten him killed yet.

Reason for joining: I was always interested in the covenant and really like the idea of getting to roleplaying from their perspective

Print this item

Echo's Staff App.
Posted by: EchoCassius - 03-18-2018, 01:45 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? 

Staff

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey: 

IC: Orlando "Red" Sneider \ Ckey: EchoCassius

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):

EchoCassius

What timezone are you in?

UTC-6 Standard Central 

How active can you be?

I can be on later in the day on weekdays, weekends allow for even more time. Studying for tests and family events would most likely be the only things to make me unable to get on.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?

Spring, 2016

Do you have a history of bans?

Got a 3 hour ban from CM once for EoRG back on the Sulaco when I was a newbie to their server.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?

I played a local hosted meme server with friends where I familiarized myself with /tg/ admin commands and such. I don't know what your policy on multiple servers is, but I am currently a mentor on Lebensraum. There were times when we did not have a big enough admin team to staff the server all the time, so I learned baycode staffing through a temporary position.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.

When it comes to staffing any  kind of server, for lack of a better word, competency is the most important quality for good moderation. A combination of being familiar with the administrative mechanics, being able to put yourself in a player's shoes and determine for yourself whether or not what they did was justified, and keeping an open unbiased watch over the round whilst noting anything of interest.

Print this item

Prospective ODST 0337
Posted by: EchoCassius - 03-18-2018, 01:13 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: EchoCassius

Character(s): Orlando Sneider

What is your character's intended playstyle?: I'm most comfortable at mid-range where I can flank around whatever threat I might be facing, and am also close enough to fire accurately whilst also being far enough away to evade more shots. I tend to arm myself with a DMR and M6C/SOCOM, along with a trusty combat knife. On the personality side I tend to be quite sarcastic, calling people out when their logic is completely flawed. Even though I may noticeably gripe along the way about how dangerous or stupid something is, I do have enough respect for the chain of command to avoid court martial. The exception to that being if the order is 100% suicidal with little to no gain from carrying said order out. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I do.

Print this item

UNSC application A. Cooper.
Posted by: Nayser - 03-17-2018, 06:22 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey: Nayser

Discord name: Nayser

In-character name: Adrian Cooper

general character info: A failed medical college student who grew up on Earth, on streets with high criminal activity, joined UNSC at age of 19. He can be daring some times when talking to his superiors, but overall he is reasonable, he keeps calm in almost every situation

Reason for joining: It's UNSC, the clasic soldiers of halo, i want to be one of them to become ODST and challenge covenant with their superior armor and weapons and there is plenty of people in UNSC that i like. Hoorah!

Print this item

It's a Innie not a Outie
Posted by: RedOctober - 03-17-2018, 06:20 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: RedOctober

Discord name: RedOktober

In-character name: Henry Ratcliff

general character info: A former miner from the colony of Far Isle who strongly believes in the URF's fight against the UNSC after his colony's destruction. 

Reason for joining: Viva la revolution, am I right? 

Print this item

ODST aplicant 3243: Kent, J
Posted by: Joe4444 - 03-17-2018, 04:00 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Joe4444

Character(s):Joe Kent

What is your character's intended playstyle?:Sharpshooter, anything with a scope is good enough for Kent

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:Yup

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:I do

Print this item

ODST Application, R.Coney
Posted by: RoseFlower - 03-17-2018, 03:15 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Winterume

Character(s): Rose Coney

What is your character's intended playstyle?: Rose is a combat corpsman, She's supportive and defensive but can switch to offensive in seconds. She's kind hearted and will do anything she can to save someone's life. She has a unique way of handling things, but she gets the job done. Rose knows her way around the human body, this understanding has saved many lives in battle.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.

Print this item