Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,183
» Latest member: BerniceNuh
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 29 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 26 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 65
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 115
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 288
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 141
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 286
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 133
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 127
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 282
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,327

Hatknights application yo
Posted by: Hatknight - 03-13-2018, 07:05 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Hatknight

Discord name: hatknight3rd

In-character name:  John Simmerman

general character info:  17 rebel dedicated to the cause

Reason for joining :  Sister died in the UNSC military so he decided to avenge her

Print this item

MilesWolfe's Ban Appeal
Posted by: MilesWolfe - 03-12-2018, 10:33 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Your Byond/Ckey Username: Miles Wolfe

Your character name (if relevant): Miles Wolfe

Who were you banned by: bdpuffy420

Date of ban: 3/12/2018

Length of ban: Doesnt say.

Full ban reason: Killing people at random.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 

I dont know what this is about. In the last round I was playing, i was playing as a colonist doctor apply for a job when another colonist burst in the mayors office and held him at gun point. One colonist rushed into save him, and was killed by the gun wielding colonist, i was playing as a doctor, and into order to save both the dying colonist and the mayor, shot and kill the aggressor. the minute i went to the mayor and the other colonist, and started taking them back to the hospital, and insurrectionist burst in shooting at me and the mayor. That insurrectionist chased me down down a whole block shooting at me.

Almost immediately i found a weapon, went back to the hospital to find more of the bastard there. I opened fire at them since they already showed that they were killing colonists. I wounded one, before i was killed by what i believe was some sort of radiation that seemed to have been affecting everyone. I had called the police, the COP was even right outside city hall and did nothing about it.

The fact is, I only killed one person, who killed another colonist, in order save another and the mayor, and was fighting back against insurrectionists  who gunned down said mayor, and chased me across the map to try and murder me afterwords. I did not, in anyway, go around killing people randomly.

Print this item

Brutishcrab51's URF application
Posted by: Brutishcrab51 - 03-12-2018, 09:27 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Brutishcrab51

Discord name: Brutishcrab51

In-character name: Kalren Halstere

general character info: An Earth-born human with origins resting in the United Nations Space Command Marines. An Officer who deserted following the observation of UNSC troops killing civilians on an indistinct colony using drones.

Reason for joining: I main the URF, so.

Print this item

UNSC App
Posted by: Alphablitz - 03-12-2018, 12:28 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Alphablitz

Discord name: Alphan Blitzen#0587

In-character name: Alphan Blitzen

general character info:

Height: 5'6

Weight: 158 lb

Description: White hair, red eyes, and tanned skin.  

Recruiter's Report:  This recruit joined the Marines from Earth, his reasons for joining is quite common by some who get recruited from earth.  Which is to get a job in the military cause his dad referred him to, and that it was a good paying job if he put in his years of service.  After weeks in boot camp, and couple of months in field training this Marine complains, and groans alot.  But, I do got to say he adapts quite well to the current situation, knows how to operate a Pelican, has sufficiently knowledge in the medical field, and is very.... paranoid which keeps him keeps on guard.

-Earth's Army recruiter

Reason for joining : To be a Halo Marine assisting the best of the best.  Also, I like how the Lore describes the UNSC troops.

Print this item

Macguffin's Covenant Application
Posted by: Macguffin - 03-12-2018, 03:37 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Macguffin

Discord name: Foolius IV#7843

In-character name: Niha 'Setum(ee)

General Character Info: A Sangheili standing at approximately 7'4" and weighing around 324 lbs. Keen, though inexperienced and temperamental.

Reason for joining: I've been a fan of Halo since I was a kid, though I've only recently been getting deep into the Lore surrounding the games. The whole dynamic between the covenant races seems really interesting, I'm quite interested in seeing more of it, this seems like the way to go about it and I figure playing from a covenant perspective would be a welcome change of pace.

Print this item

Photo Joe Kent- CSV file
Posted by: Joe4444 - 03-10-2018, 07:01 PM - Forum: UNSC Terminal - No Replies

Please enter your verification codes
Welcome, Oni operative -REDACTED-
would you like to view this file?
Y/N
Y
Accessing file
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Joe Kent

Service number: 43245

date he enlisted:1st January 2524

Background: Joe was born on the planet Reach to his mother and father (status:unknown) and has 2 siblings, two sisters by the names of Jessica and Courtney (occupation: miner) in the year 2504. The eldest of his siblings, they were often seen following him around, copying his every move. Jessica however, lost most motor abilities at the young age of 6.Joe would be put in charge of many Heavy ordinance squads. After 2 years commanding different heavy ordinance squads, Joe would be put in command of a fire team in the 105th Battalion, 1st platoon of marines aboard the ship UNSC Heaven above.

Unit assignments: Hoplite squad (training) numerous heavy ordinance squads, 105th battalion, 1st platoon of marines aboard the ship UNSC Heaven Above

Decorations: N/A

Current status: active

Noteable operations:Far Isle, many insurrectionist bases, Geminus Colony.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delete file?
Y/N
Y
Save a backup?
Y/N
Y
Please choose a file location
Hard drive[ ]
USB#1[X]
Affirmative, deleting file…..
Complete
Continue browsing?
Y/N
N
Acknowledged, goodbye ONI operative -REDACTED-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Print this item

UNSC app
Posted by: Paprika - 03-10-2018, 04:54 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: ArcticFlame

Discord name: Paprika#8653

In-character name: O'Brien Bellweather

general character info: O'Brien is a 5'11 tall male. His eyes are a dull green, and his hair a moderate red color. He has the word "Helljumper" tattooed in capital letters down his left arm. 

Reason for joining : I've always wanted to roleplay as an ODST, for some reason. This is the perfect place to do it.

Print this item

CSV 04215-46817-XK
Posted by: LoadedGun - 03-10-2018, 01:20 PM - Forum: UNSC Terminal - No Replies

Xavier Koroslev

[Image: o5T2idL.png]

Character Summary
Chaotic Neutral

Renegade<████████ | ████████>Paragon

Morale
Awful<███████|██████|██████>Not Awful
"Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing, 'cause moderation is for cowards."

Name: Xavier Dimitri Koroslev
Aliases: N/A
Birthday: April 20
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birth Planet: Mars
Heritage English
Hometown: New San Francisco
Specialization: Assault Recon
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 lb's [74.8427 kg's]
Build: Ectomorph
Eyes: Dull-green
Hair: Brown
Skin Tone: Pale

Lax * Degenerative * Foul-Mannered * Close-Minded * Facetious * Extrovert

W.I.P

Print this item

Paprika's Sangheili Application
Posted by: Paprika - 03-10-2018, 06:02 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: ArcticFlame

Discord name: Paprika#8653

In-character name: Lac 'Timaree

general character info: 7'6 tall male Sangheili, weighing in at 350 lbs. He has grey, wrinkled skin with his lower left mandible adorning a scar. He would do anything to further the covenant agenda.

Reason for joining : I've always had a fascination for the Sangheili race, and roleplaying as them. A server like this literally gives me the perfect chance to roleplay as a Sangheili, and through something more than just text.

Print this item

Echo's UNSC App.
Posted by: EchoCassius - 03-09-2018, 08:01 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: EchoCassius

Discord name: EchoCassius

In-character name: Orlando "Red" Schneider

General character info: Grew up on the big blue planet. As he was growing up, his father (A retired marine) drilled the ideals of patriotism and service to a cause greater than yourself into him, in the form of grandiose stories of the times he spent aboard the UNSC Say My Name. As an adult he joined the Corps as an Assault Recon Marine, and is trained in marking coordinates for Heaven Above's MAC.

Reason for joining: I enjoy being a part of the main authority faction in games I play, as it is interesting. Also I'm a fan of the Halo universe marines, and they are the most enjoyable thing to play as in my opinion. I refuse to play those garbo innies on the server, I must kill them all. Plus I will use this to make applying for whitelists easier.

Print this item