Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
notasyndie ODST app
Ckey: notasyndie

Discord name: notasyndie

Character(s): Mitchell Groves

Intended playstyle: Mitchell is very outgoing and a friendly person who loves to eat. He is a loyal soldier and is always willing to put his squad mates well being before his own. He will follow orders compliantly as long as they aren't completely outrageous, (like a squad leader ordering you to kill a fellow squad member out of the blue, for no known reason). Mitchell did not have a major dislike of the URF when he first joined, but, now that he has been in the Marines for years, he now strongly hates them and their cause after dealing with them for so long. He also does not like to work with colonists as he believes it's safer not to trust them with how difficult it is to tell who and who isn't a URF supporter/spy. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I think I've matured a lot from my first few years of playing SS13 and now take RP more seriously and try not to be as memey as I once was.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from a whitelist completely?: Yep, that's pretty fair.
Accepted.
(03-29-2018, 10:31 AM)Desolane900 Wrote: Accepted.

Sweet, thanks.