Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 119 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 117 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 129
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 112
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 269
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,246

ODST/Spartan Apps
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 03-23-2018, 05:07 PM - Forum: Recruiting Center - No Replies

Note the apps posted here and not within the UNSC barracks will be ignored. You must first apply to the UNSC before you get access to the ODST & Spartan whitelist.

Print this item

Peter Chapman
Posted by: Kashell11 - 03-23-2018, 04:55 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Hey guys.

I saw a post on r/ss13 today and liked the style, I logged on the server and had a lot of fun.
I made Private Peter Chapman(diplomacy expert, and bird song virtuosi) when logged but I'll probably make some other as time goes on. 
A shout out to Johnathan and Chase for putting up with my shit, the friendly innie and Dr. Rodderick(fist surgeon). a hello to Bevo, the definetly not a birdalien using a human skin mask to try and fool us and the fabulous singing birdalien trio. you guys are the best.

I hope to have a good time on the dead hours with you all again hehehe.

Print this item

Lance Corporal Adam Haywood; ODST Medic Application
Posted by: plaguewalker - 03-23-2018, 04:55 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Plaugewalker

Discord name:Mister Mann

In-character name:Anton Kalvoski

general character info: The fellow before your eyes has a distant look his face a little unkempt sporting weak facial hair on his chin and on his upper lip, his voice very timid little scratchy and bit patronizing; in his face he tends to look away quickly when stared at, a light foreign French sounding accent. His height stands at six foot even, his posture is that of him slightly slouching.

Reason for joining : In my experience aboard frigates operating away upon patients from combat with enemies, but now as it seems. I shall be in the field saving lives of those who need it the most be it from my own squad, or those marines who need to get back into the fight quickly. In order to save a life you may have to take one.

Print this item

Sam Greene UNSC Application.
Posted by: RedsPro - 03-23-2018, 08:07 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey:RedsPro

Discord name:RedsPro

In-character name:Sam Greene

general character info: Sam's blunt. He lets people know what hes thinking even if it may hurt their feelings. He likes to make jokes and will go out of his way to pull a wounded friend out of the fire. He made it through basic and is now in the process of signing up for ODST Academy and Scout Sniper training.

Reason for joining : His brother joined the Marine's a few years before and was killed by Insurrectionists. Every sniper round into a Innie is in his memory.

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: StinkyBard - 03-23-2018, 08:02 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Heya, new here. Saw it, heard some good things on 'bout it on Discord, decided to check it out. Pretty cool, particularly when my first round is when the Cov took over the ship. Looking forward to a lot more rounds here. 

Byond is StinkyBard, you'll usually find me playing as Bard Braice, maybe Dalton Prescott.

Print this item

UNSC Application - Mizari
Posted by: Mizari - 03-23-2018, 07:50 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Mizari

Discord name: Mizari

In-character name: Name changes frequently but Aaron Larson is my more common name

general character info:  Aaron Larson is an experienced Marksman, having served in the UNSC for roughly eight years.  True Aaron can be seen as heartless when it comes to taking out his targets although his expertise with a Long ranged weapon have come to be valued highly within the Core.

Reason for joining :  I'd like to be able to promote more roleplay instead of you're usual bang bang.  I'm an experienced Roleplayer and have a good knowledge of what UNSC is and what they stand for.  I believe I can bring an exciting twist to things.

Print this item

notasyndie ODST app
Posted by: notasyndie - 03-22-2018, 11:20 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: notasyndie

Discord name: notasyndie

Character(s): Mitchell Groves

Intended playstyle: Mitchell is very outgoing and a friendly person who loves to eat. He is a loyal soldier and is always willing to put his squad mates well being before his own. He will follow orders compliantly as long as they aren't completely outrageous, (like a squad leader ordering you to kill a fellow squad member out of the blue, for no known reason). Mitchell did not have a major dislike of the URF when he first joined, but, now that he has been in the Marines for years, he now strongly hates them and their cause after dealing with them for so long. He also does not like to work with colonists as he believes it's safer not to trust them with how difficult it is to tell who and who isn't a URF supporter/spy. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I think I've matured a lot from my first few years of playing SS13 and now take RP more seriously and try not to be as memey as I once was.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from a whitelist completely?: Yep, that's pretty fair.

Print this item

Corporal Kacy J. Roush, UNSC: Application
Posted by: roushguy - 03-22-2018, 11:17 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:
roushguy

Discord name:
roushguy

In-character name:
Kacy Roush
general character info:
Tends to be a sniper, or at least Designated Marksman Marine. Bitches when folks walk out in front of his sights.

Reason for joining :
It's the UNSC. What more do I really need? I'm a big fan of them.

Print this item

Ice_Badger's ODST application.
Posted by: Ice_Badger - 03-22-2018, 07:18 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Ice_badger

Character(s):Terry Tylerson.

What is your character's intended playstyle?:Sneaky,if he can then Terry will take the quiet approach,he doesn't work well under pressure.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:Yes.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:Absolutely.

Print this item

ODST Application, Jacob Stone
Posted by: Yacobpo157 - 03-22-2018, 07:08 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Yacobpo157

Character(s): Jacob Stone

What is your character's intended playstyle?: Captain Stone has had an extensive career within the UNSC Marine Corps, more over in the 105th Division, fighting through several engagements during Operation Trebuchet, where thanks to his valiant efforts in the Epsilon Eridani campaign, wherein the platoon he was in command of at the time when he was a 2nd Lieutenant was pulled into an ambush, he stood his ground and utilized an M343A2 Chaingun to hold off the charging insurrectionists before engaging in hand to hand combat with his bayonet on his empty service rifle, allowing his platoon to escape almost unscathed. Later taken prisoner, he would lead a successful escape attempt with other Marine and ODST POW's, leading them back to friendly lines, earning him the Red Legion of Merit award. After this he was transferred to the planet of Tribute, and following the Casbah Incident, he was recalled with the 105th Division, 7th Battalion, Alpha Company to the planet of Harvest for continued operations with Operation Trebuchet, before their ship, the UNSC Heaven Above, was recalled to the colony of Geminus due to reports Insurrectionist activities.
A veteran Marine, a hardass officer, and a loyal UNSC ODST, Jacob Stone leads from the front with the intent to quickly and effectively end engagements to garner the most beneficial end for Earth and Her colonies. More than likely found on the bridge with the ship's commanding officer before deployment aiding him with his tasks, this character complements the ODSTs deployed aboard the UNSC Heaven Above with decisive leadership and able combat abilities. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I do.

Print this item