Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 139 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 137 Guest(s)
Bing, Google

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 129
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 113
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 269
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,246

Caelum's ODST Application
Posted by: Caelum - 03-26-2018, 12:54 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

Ckey: CaelumZ

Character(s): Rex 'Chance' Lombardi

What is your character's intended playstyle?: Chance is a bit of a lone wolf when it comes to combat. Though he works just fine in a team, he can operate perfectly fine completely alone without support, and is a bit of an innovator when it comes to coming up with on the spot strategies and ideas. He works with what he's given, and it shows. His mastery is in Ambush tactics and Marksmanship, he's a great rifleman/sniper and he's at his best when he's hiding in the darkness, getting the jump on his opponents, or going behind their backs, stealing their vehicles and equipment and using them against them. His stealth, espionage, and ability to take down multiple targets is what puts him ahead of the game of other soldiers.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.

Print this item

UNSC APPLICATION: A.Mikhailov
Posted by: Roboslav - 03-25-2018, 12:03 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Kutogane   

Discord name: Roboslav#4082

In-character name: Alexie Mikhailov

general character info: A man with no future ahead of him, took a leap in joining the UNSC right outside of high school. Currently aged forty-nine, a salty role-model of a man, ready for action at any time. To him, orders are orders, and there is nothing else but the mission. 

Reason for joining: It's the UNSC, I want to crush the insurrectionist scum and fight whatever comes in the way of the mission! Also, I would consider this the ultimate squatting faction, therefore in line with my moral beliefs.

Print this item

SoggyPotatoes' Covenant Application
Posted by: SoggyPotatoes - 03-25-2018, 08:20 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:

SoggyPotatoes

Discord name:

Cheez-its#3276

In-character name:

Jasze 'Zalcamee

General Character Info:

An impetuous Sangheili swordsman, standing at a solid seven foot nine. Numerous scars dot his muscled frame, each recounting for past battles. His headstrong, straightforward nature has served him well to an extent. Honor is held a top priority, the thrill of the fight, and the promise of the Great Journey being what drives him to go above and beyond to serve his covenant. In all practicalities, he could be considered as a religious fanatic. In his mind, there is no chance of failure, there is no resisting the innumerable hordes of warriors all serving the same purpose, there is only victory. Albeit he is young, he has high hopes, and is willing to do whatever that is needed to achieve both his goals, and the goals of his covenant.

Reason for joining: 

The lore of the Sangheili, and the chance to roleplay as one sounds absolutely amazing. The server itself is awesome. So I thought I'd take a chance at trying to gain access to my favorite faction. You won't regret adding me to your ranks.

Print this item

SpessCowboy's Staff Application.
Posted by: SpessCowboy - 03-25-2018, 07:20 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Staff

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Thomas Ridges, Bomboh12

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
NotClickbait

What timezone are you in?
UTC+08:00 Kuala Lumpur.

How active can you be?
Moderately as i can.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community
2015 - 2018

Do you have a history of bans?
A jobban on Tgstation.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
I have some experience on other games, but not on anything on byond.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.
 review the player's action and behavior to keep the server fun.

Print this item

Oceanofpeace's Covenant Application
Posted by: Oceanofpeace - 03-24-2018, 09:38 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey - Oceanofpeace

Discord Name - LordDangerSnek(ocean)#1757

In Character Name - Jyra 'Rodom

General Character Info - A Sangheili male standing at an average height of 7' 4. His armor is very well kept with little damage from previous battles as a younger and less experienced warrior, he looks to the other Sangheili for guidance at times. Though he is young he believes strongly in the covenant and will fight and die for it if he must.

Reason For Joining -  This will be an amazing chance to role-play as a Sangheili warrior and I'm very interested to see what comes of it.

Print this item

Arthur Fritz UNSC application
Posted by: getfreur - 03-24-2018, 06:23 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Getfreur

Discord name: Getfreur

In-character name: Arthur Fritz

general character info:Arthur was born in Reach, his father Christopher Kellogg was a mercenary and settled on reach to run a bar, he married with his first customer Mallory that after they married she took his name Kellogg and lived together for 30 years util her death during a accidental weapon discharge by a fight between two UNSC soldiers, his father and older brother Nathan Kellogg hate the UNSC because of that, Arthur hated them too during his teens, util he meet a girl called Victoria Fritz , daughter of a dead unsc soldier, he falled in loved for her and to get her love he abandoned his hatred by unsc, joined the marines and even accepted to change his name for her, he married her with 21 and they got a girl named Mallory Fritz in respect to his mother, because of that he reestablish contact with his father who had left reach to live in the outer colony as a barkeeper, he have got no new of his brother even from his father.

Reason for joining :The United Rebel Front is a decease that need to be eradicated from the galaxy, they are unorganized, unequipped and it's the place for murderboner players, I want to make them suffer.

Print this item

OnePlusOne's ODST Application
Posted by: OnePlusOne - 03-24-2018, 04:00 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: OnePlusOne

Discord Name: 1+1=

Character(s): Johnathan Powers, Claire Armstrong, Eliot Moore, Moe Lester

What is your character's intended playstyle?: Combat medic, protecting teammates while laying down suppressing fire.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Again, I do.

Do you understand that breaking  a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Ofcourse.

Print this item

Danny Stone UNSC application
Posted by: Comrade - 03-24-2018, 02:29 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: ComradeJeff

Discord name: Bones(Nickname: Danny)

In-character name: Danny Stone

general character info: Danny was born and raised on Earth to a poor working-class family. Most of the time they blamed the government for all of their problems and began to adopt insurrectionist sympathies - Something Danny found himself disagreeing with. At the age of 19, Danny enlisted in the Marine Corps. During basic training, Stone found a love for close quarters combat and a talent for leading others.

Reason for joining : Out of all three factions, I really enjoy the UNSC the most. Mainly because of the lore behind it, my understanding of the lore and the marines themselves. I love the petty banter that occurs between the Marines in the games and it's something I hope to get a taste of. I also hope to access faction exclusive roles such as the ODST and any other upcoming roles.

Print this item

Eonoc's ODST App, for real this time.
Posted by: Eonoc - 03-23-2018, 06:58 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Eonoc

Discord name: Eonoc

Character(s): Barnabus Jones

What is your character's intended playstyle?: ODST Sharpshooter, preferably either an SRS or battle rifle paired with the SMG. In terms of actual actions, Barnabus will tend to provide Overwatch for objectives, and guard sensitive areas when not directly ordered to something else. When directly ordered to do otherwise, obviously he will prioritize those orders over any others.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I fully understand this,

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes. This is reasonable.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes. Also very reasonable.

Print this item

Plaugewalker ODST Application
Posted by: plaguewalker - 03-23-2018, 05:21 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Plaugewalker

Discord Name: Mister Mann

Character(s): Adam Haywood [Standard UNSC Marine will be updated to ODST if this app does go through.], and Elias Ganning [Insurrectionist]

What is your character's intended playstyle?: Adam Haywood can double as basic medic not advanced enough to heal but enough to stablize, and as full on LMG MOUNTED AND LOADED support proding cover, and surpressing fire drawing enemies attention to him. Allowing his comrades escape.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:Yes, I understand I must maintain a higher standard for when I rp as an ODST

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:I am fully aware of this.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:I completely understand

Print this item