Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liam Gallagher's Development Application
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Development

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Erik Garland, Derrick G. Danlar, Bit Hawker (Ckey: Liam Gallagher)

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application):
OsamaBinBrahmin

What timezone are you in?
CST

How active can you be?
1-3 hours a day, with off days every now and then. If needed, I could probably pull more on certain days.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
Since I was 13-14, so around 5-6 years.

Do you have a history of bans?
Once on Paradise, 1 day ban for EORG (Was my very first round of SS13, before I knew EORG was against the rules).
Can't recall any other bans.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
I had trial mod on CM at one point, never made it past that. Reason? No entirely sure, never bothered asking as I was very busy at the time. If I had to guess I'd be due to my lack of activity due to irl issues.

--Development Questions--

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.) 
Spriting and simple animation, Writing, the basics of C#

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development?
This would be the first server I've ever developed for, my ODST backpack sprites are my first ever contribution to a SS13 server's code. 

*If you are applying for development, are you familiar with Git and GitHub?
Yes and though I don't entirely know it in and out, it seems simple enough for me to pick up in no time. I've already gone code diving and figured out the general layout of the code, I just need to figure out how to make pull requests and what-not.

*If you are applying for development, have you made any major contributions to any code bases?
The biggest and only one would be my sprites for this server.

*If you are applying as a spriter, How long have you been a Spriter and how well do you understand it?
I've made many attempts at spriting for my own game concepts in the past, but nothing big or impressive and I'm not sure if I have any surviving examples. I understand enough about spriting, shading, and coloring to produce acceptable sprites and know how to create .dmi files and that's really all you need to get started.
Accepted