Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smaller UNSC Ship.
Alright so I've been getting back into Halo station a bit more now that I Remembered the server existed the server doesn't run like absolute dog shit for me, but have realised a still standing problem on the UNSC side: The ship is waaay to big. 

The Ship lore-wise would of course be this big, but at least from a game-play standpoint, is way too difficult to navigate. Everything is too spread out, and could honestly be compressed down to two z-levels. There's also the part where having less z-levels inherently helps the server. Most servers try to use as little amount of z-levels as possible for this reason.

I therefore propose that maybe the mapping team should work on a smaller map, for game-play's sake.

I can understand if you think this is not needed. Just thought I might bring it to attention.
Smaller alternatives are in the works, not to the ship though, but alternate places the troops can spawn in diff gamemodes.
I concur with Kailey. The current ship size is huge given the usual UNSC complement is 10 players in an average round. With most planet side and some incapacitated, it quickly becomes like a ghost ship.
I'm working on a smaller corvette for ya'll.