Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koenigsegg's Covenant/Sangheili Application
Ckey: Koenigsegg

Discord name: Fingerspitzengefühl#9389

In-character name: Devote Vun'Vramaai

General character info: A female Sangheili who could be described as very lonely. She likes to spend her time meditating and believes that free thought leads to idleness; and therefore it opens the door to the denial of the Great Journey. When she is not passive or in meditation, she trains or explores the surroundings she does not know yet. In spite of a lack of good leadership, she does not hesitate to take the command because responsibilities are more than important to her and make it possible to learn, to improve and thus to forge one's glory. Vun is a religious fanatic who specializes in sword fighting, often having, if not all the time, a sword in each hand; althought it is not unheard of that she us a plasma rifle as a backup weapon or in order to perform a tactical retreat. She is very proud but also very close to her fellow Sangheili whom she does not hesitate to lend a hand, while the troops she is responsible for generally disappoint her, because of their lack of fighting skills and survivability; Although from a tactical point of view, they are necessary for victory.

Reason for joining: It has been a few days now that I've noticed this server popping in the server list and after playing it quite a lot, I figured it was working on a solid base and that I might give it a try and apply for a faction/position I love. Both lore-wise and gameplay-wise, I'd be more than happy to roleplay and play as one of the main elements of the Convenant's faction, while giving a good time/challenge to other players; always focusing on the roleplay. I hope to be accepted so my roleplay ideas and plans can become a thing.
Devote Vun'Vramaai you will be used soon enough.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]