Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,183
» Latest member: BerniceNuh
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 26 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 25 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 62
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 108
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 221
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 140
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 280
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 127
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 124
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 279
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,312

Lore Master Application.
Posted by: ElvenLeaf - 11-07-2017, 09:39 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
I am applying for the position of loremaster.

How old are you?
I am now 18 years old.

Known IC Names Or Ckey?
ElvenLeaf

What timezone are you in?
I am in central time.

How active can you be?
On server, it's gonna be awhile right now considering I am waiting for my new computer to come in. However on discord, or the forums I have all the time in the world honestly.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
I have been active for two to three years now, actually it may be approaching four soon when it inevitably becomes 2018

Do you have a history of bans?
No not generally, I'm usually a good little elf dude.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
I used to be part of two servers lore teams, but they honestly didn't last that long and I didn't get alot of experience.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series.
I have played these games to absolute death ever since I was able to walk, and I'm seriously not exaggerating. Sometimes I put on hour long lore videos or podcasts on in the background while I am gaming. It's gotten to the point I start making jokes that only I get most of the time. However I do have a small blank area, and that would be with the newer games lime halo 5 and Halo wars 2, I really haven't played them enough for me to really sink my teeth into them. 

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?
Considering it's chatter box me, I can definitely do that.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?
Mhm, I'll just need time to figure out how to actually edit those darn things, but I can definitely contribute to it as best as I possible can

Print this item

Information Server Staff
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 11-03-2017, 08:47 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - No Replies

Halo: Space Station Evolved

Update  11/03/2017

As mentioned in the discord, the server is moving closer to its release and we are going to need to a staff team ready to handle the flood that is soon to come. Just like our head admin said If you enjoy pretending to be bluespace cops, inflicting the weak with authority or even have internalized power trip issues, (or just a decent human bean that wishes for everyone else to have a cool time thatll be cool too, I guess) then send an application over to https://projectunsc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

I want to thanks all the donators and everyone else for supporting us for this long and all your waiting is about to pay off!

Print this item

Information Insurrection Playtest this Friday 27th 1 pm CST
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 10-23-2017, 03:30 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - No Replies

Halo: Space Station Evolved Playtest
10/23/2017

We are proud to say once again we have a playtest this Friday 27th for  Insurrection at 1 pm CST, this is a retake on the old version since the our recent rebase  to the new code and keep in mind those features will return in the near future. the basic run down of the gamemode as give by the dev XO-11 "The UNSC has discovered an insurrectionist asteroid base, and have sent in teams of ODSTs to eradicate the insurrectionists, individually or by activating a nuclear device in the base's vault. However, the assault craft's approach has not gone unnoticed." 

I can't wait see what kind of soldiers the UNSC sent us this FRIDAY!!!!

Print this item

Hello!
Posted by: TehSpoderman - 10-08-2017, 08:50 PM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Hello there! My ckey is TehSpoderman but you can just call me Spoder for short! I really hope this server takes off. Smile

Print this item

TehSpoderman - Mapper application
Posted by: TehSpoderman - 10-08-2017, 08:21 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (5)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?

Development

How old are you?

15 years old

Known IC Names Or Ckey:

TehSpoderman

What timezone are you in?

USA Central time

How active can you be?

I can be active every day of the week. I can be more active on the weekends, but it entirely depends if my school is kind to me or not.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?

I have been playing SS13 since late 2015 and I fell in love with it ever since.

Do you have a history of bans?

I have been banned on Goon for 7 days and I have been banned for a short time on CM before, but other than that, no.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?

I have been a mentor on CM before, but I dont know if that counts as being 

If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.)

Mapping

If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development?

I have been mapping for a couple months now.

If you are applying for development, are you familiar with Git and GitHub?

I am not entirely familiar with it. I might need some help learning it by reading a guide or asking another dev member for help.

If you are applying for development, have you made any major contributions to any code bases?

Nope.

If you are applying  as a mapper, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it?

I have been mapping a fair bit now. I am still learning some things however. Here is a project I have been working on: https://imgur.com/a/5lIez . I plan on expanding this to a fully functioning station with Security, Engineering, Cargo, etc. If you have any concerns, feel free to ask.

Print this item

Lucifers son applying to become a Mentor
Posted by: Spess Battles! - 09-15-2017, 10:24 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Staff/mentor

How old are you? 18

Known IC Names Or Ckey: not IC name but C-key is Lucifers Son

What timezone are you in? UTC+0

How long can you be active on the server everyday? about 14 hours a day, since I'd be a mentor I wouldn't play all of that time,
just keep it in the background and answer questions

How long have you been playing Space Station 13? 3 years now? Too Long

Have you ever been banned in the past? not on this server

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Adminned on hippie station for a bit, mentored on hippie and NML, mentor apps gaining speed on CM and probably TG

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: Karmac - 08-23-2017, 02:43 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (2)

I plan on sticking to the UNSC side of things and I really hope you guys manage to make this work

Print this item

Gamemode Idea: Chosen
Posted by: Battletrap360 - 07-15-2017, 07:27 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Gamemode Idea: Chosen
In this gamemode, one team of players will take part in the colonization of a strange forerunner planet that is filled with strange structures and secrets that can only be opened by a chosen few within the colony.  Another team of specialized Covenant forces also arrive on this strange planet seeking nothing less than the hidden power of the forerunner structures.
Gameplay
-Colonists-
Your goal as a Colonist is to stay alive and support your colony. This includes getting to know your fellow Colonists, setting up tents for housing, and using what little weaponry you have to defend the colony you have worked hard to help create.

The UNSC have provided a suppy drop on an unknown part of the map that contains much needed weaponry, as well as a radio that will call in support from a UNSC ship that will drop in marines (simple bots and ghost players) to eliminate anything that threatens the colony. Keep in mind, the UNSC has a very strict deal with the colony, and may not help at all if the radio is used without any known threat present.

-Covenant-
The Covenant Elite players' goal is to stealthily kidnap the Colonists until you find one with the power to open the forerunner structures. After you have the colonists in hand, you will have to unlock forerunner structures until you find the hidden Relic that will reveal the ancient forerunner weapon. When the weapon is found, A Phantom dropship will come to pick up the artifact, the captured colonist/colonists and all remaining Elites. when the phantom leaves with AT LEAST the ancient forerunner weapon, the Covenant team wins.

Only one forerunner structure contains the weapon, all other structures contain hazards such as, but not limited to: hostile Forerunner Sentinels, Prometheans, or even The Flood.

If enough Colonists are killed, the UNSC will notice and continue to send assault teams until all Covenant players are killed.

Endgame Requirements
-All Covenant Players Die-
Colonists Win    Covenant Loses

-Covenant Players leave with Artifact-
Colonists Lose   Covenant Wins

Print this item

Can we get some weird and Wacky Diseases?
Posted by: Battletrap360 - 07-13-2017, 08:40 AM - Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion) - Replies (3)

One of the things in space station 13 that interested me is all of the crazy and realistically impossible diseases that can, and WILL plague the station. For instance, Jungle Fever, Viruses that make you obese, pathogens that hinder your intelligence, and diseases that make everyone look like one person.   Why can't we get this type of thing in Halo station? You could even put a halo twist on it and still keep it weird and wacky. One example could be a disease that turns everyone infected into the bad-ass himself, Sergeant Johnson.  You could even take a more lore friendly approach by using something such as the flood spores. Overall, I would like to see a major role of diseases in this Halo version of space station 13. They can provide fun, and interesting gameplay, and I hope to see it in the future.

Print this item

suggestion: Steal my code for space combat!
Posted by: Spess Battles! - 07-13-2017, 07:54 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - Replies (1)

https://github.com/Inforsaken/Baystation12/tree/final
https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/6...stom_ss13/ The reddit post about it, I don't want to repeat myself so reading that is pretty much the entire suggestions, but TL;DR is friend made game, got tired of making game on BYOND and gave the source code for the server to me. Might be able to take some weapons/combat ideas from it.

Print this item