Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 69 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 67 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 42
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 129
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 113
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 270
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,249

Game Idea: Heretics
Posted by: HellishAchilles - 06-10-2017, 04:50 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Idea:

A alien v alien type game mode, a fraction has splintered off from the covenant who reject the prophets and the religion of the covenant, wanting to give this information out to the masses of the covenant, with a plan to relay a mass wide holo-recording exposing the true purpose of the rings, and to cause a uproar and rebellion against the prophets, however the covenant catch word of this and take immediate action with the prophets ordering a siege on the heretics and to execute them all on the spot, the player base would be distributed between playing the covenant and the heretics faction, the covenant being deployed to the heretics based with the sole plan of wiping them all out and destroying all the relay stations in the heretics base, while the heretics would have to defend and extract their information from the relay and retreat try and get the holo-recording out again.(This could also work like if the relays would transfer the holo-recording across the covenant once it finishing uploading making it a full defense mode for the heretics.)  

Main Objective: Covenant  

As a covenant you will prepare and than deploy to assault the heretic's base, storming into the base and executing the heretics on sight pushing them back, and neutralizing/destroying all the relays inside the base and making sure none of them make it out alive. 

Main Objective: Heretics 

As a heretic faction you will either spawn in or around the base and setting up defenses and extracting the holo-recording to be evacuated(extract will take a long time so maybe like a timed attack mode on the other sides part), the heretic's faction will more than likely be entirely composed of elites and grunts, hold down and defend the base more importantly the relay's (or maybe just a single relay) until the holo-recording is extracted and a evac ship arrives with the extracted information on board.

Print this item

Gamemode Idea: Safeguard
Posted by: HellishAchilles - 06-10-2017, 04:14 AM - Forum: Server Suggestions - No Replies

Game-mode Idea:

So the basics game mode would be centered on a ground map think a big city map or towns close together, a good number of people would spawn in as civilians on the map with maybe a few lower end weapons like pistols and maybe even fewer smgs or rifles very few, they get a emergency warning of a incoming covenant attack, and the civilians get a chance to board up or prepare maybe like ten minutes or how ever long, covenant prepare to drop in and overtake the city and kill all the inhabitants as their main objective, unsc get a distress signal and are deployed to assist and come in the latest out of the two, their objective will be to save as many civilians as possible and repair the mass drivers around the city to force a covenant retreat and repel them out of the city.

Main Objective: Civilians

Civilians main objective at the start of the round would be to group up and start and prepare for the incoming covenant forces, by building defenses, gathering and or crating weapons, medical supplies to the best of your ability, or just hunker down until help comes, basically just survive until help comes.

Main Objective: UNSC

More than likely than not the UNSC will get deployed to the planet after the covenant have already begun invading the city, their objective would be to land in the city and rescue and protect as many civilians as they can, and fight back the covenant to repair the mass drivers around the city to force the covenant to retreat.  '

Main Objective: Covenant  

Covenant forces will be deployed into the city to wipe out the inhabitants and destroy/secure the city (civilians will be given time to prepare before you come i), nice and simple find and kill every human in the city stop the unsc from repairing their mass drivers and either kill them all or force them to retreat.

Print this item

Server Box Update
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 05-25-2017, 06:47 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - No Replies

Halo: Space Station Evolved

Update  5/25/2017

Hey guys once again its been sometime since we've made any updates post on the forums, firstly I'd like everyone to know this project is still alive and kicking we've recently  upgraded to a new box which will run us $35 a month now so if you wish to help out  check out the  Patreon . So expect more play testing to be done soon with new content since the summer is rolling around with the dev cycle picking back up, so join the discord to find out when the server is up for testing or a forum post.

Print this item

Are we ever going to get Atriox forces in later updates do you think at some point?
Posted by: notasyndie - 02-20-2017, 07:10 AM - Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion) - Replies (2)

Just curious with HW2 coming out tommorow

Print this item

TitanField's Dev App
Posted by: TitanField - 01-27-2017, 03:53 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?

Development

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:

TitanField

What timezone are you in?

GMT

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

2 - 4 hrs and when ever im needed, I have school though so im not always avalible

How long have you been playing Space Station 13?

About 2 years

Have you ever been banned in the past?

Yes, when I first started ss13, I killed a guy as security thinking the guy was a vamp... I was wrong

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes, i've had my own server for about 2 months until i shut it down

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.) 

Coding

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development?

About 1 month and a half

*If you are applying for development, are you familiar with Git and GitHub?

Yes

*If you are applying as a coder, How long have you been coding and how well do you understand it?

I've been learning to code for about 6 months so im still kinda a beginner but im quick to learn and with abit of help I hope to prove myself as a decent coder

*If you are applying as a coder, What codebase are you familiar with?

Im familiar with /tg/ but can adapt to others if needed

*If you are applying for development, have you made any major contributions to any code bases?

No since im still learning and I have yet to prove myself

Print this item

Rainbow Hello
Posted by: TitanField - 01-27-2017, 02:32 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Hi you know my username since it says it, im a guy that plays ss13 (obviously) I also code games, make mods and stuffs since other stuff is meh.

Print this item

It's a pleasure.
Posted by: Aiken Eld - 01-27-2017, 02:26 AM - Forum: Career Service Vita (CSV) - Replies (1)

Nice to meet you all! I'm just another player who hangs about on SS13 and I've been a Halo fan since 2 came out and I nabbed the lot of 'em from then on until I bought a PS4 over an XBONE. Might remedy the lack of XBONE this year though, who knows. I also work on GMT+0 time frame but have a terrible sleep pattern at the moment but generally, I'll be around in the appropriate time frame.

Really love what is here already! Great RP potential which I adore. So yeah, nice to meet ya'll.

Print this item

Play Test Videos.
Posted by: TopHatPenguin - 12-30-2016, 06:44 PM - Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion) - Replies (4)

For anyone interested but hasn't been able to make the play tests I've recorded some of them and I'll post them here along with any more that are made.

So far I've done the Weapons, next I'll probably end up doing dogfighting.

They wont have any music so that you can hear the gun sounds.

Because of the one video per post I'll have to add them as posts.

Print this item

Stresstest/playtest this Friday 30th 1am GMT
Posted by: Cael_Aislinn - 12-26-2016, 11:56 AM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - Replies (1)

After the (overall) successful previous playtest we've gotten loads of feedback, setup various issues and set about implementing it. Thanks so much to everyone doing testing immediately before and in the days after the test - it feels like we're finally getting something playable. The reason for the extended dev time, radio silence and (slightly) struggling playtests is obvious to anyone who's checked out the playtest server... the sheer amount and scale of fresh new content. So naturally there's going to be some major teething issues.

Anywhoo check Discord and I'll post reminders over the next few days. Remember to adjust for your timezones as appropriate (-5 to -7 hours adjustment for US folks, making the test on Thursday 29th). See you there (if the test goes well enough it will be a fantastic way to ring in the new year).

Print this item

Maxattacker's Mapping Application
Posted by: Maxattacker - 12-26-2016, 09:25 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (3)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Development

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Dominus Sanguine//Maxattacker

What timezone are you in?
gmt -700

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
1-3 hours

How long have you been playing Space Station 13?
Four years now

Have you ever been banned in the past?
Jobbanned from borg on Hippie when I first started playing

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
On SS13, no, but multiple discord servers/minecraft/other games

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.) 
I am a developing mapper, and I learn pretty fast

*If you are applying  as a mapper, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it?
I have been mapping for a day now, and I've been reading all the guides I can find. I can understand it pretty well, and I would like to grow and develop my skills here, and possible move on to the coding and spriting bits

I'd like to start somewhere, and I know its not Ideal, but Given a chance, and some pointers, I could do well for you guys

Print this item