Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,181
» Latest member: Thomashon
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 131 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 130 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 91
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 129
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 270
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 114
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 113
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 269
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,246

Outboarduniform app
Posted by: Outboarduniform - 11-29-2017, 03:52 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Outboarduniform
Discord name: Outboarduniform 
In-character name: John Brandy 
general character info:  Stands at around 5’11 with Black hair.
Reason for joining : Being from a more isolated colony, he became disillusioned with the UEG and the way that they handled their colonies. Seeing that the government rarely did much to improve the conditions of him and his fellow low class colonists, and their tendancy to simply make things worse for them, he decided to join the insurrectionist movement.

Print this item

Desolane900 UNSC App
Posted by: Desolane900 - 11-29-2017, 02:40 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Ckey: desolane900
Discord name: desolane
In-character name: Saul Freytia
general character info: A 5'2" man who has always had a cocky swagger to his step, a scowl on his face and a smart ass, almost disgusted tone of voice. He looks to be around 30 years old. He has a small tattoo of a pair of dice showing snake eyes on the side of his neck.
Reason for joining : To play as UNSC.
[/color]

Print this item

TehSpoderman- UNSC Application
Posted by: TehSpoderman - 11-29-2017, 01:02 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: TehSpoderman
Discord name: TehSpoderman
In-character name: Duke Stroh
General character info: 5'9, long black heard, long black hair, and brown eyes.
Reason for joining : I want to kick some covvie and innie (and commie) ass.

Print this item

Baybell Covvie App
Posted by: Baybell - 11-28-2017, 11:50 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Baybell
Discord name: Baybell | Elzenio (Nickname: Baybell)
In-character name: Didil
general character info: Standing at 5'4" ft, Didil is one of many Unggoy produced for the Covenant military, joining whether they wished to or against. Typically, Didil shows a nervous personality when in the presence of Kig-Yar, Sangheili, and generally all other species that hold a higher position than the Unggoy Grunts.
Reason for joining : Interested in being in the Covenant, wanting to start small before trying anything big.

Print this item

Vladmir12 -faction application
Posted by: adolfbacon - 11-28-2017, 11:44 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Vladmir12
Discord name:Adolf12
In-character name:Oscar stange
general character info:6'1'' man with black eyes and black hair
Reason for joining :oscar stange wants to kill the tyrannical unsc dogs and topple their government

Print this item

Cre77 Covvie App
Posted by: Cre77 - 11-28-2017, 09:27 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Cre77
In-character name: A name BEFITTING of a COMING of a NEW AGE! A name that shall ECHO across the AGES, striking FEAR into every being for CENTURIES to COME! A NAME that shall be ETCHED into the very PILLARS that make the HISTORY of this MULTIVERSE... Dapdab. 
general character info: SIX point FIVE METRIC TONS of PURE BADASSERY tightly packed into a 5'1'' STAR-FORGED 100 percent UNNGOY-BORN frame brimming with PERFECTION that LACES THE VERY GENES of this FLAWLESS CREATURE. GAZE upon MAGNIFICENCE, DESIST in AWE. Look at the CHISELED HEAD, face DEATH ITSELF. Stare into the BURNING EYES, FALL before the WARRIOR SPIRIT.

Reason for joining : muh speshul snowflake alien chars  I like Covenant, and I generally enjoy playing the role of the "opposing force". Must be the years I spent as an extra of the school theatre club taking their toll. Besides, who can resist the offer of EMBRACING this RACIAL PERFECTION known as UNNGOY? 

Print this item

Subdon's Aplication
Posted by: subdon - 11-28-2017, 08:51 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Ckey: Subdon
In-character name(s): Malcolm Stone (new character i will use and focus for this faction),Ahmed Alaeden (used on insurgent side), Richard/robert Edwards (ODST side name), Subdon(Free for all/Team Deathmatch name)
general character info:
Joined the UNSC Marine Corps at the age of 18 , served 2 years in minor planetary defense guard duties with no relevance until until he could specialize inside the Medcorps branch, 1 year inside his service he was given a chance to join the ODST Training Program where he passed with averarge results (averarge for ODST, i dont want to make a mary sue snowflake).
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Reason for joining:well...unknown how faction system will play/what changes will be in place, at risk of being entire faction locked down i decided to apply. 
why this specific faction? the personal knowledge of lore behind it is familiar, i wouldnt be able to say the same to covenant and insurgent factions.
[/color]

Print this item

Joe444-UNSC application
Posted by: Joe4444 - 11-28-2017, 08:36 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Joe4444

In-character name:Joe Kent

general character info:5"6, black hair, an ODST, but can take over command positions if need be.

Reason for joining : Joe was always infatuated with the ODSTS, he knew he wanted to be one around the age of 14, he enlisted as soon as he was of age and, unlike his counterparts, seemed to thrive in combat. Due to his "enthusiasm" in combat, he had multiple pysch evaluations, before eventually volunteering for the ODSTs. During his training, he was also seen to have a knack for leading, however he turned down the promotion to stay as a normal ODST member, with possible promotion in the near future is the need arises.

Print this item

can cer
Posted by: Memeoji - 11-28-2017, 08:34 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Ckey: Dawidoe
In-character name: Dominica Rahl
general character info: 70% wants2die. I meen. She be one of dem ODST bois. 
Reason for joining: Covvies are mean and innies have old gear Sad(((
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]I mean, muhreens kool bois, ODST are better bois. it's very late for me and im tired help pls[/color]

Print this item

Factions
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 11-28-2017, 05:03 PM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - Replies (1)

A whole new section has been added to the forums The Great War, we are going to be introducing factions into the mix, what I mean by this is you can now apply and join one of the three factions on the server  Once as a member of a said faction you will be given tags on the forums & discord which gives you access to channels only your faction can  see and post in.  This is should help set the tone for more RP and people maining certain sides &roles and tactics

Print this item