Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,178
» Latest member: Самоклейка для ванной
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 98 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 96 Guest(s)
Bing, Yandex

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 36
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 74
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 80
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 116
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 259
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 102
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 100
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 258
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,221

Nightspark43 Covenant App
Posted by: Nightspark43 - 11-30-2017, 02:26 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Nightspark43
Discord name: Nightspark43 #2718
In-character name: Sig
general character info: A T'vaoan Murmillo standing at 7 feet when standing at full height, though he only comes up to around 5'6" in the normal hunched state.  Skilled more in sniping than assault, prefers the use of a T52 SAR or T50 SRS to a T31 NR with a T33 GML as a sidearm despite the disadvantage against shielded targets.  He displays an odd fixation on human objects, often scavenging personal objects from slain or captured humans and human installations and keeping them for an ever-increasing hoard.
Reason for joining: Since I first played Halo I've loved the various species in the Covenant, my personal favorite being the Kig-Yar and the sub-species in them, and this is pretty much my only opportunity to play as a Kig-Yar in anything.

Kinda not really needed, but I wanted to show off my support and my soon-to-be main character.

Print this item

juninho
Posted by: anarchyofjuninho - 11-30-2017, 12:13 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Anarchyofjuninho
Discord name: TheHiveMind
In-character name: prushka benomov
general character info: She is from the outer colonies, worked as a paramedic and now is a squad medic on the insurrection. Born in the outer colonies.
Reason for joining : unsatisfied by the imperialism of earth and the secret and the bad distribution of capita between outer, inner colonies and earth.

Print this item

Mook476 Covenant App
Posted by: Mook476 - 11-29-2017, 09:53 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Ckey: Mook476
Discord name: Mook #0565
In-character name: Khotan'Kraram 
general character info: An average height Sangheili with a set of blue minor armor. He's been in a couple of scraps, but still has much to learn and much to 
[/color]
Reason for joining: I love the covenant, and I've actually read quite a bit of it's lore. I also noticed everyone is joining the UNSC so I want to help out for the Great Journey!.

Print this item

WarlordToby's Application
Posted by: WarlordToby - 11-29-2017, 06:44 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Ckey: WarlordToby
Discord name: WarlordToby
In-character name: Maxwell Hunter
general character info: Your average marine whom stands at rough 185cm. Born on Earth, Maxwell was quickly influenced by the United Nations Space Command, leading to him quickly joining the military in young age.
Reason for joining: I am very interested in switching weapons with Master Chief and siphoning enemy fire. Putting jokes aside, I actually love UNSC.
[/color]

Print this item

Ghostdex's UNSC app
Posted by: Ghostdex - 11-29-2017, 05:50 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Ghostdex
Discord name: Ghostdex
In-character name: John Donable
general character info: 6'1, somewhat average build, dark brown hair and dark blue eyes.
Reason for joining: Joined up after the covvies started to glass worlds, he wanted some payback.

Print this item

Enlistment application
Posted by: Midnight_117 - 11-29-2017, 05:45 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:Midnight_117
Discord name:Fauxgolf
In-character name:Ryan Hunter
general character info: 6’2, Tan skin, moderate build with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
Reason for joining : To help out the UNSC cause and stop the insurgent and covenant war effort.

Print this item

Battletrap Covie App
Posted by: Battletrap360 - 11-29-2017, 06:44 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: battletrap360
Discord name: Battletrap
In-character name: Litu 'Rdam
general character info: An Elite, pretty tall or something like that, wears elite minor armor, due to being trash.
Reason for joining : Everyone is joining the UNSC, so I thought I would balance things out a bit.

Print this item

Desolane900 - Mapper Application
Posted by: Desolane900 - 11-29-2017, 06:39 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Development

How old are you? 20

Known IC Names Or Ckey: 
IC most well known: Saul Freytia 
Ckey: Desolane900

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application): Desolane

What timezone are you in? EST

How active can you be? Very active for 99% of the month and semi active the other 1%

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? Roughly 4-5 years(?)

Do you have a history of bans? Extensively.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? I developed for the WW1 project for about a year, moving up from mapping to finally owning the project as the host and development lead, roles include Mapper, Organizational Developer, then finally Host.

[b]*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.)  Mapping, organizing, hiring, minor coding.
[/b]

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development? A little over a year.

*If you are applying for development, are you familiar with Git and GitHub? I'm no master with git though I know enough to work with it.

[b]*If you are applying for development, have you made any major contributions to any code bases? No.[/b]

[b][b]*If you are applying  as a mapper, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it? I've been dabbling in mapping for almost 2 years and I know very much about it but I understand that there's still more someone could teach me, which I'd be open to accepting should it arise.[/b][/b]

Print this item

Enceri's UNSC App
Posted by: Enceri - 11-29-2017, 06:07 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Enceri
Discord name: hamceri
In-character name: Adan Howard
general character info: 5'11, somewhat lanky, green eyes and black hair.
Reason for joining : He wanted to fight what at first was the damned innies, but then turned into the nasty aliens. Oorah.

Print this item

Maxattackers UNSC App
Posted by: Maxattacker - 11-29-2017, 05:33 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Maxattacker
Discord Name: Maxattacker
IC Name: Dominus Sanguine
Info: See https://projectunsc.org/showthread.php?tid=256

Reason for joining: Character is based off of UNSC

Print this item