Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,176
» Latest member: Donaldzogue
» Forum threads: 2,007
» Forum posts: 5,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 79 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 78 Guest(s)
Bing

Latest Threads
Greetings, make sure to k...
Forum: The Barracks (General Discussion)
Last Post: JasmineDaw
04-06-2024, 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
zergkings covvie whitelis...
Forum: Recruiting Citadel
Last Post: BDpuffy420
03-17-2024, 11:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 67
UNSC REDACTED File 3001
Forum: Finished Applications
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 68
Whitelist Application - U...
03-17-2024, 11:50 PM
» Views: 106
WL Application
03-17-2024, 11:49 PM
» Views: 249
covvie app
03-09-2024, 11:48 PM
» Views: 90
Application for the Great...
03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
» Views: 93
UNSC Application
02-18-2024, 10:56 PM
» Views: 250
Covenant and shipmaster w...
Last Post: ODSTMedicMain
02-16-2024, 02:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
Open Community Meeting Re...
Forum: Section II (Announcements)
Last Post: zathonyttsz7102
02-14-2024, 08:31 PM
» Views: 3,195

UNSC Application - Johnathon Irons
Posted by: Kaddo-Oddak - 04-14-2018, 07:38 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:
Kaddo-Oddak

Discord name:
Kaddo-Oddak

In-character name:
Johnathon Irons
general character info:
Johnathon is a marine who is known for being able to get things done. He grew up on one of the UEG's first colonized worlds and enlisted in the Marines at an early age for the thrill of a good fight, he excelled in Basic and was accepted into Scout Sniper School. Where he finished Third in his batch and was quickly reassigned to the Frigate Heavens Above, where he is now serving on his first ever tour of duty.
Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc):
Typically just got for a regular marine, but he is also a rather decent Combat Engineer, don't expect him to throw up a FOB in less then ten minutes, but he can slap together some sand bags.
Reason for joining

I like the UNSC a lot more then the URF or Covvies, plus I love it when I can pop an Innies head or an aliens head while lookin down a scope.

Print this item

spider hair's UNSC Application
Posted by: hewhohasthehairmadeofspiders - 04-14-2018, 04:28 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (2)

Ckey: Galaxor

Discord name: hey man

In-character name: Dean Halloway

general character info: Dean is just a normal dude. There's nothing deeper than that. Before joining the UNSC Dean liked to spend his days smoking pot with his friends and getting drunk on the weekend while leaching off of his mother. Once his mother married her new boyfriend, his step dad, Steve, gave him an ultimatum; Either Dean joins the UNSC or he will be kicked out of the house and his pot flushed down the toilet. So at the prime age of 34, Dean finally jumped from the nest and left behind all the safeties of home and civilian life in order to save the last 2 and a half grams of pot from being flushed down the toilet and wasted. Quickly learning that life was not all beers and blunts, Dean was shoved head first into manhood, his first deployment changing his life and his perspective on it forever. Dean learned what it meant to be an adult, what tough decisions really were, and how to earn the trust and respect of his comrades. With Dean's metaphorical rebirth came a great spur of pride and motivation that allowed him to become one of the soldiers he wanted to be like in his video games, one of the guys everyone could count on and trust to do what others could not or simply refused to; He became an Advanced Recon Marine.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc):  Assault Recon Marine

Reason for joining : The more I play this server, the more invested I become. It's very fun and usually has fun RP and admin events or user generated situations. The rounds rarely feel the same, which is a breath of fresh air in SS13 where 90% of the other servers run the same game mode/theme with slight or no differences from eachother.

Print this item

Chinx's Covenant Application
Posted by: Chinx - 04-14-2018, 03:38 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Trollarch

Discord name: Chinx Drugz#6772

In-character name: Bosa 'Mazam

general character info:  7''6 in height and 326 lbs. in weight, Bosa 'Mazam is a young recruit for the Great Journey, eager to prove his worth and distinguish himself from the rest of his kin but still relatively "green" in personal combat experience.

Reason for joining : I've always enjoyed playing as an enemy of humanity in most games and I've always thought the Sangheili were the coolest of the Covenant races in the games and even more so when you were able to play as them in Halo 3.
I also think it'd be interesting to see how the Covenant are developed as the server goes on as well as a refreshing experience roleplay wise.

Print this item

ODST Application- Cheng Chan.
Posted by: ChengChan - 04-14-2018, 03:10 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - No Replies

Ckey: ChengChan

Discord Name: Cheng Chan

Character: Cheng Chan

What is your character's intented playstyle ?: Cheng Chan is a competent pelican pilot/marine who leads his comrades to victory and save all people. A chinese monk willing to become an ODST and fight those enemies. Chan is loyal and respectful and always follow the orders of high command in UNSC and good in supporting his comrades in battle. He never left people/comrades. Chan has a alot of skills in martial arts and shooting skills. 

Do you understand that members of the whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inapporiate you will be removed by from the whitelist?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I do.

Print this item

Kailey Prevatt -ODST App.
Posted by: Kailey Prevatt - 04-13-2018, 08:43 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Kailey Prevatt

Discord Name: Potato#1270

Character(s): Kailey Prevatt

What is your character's intended playstyle?: Preferably far from the action, picking off foes, but not afraid to get her hands dirty.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I do.

Do you understand that if your behaviour is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.

Print this item

Focks in a Bocks ODST App (A. Moerk/R. Kufahl)
Posted by: Focks - 04-13-2018, 08:39 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: Focks in a Bocks

Discord Name: Focks-Bocks

Character(s): Angelique Moerk ; Ran Kufahl

What is your character's intended playstyle?: Moerk is by all accounts, a team player. Emphasizing communication between members and team cohesion above all else, Moerk wants to know who's with her, what they're doing and how to bring everyone back alive. In combat Moerk prefers a metered approach, breaking large forces down through smaller engagements and skirmishes, while it does allow the enemy to re-collect, it also allows the fireteam to probe for weaknesses and reposition for maximum effectiveness.

Kufahl specializes in LRRP, and as a result of that, is suited to long-range engagements, if engaging at all. Nicknamed "Coyote" both as a moniker for her self-proclaimed "cheerful and friendly demeanor" and for her resourcefulness in the field. Not beyond scrounging supplies from enemy camps, picking through debris and remains to cover her path and set traps for anyone following, Kufahl still remains a dedicated squad-member, doing her part in her own smart-assed way and getting the info back to the folks up top.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I am aware of the expectation.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I understand my accountability.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.

I do have a question, I was told that it was suggested I write up a new character specifically for my ODST, but I do like the idea of the fact that Moerk has over multiple rounds (yes, I know rounds overall aren't cannon, and each day is the "main shift") having been suggested to apply for the program. So I'm defaulting to you and making 2 just in case Moerk isn't you know, alright as an ODST.

Print this item

Movie Night
Posted by: BDpuffy420 - 04-13-2018, 07:40 AM - Forum: Section II (Announcements) - Replies (23)

We are planning on having a movie night, the date isn't set yet but go ahead and post your movie suggestions  here so we can compile them and then vote on it!

Print this item

Bo'hob's Job application to join the covenant. (Take 1, scene 1)
Posted by: vampire1329781234 - 04-13-2018, 01:02 AM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Ckey: vampire132978123

Discord name: Butt Pi-69

In-character name: bo'hob T'ckaa

general character info: bo'hob T'ckaa, nicknamed 'Fool bird' by their fellow Jackals for their dangerous tactics while in combat, like pushing forward on humans, too tossing a human explosive back at them. Though his Co-workers cannot get too upset with him, since he often get's what he needs to do done, and treats them kindly. though humans would see them in a different light, as they take eyes for trophies, most of the time. leving eyeless, or headless corpses in their wake. Though, like others, without a shield, they get a little paranoid in battle, often times retreating if hostile get too close for them. and secretly, they have a quiet fascination with human technology, and if left alone with one, would more then likely tinker around with one. but never use it, at least for now.

Reason for joining : I love the covenant, always have been a fan since I played my first halo game, which was halo 2, and I was pretty happy when I got halo 3, because you could play as an elite in the main storyline, and in multiplayer. and I love the look of some of the aliens, from the stubby grunt, to the lumbering Hunter. I also want to know how terrifying it is when a Spartan, or anyone for that matter. comes charging at you and smash at your shield. I want to feel the pain of realizing you can't outrun a spartan/ODST, or the sweet satisfaction of managing multiple head shots, so your brethren can push forward. Or The down bringing feel when you realise you are in the front lines, and the grunt to your left just died before they could charge in with two plasma grenades, which were already activated.(TLDR, the Covenant is badas- awesome, and I would love being part of the covvie family here, as a bird.)
[/color]

Print this item

Dakota Richards UNSC Application
Posted by: RadiantFlash - 04-12-2018, 11:23 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey:RadiantFlash

Discord name:Radantflash (Nickname: Dakota Richards)

In-character name: Dakota Richards

general character info: Dakota Richards is a 32 year from an average family. He originally went to medical school, though was kicked out near finishing, with his medical license lowered in class due to possibly being involved in a patient drug overdose at the hospital he was assisting at. Dakota worked for a decade in piloting commercial aircraft after his failed medical school attempt, his last job prior to enlisting being flying a pelican with a private mining company. Dakota enlisted in the USCM in a bout of idealism, and does his best to avoid being jaded, aiming to keep his squad alive and save lives where he can, civilian, marine, or insurrectionist. Dakota gets along well with his squadmates, and has a growing hatred for friendly fire.

Reason for joining : I loved Halo for a long time, and have been playing ss13 for a while. I also really like the UNSC over all, though the rebels get cooler ship customization.

Print this item

Pierre Martin UNSC App
Posted by: driecg36 - 04-12-2018, 08:32 PM - Forum: Finished Applications - Replies (1)

Ckey: driecg36

Discord name: driecg36/Pierre#7036

In-character name: Pierre Martin

General character info: A new recruit straight out of bootcamp, Martin is a reliable soldier with a very snarky sense of humor. He is very loyal and can be expected to carry out orders to the t.

Reason for joining: Halo 2 was the very first FPS I ever played, so Halo has a special place in my heart. I love how this server is recreating that universe from the ground up with a bigger focus on marines and ODST's, which has a lot of potential if you ask me.

As to qualifications, I've played ss13 for over a year now on MRP and HRP servers, so I have a pretty good grasp on RP, as well as rping in a military environment.

Print this item