Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman
In response to Bolter's images, in order.

- Context: Right after a flood round when the entire server was lagging to shit and everyone in OOC was complaining about it.

- Ren and I regularly insult each other. I like how the context is removed. Ren insulted me.

- I was joking. I was talking to Cael, not an admin.

- Admittedly yes, I was angry. I had made multiple points about lag at that point and I hadn't gotten any admin response. It's a running joke in OOC at this point so making an exception for my complaints but allowing everyone else to complain about flood is hypocritical.

- Same as before, a joke I said to Cael.

- That's the truth about what I feel and way less heated than what I said about lag. This also has an entire discussion behind it.

- I'm struggling to see what your point is with that image. To show that Koen and I dislike each other? To show I'd like to have more things ingame?

- Already said my piece about this stuff.

- Right after this XO told me himself that Flood need to be triggered by admins and it causes a fuckload of lag. This was I think my first real complaint about Flood lag, and I take the word of a Dev who's apparently disproving what the Owner says in this case over the Owner's word.

Koen's points:

- I don't roleplay with you. Other characters perhaps. It doesn't help that we're given nothing to do. I've participated in 2 rounds where there was a peaceful exchange of artifacts, and one where a meme was made due to said roleplay.

- Screenshots and logs. I already said I wasn't going to argue this point without photographic evidence so I suggest you do the same.

- I'm not going to repeat what I said on Discord until you have proof. And get all the logs whilst you're at it, as well as your traitor objectives which you assigned yourself that round.

- I already said, I recoloured it because I wanted it ingame and so it could be used rather than restricted just for admins. I don't see why admins get ingame privileges over regular players. I don't mean that because I recoloured it, its mine. I recoloured it so it could be used and implimented, and I assumed gameplay would change to accomodate it being implimented. It's a waste to have it sit there unused.

- I've been involved in two events where you use champion armor for your own personal gain or "roleplay". I struggled to see how you could roleplay with humans who don't understand you.

Also, how would I have known about this? You didn't tell me in any way and are fully aware that people only check forums when they're told.

Most of these images don't back up your points. None of them show me "aggressively requesting Champion armor". Some of them show me "attacking staff", more criticizing their use of the Flood freely and lagging the server as a result, something I know some of them are already aware of and do anyways. That Ren image is completely unrelated. It's just an out-of-context screenshot which only serves to make me look bad. Either you only looked at what I said in the searchbar and didn't bother to look at the conversations I was having, or you're actively disregarding the context.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman - by SpiderPsycho - 12-03-2018, 10:39 PM