Halo Space Station Evolved
Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman - Printable Version

+- Halo Space Station Evolved (https://projectunsc.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) (https://projectunsc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Player Complaints (https://projectunsc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Forum: Finished Applications (https://projectunsc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Thread: Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3

Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman - Boltersam - 11-29-2018

Their Byond/Ckey Username: Bacon Enderman

Reason For Complaint: Golo (Bacon Enderman's Discord name) has attacked staff repeatedly on several occasions. This has gone far past the line of constructive criticism, these have all taken place on the discord, mainly in the Covenant chat. This behaviour is unacceptable, and he hasn't shown any signs of stopping.

He also has been known to aggressively request equipment that does not belong in FC (IE: T'vaoan Champion gear) on the basis that he has recoloured it. I've received multiple complaints related to this and it appears that he hasn't stopped since I became aware of the issue and told the Covenant as a whole not to ask for gear they shouldn't have.

I feel that, especially given the circumstances of his previous ban, he should be removed and blacklisted from the Covenant until he changes his ways.

RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Spider Psycho - Zergrush - 11-29-2018

Any Screenshots, Evidence? It's just good to have!

RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Spider Psycho - Ruse - 11-30-2018

Well if it helps I can confirm what Sam is saying is true since I've also been around spider enough to know he isn't going to stop his ways.

RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Spider Psycho - Sgt. Guprei - 11-30-2018

I can also confirm. He is deadset on a lot of issues and you can't get anywhere there.

RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman - Mclovin - 12-02-2018

hes one of the many reasons why i left the covvie

RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman - BDpuffy420 - 12-02-2018

Any other screenshot and such ?

RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Bacon Enderman - SpiderPsycho - 12-03-2018

I'll plainly refute your points.

- I don't "attack" staff. I complain about things I think they do wrong. My recent complaints were about Koen mainly and their use of Champion and Commando armor for powergaming "events". I wasn't aware that criticism is now an attack.

- The two things I've currently been complaining about are Koen's use of Champion and Commando gear to powergame and the lack of regular organised events.

- I used to request gear. I've stopped for a few weeks since you and Koen said we shouldn't. If you have proof then send it, maybe I forgot not to.

- I don't see how I was aggressive. I requested casually with "Can I habe champion armor pls?" Or something akin to that when requesting. I just asked. In a prayer. If you have proof of me being aggressive then send it.

- I've been playing as a Kig'Yar ranger for the past few rounds since T'vaoan speed is broken right now. Why would I request for armor that doesn't fit my species?

- Other than armor I once requested to be an Elite and another time to be a Hunter during a painfully slow round.

- I didn't say that I should get it because I sprited it. I said that I sprited it because I wanted to have it, and the lack of events means that I rarely get to have it, so that's why I request for it in prayers.

- Koen and I are not on good terms. I freely admit I am biased against him, and I'm certain he is against me, which is why I'm not going to bring up any further complaints about him until I have hard evidence rather than just my word. However I'm pretty sure these complaints are mostly from him, since he's the admin active when I prayed most of the time.

- If you dislike me, fine, but please tell me first before you go behind my back and try to remove me. I'm just trying to enjoy myself and I'm vocal about things I think are ruining the experience.

- I don't see how other people's personal greviences with me are relevant.

RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Spider Psycho - Ruse - 12-03-2018

(11-30-2018, 01:33 AM)Ruse Wrote: Well if it helps I can confirm what Sam is saying is true since I've also been around spider enough to know he isn't going to stop his ways.

Well I'm not here to join the bandwagon or pick on you I just feel you can be a bit pushy in your own goals but I can see your point in the power gaming but we all do it from time to time it's apart of the game and you have to Amit you can get heated from time to time I assume Sam just wants you to mellow out a bit.

RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Spider Psycho - SpiderPsycho - 12-03-2018

(12-03-2018, 06:07 AM)Ruse Wrote: Well I'm not here to join the bandwagon or pick on you I just feel you can be a bit pushy in your own goals but I can see your point in the power gaming but we all do it from time to time it's apart of the game and you have to Amit you can get heated from time to time I assume Sam just wants you to mellow out a bit.

Bolter said he wants to have me removed and blacklisted. He doesn't want me to mellow out, he wants me gone. And I haven't been nearly as heated as I was before.

RE: Covenant Player Complaint: Spider Psycho - Ruse - 12-03-2018

(12-03-2018, 06:41 AM)SpiderPsycho Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 06:07 AM)Ruse Wrote: Well I'm not here to join the bandwagon or pick on you I just feel you can be a bit pushy in your own goals but I can see your point in the power gaming but we all do it from time to time it's apart of the game and you have to Amit you can get heated from time to time I assume Sam just wants you to mellow out a bit.

Bolter said he wants to have me removed and blacklisted. He doesn't want me to mellow out, he wants me gone. And I haven't been nearly as heated as I was before.

Alrighty I see what you mean but I think since no one has posted any screenshots or anything you could just lay low or take a break from discord or maybe you and Sam can work something out I mean he seems reasonable to me, but drama is drama man I dunno maybe I'm just making it worse I hope this helps.